Welcome to AC Web.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    bump

bump

I played on this server quiet alot for about 4 years ago, thought it was better then, even tho I've been on nowdays and it seems a lot more unique, so big cuddos to you.

However I have no idea what's happened to the player-base. It had such fine potential before, so I hope you get it back.
    However if it's true what people say about corrup Co-Owner/Staff etc, start listening to them, cause there is such big hopes for this, and don't let people ruin that for you.

I really hope you get it up and running the same way it was before with pop etc, all the best of luck to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Wattsi View Post
    I played on this server quiet alot for about 4 years ago, thought it was better then, even tho I've been on nowdays and it seems a lot more unique, so big cuddos to you.

However I have no idea what's happened to the player-base. It had such fine potential before, so I hope you get it back.
    However if it's true what people say about corrup Co-Owner/Staff etc, start listening to them, cause there is such big hopes for this, and don't let people ruin that for you.

I really hope you get it up and running the same way it was before with pop etc, all the best of luck to you!
    I was always asking for valid proofs against staff members because many players tried to report a staff member for obv things like asking for items and such then became rude.

We also have to put it on the way that WOTLK is pretty much dead since many players left private servers for CLASSIC and the player base that used to be active 4-6 years ago(we're up ever since 2014) now have families, jobs that takes most of their time, myself i'm working 10h/day including saturdays.

All that been said we keep the server alive for the nostalgia!

bump

Look good, good luck

thank you

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

- - - Updated - - -

bump

bump

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    bump