Welcome to AC Web.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Fantastic content, however, ruined by some questionable decisions in your staff recruitment. Ruined by a small portion of individuals. Couldn't recommend unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by lukepoweraz123 View Post
    Fantastic content, however, ruined by some questionable decisions in your staff recruitment. Ruined by a small portion of individuals. Couldn't recommend unfortunately.
    Mind explaining those decisions? Could help me improve the server on that part. We've banned a lot of individuals who's purpose was making new players leave the server. Also take into consideration the server is up and running ever since 2014 without being closed for long periods.

All feedback is welcome

bump

bump

bump

Web Developer

I was bored so i decided to try this server, is this the server that i was dev for long time ago Darksoke? Anyway, i thought i should give my suggestions, I personally feel that importing thousands of new displayids from other expansions just requires each user to download multiple huge patches and for what reason? To look cool with transmog? I feel thats not worth it, I would personally only import displays from other expansions that i am gonna use and skip transmog and put the displayids on vote/donor gear. That also makes players more happy to donate but if you import 10000 displays im sure only 10% of that is actually being used... I usually leave when i see more than 1 patch but i decided to try the server anyway because i was bored.

My second suggestion is to add a sell price to items so that you dont have to type DELETE each time you want to delete an item.

My third suggestion is to make it about the conversion DP > DT. Its a command and i just couldnt figure out how i should convert it because i had no idea that it was done by command so i had to ask in the world chat. Luckely a GM was online who could reply fast and tell me the command. I think it should be a guide book or something that explains how to convert VP to Vote Token and DP to Donation Token.

My fourth suggestion is to make the "Realmlist" more visible on the site.

But i like the item upgrade system. I didnt play for very long tho but im sure my list off good things would be alot longer if i would had played longer. I just wanted to try the server

Also, I noticed that you still use my Wing Models haha

Quote Originally Posted by Tok124 View Post
    I was bored so i decided to try this server, is this the server that i was dev for long time ago Darksoke? Anyway, i thought i should give my suggestions, I personally feel that importing thousands of new displayids from other expansions just requires each user to download multiple huge patches and for what reason? To look cool with transmog? I feel thats not worth it, I would personally only import displays from other expansions that i am gonna use and skip transmog and put the displayids on vote/donor gear. That also makes players more happy to donate but if you import 10000 displays im sure only 10% of that is actually being used... I usually leave when i see more than 1 patch but i decided to try the server anyway because i was bored.

My second suggestion is to add a sell price to items so that you dont have to type DELETE each time you want to delete an item.

My third suggestion is to make it about the conversion DP > DT. Its a command and i just couldnt figure out how i should convert it because i had no idea that it was done by command so i had to ask in the world chat. Luckely a GM was online who could reply fast and tell me the command. I think it should be a guide book or something that explains how to convert VP to Vote Token and DP to Donation Token.

My fourth suggestion is to make the "Realmlist" more visible on the site.

But i like the item upgrade system. I didnt play for very long tho but im sure my list off good things would be alot longer if i would had played longer. I just wanted to try the server

Also, I noticed that you still use my Wing Models haha
    First of all I'm glad you came back to check the server, hope you've noticed all the hard work that was put into it past 2 years
    and yes is the same Thorium ever since 2014 about displays I did tried once to only add the displays i'm using but players started to brag about more and importing textures one by one for a certain display is just pure madness so i ended up creating those 2 optional patches, patch-8 is enough for you to have a decent play experience. Also the fully imported Shado Pan and all custom mounts files are pretty huge.

About commands if you join to our discord channel you'll find there every single information you need about player and vip commands, realmlist is actually the first thing you see when you go to our website about commands you can also just type the generic .help and you'll see all the available commands for you including the .convert, about GM activity I'm glad to say we have a decent staff team with active members.

About the wings, I'm not only using them I also use the other weapon display ids you've made it was worth every $ I paid for them, well they were extremely cheap but still

Also !

We bring you a brand new feature for our server which rewards players for being active!
    Say hi to the Thorium-WoW Globe!
    This NPC allows players to claim small amounts of rewards depending on their total amount of played time.
    This NPC also allows players to collect a daily login reward ASWELL for extra materials and goodies!
    Lastly, if you are an old returning player and you have been inactive for so long, we have you covered because you'll be able to redeem your Welcome Back! gift aswell to help you jump straight into the content.

We hope you guys enjoy this new feature and use it wisely.

Web Developer

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by darksoke View Post
    First of all I'm glad you came back to check the server, hope you've noticed all the hard work that was put into it past 2 years
    and yes is the same Thorium ever since 2014 about displays I did tried once to only add the displays i'm using but players started to brag about more and importing textures one by one for a certain display is just pure madness so i ended up creating those 2 optional patches, patch-8 is enough for you to have a decent play experience. Also the fully imported Shado Pan and all custom mounts files are pretty huge.

About commands if you join to our discord channel you'll find there every single information you need about player and vip commands, realmlist is actually the first thing you see when you go to our website about commands you can also just type the generic .help and you'll see all the available commands for you including the .convert, about GM activity I'm glad to say we have a decent staff team with active members.

About the wings, I'm not only using them I also use the other weapon display ids you've made it was worth every $ I paid for them, well they were extremely cheap but still

Also !

We bring you a brand new feature for our server which rewards players for being active!
    Say hi to the Thorium-WoW Globe!
    This NPC allows players to claim small amounts of rewards depending on their total amount of played time.
    This NPC also allows players to collect a daily login reward ASWELL for extra materials and goodies!
    Lastly, if you are an old returning player and you have been inactive for so long, we have you covered because you'll be able to redeem your Welcome Back! gift aswell to help you jump straight into the content.

We hope you guys enjoy this new feature and use it wisely.

Oh i see, thanks for explaining i can really see that you have indeed put in alot of time in to the project and the daily reward and welcome nack rewards was actuallly really nice !

And yeah my models was really cheap haha,I think i sold them cheap just because i originally made them for lost army and they were already created, and also because it was not animated i can see you added some new icons for them tho, i really liked the new icon, much better than the ones i made lol

- - - Updated - - -

Also, About the realmlist, I realize it was just me being blind lol. Im so used to see the realmlist in the connection guide so i was looking for it there and didnt pay attention to it anywhere else on the site So ignore what i said about realmlist hahaha