Welcome to AC Web.

cmangos 1.12.1 boss scripting

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    After compiling the entire core, I've been wanting to re-work some of the raids including AQ. I was curious on how to do this. I see the boss names in the DB, but not sure where the scripts reside. Also is this c++ scripting or LUA? Once I edit the scripts, do I have to recompile? Is there documentation on this?
    Last edited by hlr; 03-20-2017 at 07:28 PM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by hlr View Post
    After compiling the entire core, I've been wanting to re-work some of the raids including AQ. I was curious on how to do this. I see the boss names in the DB, but not sure where the scripts reside. Also is this c++ scripting or LUA? Once I edit the scripts, do I have to recompile? Is there documentation on this?
    Honestly, I think that you'd have better luck asking these on cmangos forums as the devs hang around there.
    I never used cmangos, but I know that cmangos comes from the same place as mangos, and I know that in mangos it's scriptdev3 c++ or something.

In mangos, you can get to the file like this: https://github.com/mangos/ScriptDev3...ipts/kalimdor/

I don't know if you'll have to recompile but my guess is a yes. I mean, it doesn't take that long, at least with mangos, with their Easybuild software. The only thing that really takes time is DBC/MMAPS/VMAPS/MAPS extractions.