Welcome to AC Web.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Emulation is stale and has been for some time. Eventually, there will be a surge in interest but as it is now, there are far too many private servers and not enough players.

It's done this before and will continue to do so. With Blizzard planning on re-releasing each expansion that might put a pretty significant damper on emulation as a whole.

Epic-WoW OWNER

happy bt

Ac-web saved my life 10 years ago

Light of the Crusade

Ac-web forever

AC-WEB is dead.

Ac-web need serious update stuff / forum version / new design and housecleaning

Quote Originally Posted by cussed View Post
    AC-WEB is dead.

Ac-web need serious update stuff / forum version / new design and housecleaning
    Jargs obviously have no longer time for this. Exile is nowdays doing the cleaning of forum, whenever he has a time. Okej i agree on forum version, and some freshnes to it could be made, wouldn't take him age to do it, but hey, its better that we still have ac-web, atleast with active moderation, then nothing.

We just need place to share ideas, plans, recruitments and more on.

People complain about ac-web all the time, ofc there are 3 or 4 other wow emulation sites that are as big as ac-web but besides that what do we have...? nothing! many tryed they all failed, people tend to complain about everything because they think they can do better but in the end no one actually does it, this forum has been running for over 10 years.Guys problably jargs has to put money from his pocket to keep the forum alive and still people only shit talk, be nice for what you still have because when its gone we all will miss it.

A forum as epic as Ac-Web deserves to be remembered forever, even if the community activity has diminished; I will never forget all the knowledge that was shared here.

Quote Originally Posted by JeSam View Post
    A forum as epic as Ac-Web deserves to be remembered forever, even if the community activity has diminished; I will never forget all the knowledge that was shared here.
    I agree with this guy.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    We still visiting this site over 10 years