Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1

    Post Colossus WoW - Legion Blizzlike


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.


    Our Website: https://www.colossuswow.com/
    Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ColossusWoW/
    Our Discord: https://discord.gg/wRsFSEB



    "See you on the Broken Isles"

  2. #2
    Legion Developer

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dunder Mifflin
    Posts
    434
    You guys have come really far. +rep

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by xXBentRealityXx View Post
    You guys have come really far. +rep
    Thank you

    Staff ColossusWoW

  4. #4


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    #1 Salmon farmer
    Posts
    471
    What's the average population?

  5. #5
    Would've loved to try it out but was unable to connect, is it up? and I tested everything..! realm always came up as "Incompatible"

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by wankan View Post
    Would've loved to try it out but was unable to connect, is it up? and I tested everything..! realm always came up as "Incompatible"
    You have to download our laucher and play is easy , you will find launcher on website

  7. #7
    Im afraid the launcher doesnt work. IT looks like that version is no longer able to be downloaded from blizzard's servers?

  8. #8
    Cheers mistie, weird the server devs didnt realise this :thinking: doesn't bode well

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistie View Post
    Im afraid the launcher doesnt work. IT looks like that version is no longer able to be downloaded from blizzard's servers?
    This problem will be fixed soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by wankan View Post
    Cheers mistie, weird the server devs didnt realise this :thinking: doesn't bode well
    Until it is fixed you can use this client : https://mega.nz/#!tNsjUA6C!rrXrx-MBk...cESBPBr0meieLo

  10. #10
    You might also want to find a different way to have auto login setup. The autotyping is delayed and not very good of a system, you could /easily/ use a modified client and just have the launcher moddify the xml with the credentials used in the launcher.

    by the way, the link your provided contains your email and gm addons.

    also i think my ip was banned...? wtf I can only connect with a vpn
    Last edited by Mistie; 05-14-2017 at 09:56 PM.

  11. #11

  12. #12


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Skype: VladtheCommie
    Posts
    821
    Jesus fucking christ this advertisement hurt my eyes. Whoever made those neon arrows at the start and end of each sentence needs to be fired.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    Jesus fucking christ this advertisement hurt my eyes. Whoever made those neon arrows at the start and end of each sentence needs to be fired.
    Please try to have a proper vocabulary , And if you do not like what you see, you are not oblivious to looking at it ,And this design is created by me.

    Thank you for your criticism

  14. #14
    Good server, assured content and attentive staff.

    We wait for you!!

  15. #15

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    bump

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •