Welcome to AC Web.

Exclamation Realm / FusionCMS problem.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    When someone orders something from the item store(FusionCMS), instead of sending it to Realm ID: 1, it is sent to Realm ID: 2.

Realm 1 and 2 are using the same auth but different characters and world database. I've tried everything, changed realm 1's console account and also the RA port and again the same problem appears... Everything is sent to realm 2, even if you choose to get your items on a character in realm 1. Both realms are on RA.

- - - Updated - - -

PS: I am using one realm.exe for both realms.

I assume you've entered wrong port for realm 1 or 2 while you was managing you realm in fusioncms dashboard. as you know ra and soap uses ports to connect to the console (in case you're not using queries type). characters are loading from database directly, but when you send an item, it sends a command to the console with that port. so it has nothing to do with console's username/password.

tldr; check your worldserver.exe ports and confirm you've correct settings in realms manager section.
    Last edited by d4rksider; 04-21-2017 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by d4rksider View Post
    I assume you entered wrong port for realm 1 or 2 while you was managing you realm in fusioncms dashboard. as you know ra and soap uses ports to connect to the console (in case you're not using queries type). characters are loading from database directly, but when you send an item, it sends a command to the console with that port. so it has nothing to do with console's username/password.

tldr; check your worldserver.exe ports and confirm you're set correct settings while managing your realms.
    Everything looks fine...

- - - Updated - - -

bump...

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I have a good news for you: the problem comes from you and your settings. Not from fusionCMS

I tested and it works fine. So good luck finding the source of the problem but be assured that you made an error at some point (like using the same realm.exe maybe?)

However in the order log, it doesn't differentiate which realm received the item, which is annoying.