Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibalecter View Post
    That is not true, either you are a liar or someone told you a very big lie.
    No, it's true. Even in 2009 you could potentially host a 4k player server with mangos on linux, so you should learn a bit more.

A lot of new modules (44 in total). No module has been broken since the beginning contrary to the usual scripts.

A lot of improvement to the core and db.

Eluna (Lua) is now available as a module.

If you use AzerothCore, please consider helping us testing pull requests and confirming issues: https://github.com/azerothcore/azerothcore-wotlk/pulls

del
    Last edited by Mitradis; 10-02-2018 at 08:59 PM.

Great core highly recommend very stable , constant daily updates , very blizzlike and adding scripts is very easy as it has a module system for mostly plug and play

Hobby Freelancer

Quote Originally Posted by micrah View Post
    Great core highly recommend very stable , constant daily updates , very blizzlike and adding scripts is very easy as it has a module system for mostly plug and play
    AC is a good starting point for beginners honestly, but every project will have its own issues. To be honest, calling something "Stable" without knowing the meaning behind it.

Stability can come in many ways:
    • Server Ping
    • Processing of the game core
    • Smooth Processing under heavy loads
    • Server able to handle heavy request loads

A lot of people think "High Uptime" is stable, which is completely not true. If you want to know how stable a core is, you have to stress test it yourself and not go by someone else's words by it.

Azerothcore is making significant progress and I am starting to see the core used on larger servers. Not only is it noob friendly in regards of customization but it also has some amazing scripting for bosses, world environment, quests and their trackers, and much much more. Trinitycore users keep fixes and updates to themselves which really hurts the community whereas ACORE you just hop in discord and have general conversation at the least.

Like I said great core very stable , been running it with significant player base for over six months and the players still thank me for changing and tell me how many less bugs there are than our previous core that used to crash with 5 or less players sometimes where as now I have far greater numbers than that and no crash , very responsive , highly highly recommend this core for anyone , and the support of the azerothcore team is absolutely amazing love being able to get instant support for major issues and minor ones. A++ rep
    Ticks all the box’s for me
    Great Server Ping
    Smooth fast Processing of the game core
    Smooth Processing under heavy loads
    Server able to handle heavy request loads
    Last edited by micrah; 06-06-2019 at 12:35 AM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hey, I am new with all this privat Server stuff so I am gonna test evrything out. It alrdy works like a charm even for beginners