Welcome to AC Web.

LFW| Oolong Tea store, max commission is 100$

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Welcome to the Oolong Tea store!

I've been working on MU projects for a long time, lately maybe 6 months back i got into wowemu and i am looking to see how much people would see this oppertunity.

If anyone needs anything coded on the Oolong Tea store, then please send a private message with what you need to get coded, please try follow this form:

Oolong Tea store product request form:

1. Expansion (1.1.12->7.1.5)
    2. Title of the desired work. (ex:"Illidan Stromrage bugged")
    3. Information about the desired work. (ex:"Illidan door is bugged, players fall off map").
    4. Expected time of delievery. (ex:"1 week max")
    5. Amount of commission (25$-100$)
    6. Notes: other information you feel like putting in. (ex: "please also check...")

Once the request is submit, i will send another private message including my decision. I allow my self to keep the right to demand higher payment incase work is not considering the difficulity. And if i agreed upon the request, and found it fair, i will send another message containing the contact details, and further information about payments and ways of sending the work.

Payment wise information:
    Any form of payment would be fine, mainly WesternUnion.

http://wowzealot.com

Ooo long!

Hmm, proof?

It's never a good idea to make new accounts for business.
    $25 is a steep ridiculous price for no /vouches or portfolios showing proof of work!

Quote Originally Posted by blackmetalz View Post
    Hmm, proof?
    I cant think of a way to prove my skills right now I guess I'll just wait for my first work.

Quote Originally Posted by hsoares View Post
    It's never a good idea to make new accounts for business.
    $25 is a steep ridiculous price for no /vouches or portfolios showing proof of work!
    Well 25$ as the minimum commission, to 100$ maximal commision. understanding it's also relevant to work that has sense of equality in the size of the commission and the requested work. I guess it's also better to say that work would be proven working prior to the payment.

http://wowzealot.com

Can you produce perfect mmaps for a 4.3.4 server ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    Can you produce perfect mmaps for a 4.3.4 server ?
    same question but for 5.4.x?

That'd have a different price.

Any contact information, such as skype?

Quote Originally Posted by Oolong Tea View Post
    That'd have a different price.
    Then how much it would be

Quote Originally Posted by blackmetalz View Post
    Then how much it would be
    If you were really interested you could have just message me in private already and know all the details, i have no clue why you intend to get an answer in this way, while I insist following a specific form of request.

Quote Originally Posted by runemaster View Post
    Any contact information, such as skype?
    Ehm.. this is a really insecure program. If you have other more safe suggestions then sure why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Oolong Tea View Post
    If you were really interested you could have just message me in private already and know all the details, i have no clue why you intend to get an answer in this way, while I insist following a specific form of request.

Ehm.. this is a really insecure program. If you have other more safe suggestions then sure why not.
    unsafe in what regards? What method do you prefer being contacted? I super dont understand your paranoia on a random emulation board.

Quote Originally Posted by runemaster View Post
    unsafe in what regards? What method do you prefer being contacted? I super dont understand your paranoia on a random emulation board.
    Paranoia? heh.. uhm. not sure what you mean, and i just don't like using Skype

Telegram is cool. PM me as a said, it's a less public way of communication XD

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Ripped sources are for sale (legion, draenor, cataclysm, wrath of the legion), for more information contact private.