Welcome to AC Web.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    bump

Bought this Theme back in the good old days. Def. worth the money!
    Too bad I lost the copy of it!

Best Blizzlike Forum Theme out there

Quote Originally Posted by Lushen View Post
    Bought this Theme back in the good old days. Def. worth the money!
    Too bad I lost the copy of it!

Best Blizzlike Forum Theme out there
    Thank you for the review! You can always contact me if you somehow delete your theme. I will send it to you again, no worries!

Bump! Update coming soon!

Once again the author WPS is using illegitimately sourced assets - this time the logo itself. The logo is taken from this graphics package that I personally assembled and published under a non-commercial creative commons license.. That means it cannot be sold. There is a clear notice of this on my download page.

Also note previous post on a whole website template he stole from me and has been reselling without my permission here.

Is anything going to be done about this guy who is unashamedly thieving from community projects for his own financial gain?

Quote Originally Posted by teebling View Post
    Once again the author WPS is using illegitimately sourced assets - this time the logo itself. The logo is taken from this graphics package that I personally assembled and published under a non-commercial creative commons license.. That means it cannot be sold. There is a clear notice of this on my download page.

Also note previous post on a whole website template he stole from me and has been reselling without my permission here.

Is anything going to be done about this guy who is unashamedly thieving from community projects for his own financial gain?

See above for any new readers ^

Quote Originally Posted by teebling View Post

The logo is not included in the theme files, meaning I am not selling it. Calm down.

what is the price for theme?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by epicbattle View Post
    what is the price for theme?
    Please contact us directly on Discord or Skype