Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Great repack!

Hey great Work.
    I downloaded this Server to show my Wife the "good old"- classic times (she entered WoW with MoP)
    now i have 3 short questions

1. how can i add a second account
    2. how can i "upgrade" my account to a GM- Account
    3. where can i get a list of GM commands, i want to show her the old dungeons and raids so immortal and more DPS could be useful

.account set gm level name 3 - 1 for GM account
    .create account name password - for create new account

Quote Originally Posted by Xastrax View Post
    Hey great Work.
    I downloaded this Server to show my Wife the "good old"- classic times (she entered WoW with MoP)
    now i have 3 short questions

1. how can i add a second account
    2. how can i "upgrade" my account to a GM- Account
    3. where can i get a list of GM commands, i want to show her the old dungeons and raids so immortal and more DPS could be useful

And for other commands, either .help ingame or https://www.reaper-x.com/2007/09/21/...ster-commands/

Also gm level is altogether, gmlevel, same for the -1.

account create Username Password
    account set gmlevel 3 -1
    Do account creation from console, quicker imo.

@Stickynicky21 Yes this should be fixed in the latest update and it didnt work because the spell Id is different than what is represented by mangos.exe Holy Light Id 19968.

Hello,
    Thanks for your help everyone. Account creation and setting up permissions worked without a problem.
    Now i have a problem what makes me helpless.
    When i want to Log in from my Wifes Pc i cant logg in. the Authentication is successful but i cant create a character. (please see attached video [http://aperture-fotografie.de/Obelix/wow-mmangos.mp454mb] i cant explain it exactly)

what i have done
    - changed ip in realmlist du my PC's IP
    - turned my windows firewall off
    - turned off the firewall at my wifes pc
    - restartet the server
    - tryed my login and created a 3rd login but all 3 didn't work.

Does scourge invasion or AQ Work?

Quote Originally Posted by deontay View Post
    Does scourge invasion or AQ Work?
    I don't know about scourge, but I remember reading that AQ material event stuff isn't working quite properly, you should try compile 0.21 from mangos site.

Where would I find the list of all commands that do work with this? (eg: gm setup, level granting, money, server greetings)
    Last edited by bloodgun; 05-27-2017 at 09:21 PM.

I am having an issue with this server...

I have a repack of 3.3.5a running no issue; I re-assigned the ports (3726, 8087, 3308 accordingly) and updated the realm list in SQL as well as the conf files. All services start normally. When I try to login with a 1.12.1 client I just get immediately disconnected. My realmlist.wtf file has 'my domain:3726' which should be fine. If I telnet to my domain 3726 RealmD shows its accepting a connection; so I know firewall/porting isn't the issue. suggestions?

- - - Updated - - -

For anyone else having this issue, the classic wow does not understand SERVER_NAMEORT for specifying alternate ports in realmlist

fixed the horrible loot / kill bug for players, where you couldnt loot a corpse or complete quests.

- - - Updated - - -

Latest update makes hunter pets blizzlike, with loyalty/happiness/feed mechanics now fully functioning and reworked the combat movement mechanics now blizzlike.
    Last edited by Arkadus; 10-16-2018 at 09:20 PM.

Hope to join more languages,Chinese urgently need to join

loved the repack Thank you ^_^

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    is there a chance to add cmangos playerbots to this repack ?
    if yes can you please show me how to do it ?
    thx