Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Template NPC is soon avaliable for both PvE and PvP players!

Bump

bump, updated requirements

New features that are incoming

1. 3v3 Solo Que (90% Fixed, just statistics need working)
    2. Library - This will sell books with warcraft lore for Nether Crystals
    3. Vanilla PvP Title System (Earn titles such as High Warlord or Grand Marshal for Honorable kills)

Bump, updated requirements!

World Bosses Are Now Implemented!!

Bump updated thread wkth more requirement details

Alright, time to be real here, because I see the 2 owners unjustifyingly bumping their own threads back and fourth.

I will be offering an honest outside opinion about the server to the community.

Short backstory: I offered my developer services to their server a few months ago and it ended up not working before we started working. I still had NON-GM access to the server the entire time, so I periodically monitored the progress on the server, because I still liked their concept and TBC is my favorite expansion of all time.

With that said, let's answer some questions:
    Does this server have potential? It did. Still kind of does, but less and less every week.
    Will it be popular? Highly doubt it (for many reasons)
    Will it be released soon? Unfortunately, most likely not in the next 5-6 months with the current progress. I have barely seen any progress in the last 3-4 weeks.

Here is a list of unfinished projects that they announced
    - Starter template NPCs are not working properly
    - Most daily quests are not working
    - Most daily quest locations are not spawned
    - Custom raid seems to be about 5% done
    - Arena solo queue is not working
    - 2/3 solo instances are not spawned, none of them are scaled properly / drop the correct loot.
    - Only some world bosses are spawned, those who are are not scripted nor are they scaled properly.
    - Nether Crystal Shards don't/can't be converted to Nether Crystals even if you have a 100.
    - Battleground battlemasters don't work
    - Profession island is about 1% done
    - The Legacy library is not spawned? No idea what it is but whatever.

That's with about 3-4 hours of game play here and there, which means this list in not exhaustive. The list is still huge and shows how much work needs to be done in the next months.

I also wrote a list of bugs, problems and exploits I've come across (including a 1g per second gold farming "exploit"). I will be happy to share this list with the developers if they contact me for it. I might sound like an asshole in this thread, but I'm still hoping to see this server succeed and am willing to provide information that could help the server.

I really wish you guys the best with the server, but I feel like bumping this thread every day is hyping people too soon and will saturate any excitement that people have for the server right now.
    Last edited by Indestructible; 04-17-2017 at 06:05 PM.

With all due respect Indestructible, we are undergoing heavy core development and I can ensure you that we are pulling some major changes in the next coming days.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaylin View Post
    With all due respect Indestructible, we are undergoing heavy core development and I can ensure you that we are pulling some major changes in the next coming days.
    That's a fair answer, shows that you are more professional than what I gave you credit for. I am looking forward to seeing the update and am offering a bump for your troubles!