Welcome to AC Web.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 56 of 56
  1. #46

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Please send proofs of people who have actually purchased it (if exists). In addition to that, may I please have an estimated price?

  2. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeraax View Post
    Please send proofs of people who have actually purchased it (if exists). In addition to that, may I please have an estimated price?
    sended PM

    - - - Updated - - -

    UPDATED TO 7.2.5
    http://atgwow.com/forum/index.php?/t...to-725-global/

    - - - Updated - - -

    + Implemented honor, prestige
    + Implemented PVP talents
    + Personal loot in raids and dungeons

  3. #48
    bump

    - - - Updated - - -

    bump

  4. #49
    Would like to buy the source - pm me please with the price!!!

  5. #50

    Question is a hackfixed core from september 2016 worth 580$ ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cronic View Post
    Would like to buy the source - pm me please with the price!!!
    If you really do buy the source with updated db for 580$ or whatever it is now, please do give some info about how it works out for you. Some review would be nice as nobody has given it except:

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuppi:
    Start area Pandaren not playable. Quests are mixed, game objects are double and triple, doors do not open.
    Start area Worgen not playable, no Npc and no quests.
    Start area Goblin not playable, wrong Npc, quests are mixed.
    Teleport Mall is killed directly, etc.
    This repack is not recommended, tested on atgwow.com
    Based on this i can conclude that only some end game instances and few areas have been actually worked on and hackfixed. If that is the case, it certainly is not worth someones 6months savings, but in some other country i guess it might be ok to give out almost 600$ for this hackfix core from september 2016.
    Last edited by Marko2; 07-17-2017 at 08:11 AM. Reason: forgot to mention age of core used

  6. #51
    Marko2 tnx for bump!
    before post something better try some

  7. #52
    NP, i'm just waiting for anyone to write a review about your product. I'm also interested, but nobody comments anything about it here. Only what Nuppi wrote. I hope someone will buy it and write a positive review.
    As I am actively working on 2 diff realms i do not have enough time to lvl a toon on your server just to test end-game stuff. Last time i played wow was 7years ago. Mostly working only on development and custom stuff

    If there are some positive reviews on some other websites/forums etc. about your core (in english) please leave a link

  8. #53
    for now our core using 4 servers around world
    if you have some questions- you always can write me in skype and I give you account on TEST server (level 3 account)

    - - - Updated - - -

    we have new update - Server Update : Version 6.3 (Dungeon Finder & Raid Finder)
    http://atgwow.com/forum//index.php?/...er-raid-finder
    Last edited by chili; 07-21-2017 at 11:05 AM.

  9. #54

  10. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuppi View Post
    Start area Pandaren not playable. Quests are mixed, game objects are double and triple, doors do not open.
    Start area Worgen not playable, no Npc and no quests.
    Start area Goblin not playable, wrong Npc, quests are mixed.
    Teleport Mall is killed directly, etc.
    This repack is not recommended, tested on atgwow.com
    I would buy it when I've the money, but this comment really makes me hesitate.

  11. #56

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexon View Post
    I would buy it when I've the money, but this comment really makes me hesitate.
    then you must read all topic or contact me in skype

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •