Welcome to AC Web.
Page 51 of 103 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by stefbox99 View Post
    I might be stupid, but where i can find the Item names in the database?
    The item_template is now read from the db2 file located in the dbc folder, this way the correct information is updated for it.

@ ottconnect .... Awesome... thanks man... going to try that now...

World of Warcraft: Legion 7.2.5 build 24461 Supported TrinityGMadmin Please upload the file

I'm not asking for a client file.

I'm in need of help. I'm not sure if I missed a step or not, but I'm trying to run the 7.2.5 private server from another computer. I got it running no problem, just I'm having trouble connecting to it from another computer. Is there anything I have to do in order to be able to connect to that server from another computer?

Edit: I REALLY need help with this. I've been trying to get this done over the past week, dealing with thunderstorms on the way, and I'm very close to losing my patience.
    Last edited by ExxorD; 07-15-2017 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExxorD View Post
    I'm in need of help. I'm not sure if I missed a step or not, but I'm trying to run the 7.2.5 private server from another computer. I got it running no problem, just I'm having trouble connecting to it from another computer. Is there anything I have to do in order to be able to connect to that server from another computer?

Edit: I REALLY need help with this. I've been trying to get this done over the past week, dealing with thunderstorms on the way, and I'm very close to losing my patience.
    Look for an Tutorial on youtube. There you can fine a lot of tutorials.

hi!
    Last edited by rem999; 07-15-2017 at 12:01 PM.

Edit your bnetserver.conf LoginREST.ExternalAddress and LoginREST.LocalAddress and your 'address' and 'localAddress' fields in the realmlist table in the auth database.

Good luck

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ottconnect View Post
    The item_template is now read from the db2 file located in the dbc folder, this way the correct information is updated for it.
    So, if I want to add an item, or in my case, if I want to add it again (the Foror's crate), I can't ?
    Unless there's a way to modify the db2 files ?

Quote Originally Posted by PsyKoBoY View Post
    Edit your bnetserver.conf LoginREST.ExternalAddress and LoginREST.LocalAddress and your 'address' and 'localAddress' fields in the realmlist table in the auth database.

Good luck

- - - Updated - - -

So, if I want to add an item, or in my case, if I want to add it again (the Foror's crate), I can't ?
    Unless there's a way to modify the db2 files ?
    you could add the item_template back and disable the dbc option in the worldserver.conf from reading the dbc file, but note you will have no items until you add them and try to figure out how to patch it.
    Sorry but this is not like 3.3.5a where you could add the items and creae a patch and put in the data folder, its more complicated then you think lol

you could add the item_template back and disable the dbc option in the worldserver.conf from reading the dbc file, but note you will have no items until you add them and try to figure out how to patch it.
    Sorry but this is not like 3.3.5a where you could add the items and creae a patch and put in the data folder, its more complicated then you think lol
    Yeah, I'm looking right now at the entrails of a db2 file
    I've found WDBX Editor, I can open (and modify, it seems) the files... But... I can't figure how to make a single bloody change!

Step one: download repack and extract in a folder as per the first post of this thread.

Step two: open your mysql

Step three: open the ports on your router panel,
    Code:
    8081, 8085, 8086, 1119, 1118
    ( these are the only ports I open to get the server online.

Step Four: open both bnetserver.conf and worldserver.conf fond the following lines and replace them:

In Bnetserver.conf:

Code:
    LoginREST.Port = 8081
    LoginREST.ExternalAddress=127.0.0.1     <<< your external ip ( i don't know call your ISP, or open command prompt and type: ipconfig)
    LoginREST.LocalAddress=127.0.0.1         <<> You internal ip (This is the 192.168.xxx.xxx of the computer that runs the server and where your ports point too.)
    Code:
    #
    #
    #    BindIP
    #        Description: Bind auth server to IP/hostname
    #        Default:     "0.0.0.0" - (Bind to all IPs on the system)

BindIP = "0.0.0.0"    <<<< the internal ip 192.168.xxx.xxx
    In Worldserver.conf
    Code:
    #
    #
    #    BindIP

BindIP = "0.0.0.0" <<<< the internal ip 192.168.xxx.xxx
    Step Five: Go into your Database with a database editor

Login info:
    Code:
    Host: 127.0.0.1
    Username: root
    Password: ascent
    Port: 3307
    Once in the database find the database Auth click on it and expand it, next find table realmlist

Once you click on realmlist, click on the tab Data
    Code:
    Change the first 127.0.0.1 to the external ip
    Second change 127.0.0.1 next to it to internal ip
    thats it, boot the server, setup condif.wtf to point to the 192.168.xxx.xxx or your external ip and your server is live.

THIS TUTORIAL IS THE SAME TUTORIAL I USED TO SETUP THE TEAM SERVER TO TEST ISSUES. THIS IS 100% GUARANTEE TO WORK

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gandoer View Post
    Look for an Tutorial on youtube. There you can fine a lot of tutorials.
    Please stop directing the traffic to youtube and explain it to them or let us handle it.
    Last edited by ottconnect; 07-15-2017 at 05:49 PM.

Step one: download repack and extract in a folder as per the first post of this thread.

Step two: open your mysql

Step three: open the ports on your router panel,
    Code:
    8081, 8085, 8086, 1119, 1118
    ( these are the only ports I open to get the server online.

Step Four: open both bnetserver.conf and worldserver.conf fond the following lines and replace them:

In Bnetserver.conf:

Code:
    LoginREST.Port = 8081
    LoginREST.ExternalAddress=127.0.0.1     <<< your external ip ( i don't know call your ISP, or open command prompt and type: ipconfig)
    LoginREST.LocalAddress=127.0.0.1         <<> You internal ip (This is the 192.168.xxx.xxx of the computer that runs the server and where your ports point too.)
    Code:
    #
    #
    #    BindIP

BindIP = "0.0.0.0"    <<<< the internal ip 192.168.xxx.xxx
    In Worldserver.conf
    Code:
    #
    #
    #    BindIP

BindIP = "0.0.0.0" <<<< the internal ip 192.168.xxx.xxx
    Step Five: Go into your Database with a database editor

Login info:
    Code:
    Host: 127.0.0.1
    Username: root
    Password: ascent
    Port: 3307
    Once in the database find the database Auth click on it and expand it, next find table realmlist

Once you click on realmlist, click on the tab Data
    Code:
    Change the first 127.0.0.1 to the external ip
    Second change 127.0.0.1 next to it to internal ip
    thats it, boot the server, setup condif.wtf to point to the 192.168.xxx.xxx or your external ip and your server is live.

THIS TUTORIAL IS THE SAME TUTORIAL I USED TO SETUP THE TEAM SERVER TO TEST ISSUES. THIS IS 100% GUARANTEE TO WORK

- - - Updated - - -

Please stop directing the traffic to youtube and explain it to them or let us handle it.
    sry that I only wanted to help.. but ok then I won´t help again

The legion does not work, the territory of the death knight does not work, the eye of acherus does not work
    When will anything work?

when you going to fix something by yourself or if you can find a hacker or if you can hack one of two legions servers as they developing xD!
    Quote Originally Posted by vipwow1990 View Post

The legion does not work, the territory of the death knight does not work, the eye of acherus does not work
    When will anything work?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by vipwow1990 View Post

When will anything work?
    So the death knight is the whole legion, geez i don't work for private servers lol, if your in a rush why don't you pick a database editor and contribute.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gandoer View Post
    sry that I only wanted to help.. but ok then I won´t help again
    theirs helping and then theirs you telling people to go search on youtube for an answer is not helping.
    If you want to help educate people on what to do or show them the right way.