Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Yea, same here, client link on site goes back to "Home" for the website.
    I tried using another client, same build, and can log in, create character, but, when I get to the new character landing spot the client dies with error.

Every other program I use, including all other WoW servers and clients work just fine. Perhaps, it is just this particular client version I got else where is messing up. Not sure since I dont have any other. Although, I did try to move my original WoW game folder over but the damn thing updated past the version required for this server. And I am not real sure how to "downgrade" it any more.

I suppose, it is possible I have a bad memory chip, but, unlikely since nothing else has ever brought up this type of error.

Also, this error above is for 22566. I have also tried using the newest client update, 22594 and that just puts out "incompatible" error. No connection what so ever.
    Last edited by Deployer; 09-16-2016 at 06:37 AM. Reason: additional info

Do you happen to make a changelog?

Quote Originally Posted by Deployer View Post
    Yea, same here, client link on site goes back to "Home" for the website.
    I tried using another client, same build, and can log in, create character, but, when I get to the new character landing spot the client dies with error.

Every other program I use, including all other WoW servers and clients work just fine. Perhaps, it is just this particular client version I got else where is messing up. Not sure since I dont have any other. Although, I did try to move my original WoW game folder over but the damn thing updated past the version required for this server. And I am not real sure how to "downgrade" it any more.

I suppose, it is possible I have a bad memory chip, but, unlikely since nothing else has ever brought up this type of error.

Also, this error above is for 22566. I have also tried using the newest client update, 22594 and that just puts out "incompatible" error. No connection what so ever.
    you shouldn't have that error on the next update, and its a memory leak in the worldserver.exe thats causing the access violation, my advice is run the wow_patched.exe in admin mode

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rockerjc View Post
    Do you happen to make a changelog?
    i will have the change log in the next few updates, ive been more focus on releases, but we do have a changelog in the database download section, it explains what was modified.

We added everything for legion, creature, npc, also quest starters, now we just have to start will all the sniffs we have.

Any eta for an update to 7.0.3 (22594)?

Well, I have already tried running wow_patched.exe in admin mode. Does no good either. So will wait for the next release.
    I wish to thank you and those working with you on this.. Doing a great job on it and yes, I know there will be problems for a while yet.. However, unlike some, I know the fixes will come and be good and not just throwing random stuff is just so it looks, so so..

Quote Originally Posted by Deployer View Post
    Well, I have already tried running wow_patched.exe in admin mode. Does no good either. So will wait for the next release.
    I wish to thank you and those working with you on this.. Doing a great job on it and yes, I know there will be problems for a while yet.. However, unlike some, I know the fixes will come and be good and not just throwing random stuff is just so it looks, so so..
    once all the opcodes and structure are in place it will be more fun, with new expansion all opcodes needs to be verified to make sure they still work and also the packets are still in place.

once we get that out of the way everything will be fun like mop repack.

- - - Updated - - -

anyone wanting to update the database to the newst version, get a database editor like heidisql

once the database editor is installed, please enter the following info

Host: 127.0.0.1
    Username: root
    Password: ascent
    Port: 3306

then click on auth database, and go to query on the right side of the program submit this

Code:

INSERT INTO `realmlist` VALUES (1,'DevApeTeamEmu Legion 7.0.3 22594','127.0.0.1','127.0.0.1','255.255.255.0',8085,0,2,1,0,0,22594,2,1);
    once you inserted this query then you need to restart the server and make sure to have client build 22594

thanks everyone
    Last edited by ottconnect; 09-16-2016 at 07:40 PM.

Hey ott, i have a few questions regarding the repack.
    1: Do classes and abilities work? Like zen meditation doesn't freeze your character in midair anymore, demon hunters and their double jump and glide, and the worgen racial ability where you run on all fours? Double jump and glide didn't work with other repacks, and the worgen ability attached you to a white textured worgen model's arm, lol
    2: Are all zones accessible and spawned? Pandaria, broken isles etc.
    3: Does the morph command work properly? Because with other repacks your character gets messed up after demorphing, blue textures, weird face textures etc.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShenLongKazama View Post
    Hey ott, i have a few questions regarding the repack.
    1: Do classes and abilities work? Like zen meditation doesn't freeze your character in midair anymore, demon hunters and their double jump and glide, and the worgen racial ability where you run on all fours? Double jump and glide didn't work with other repacks, and the worgen ability attached you to a white textured worgen model's arm, lol
    2: Are all zones accessible and spawned? Pandaria, broken isles etc.
    3: Does the morph command work properly? Because with other repacks your character gets messed up after demorphing, blue textures, weird face textures etc.

Thanks
    To answer all your question in one, this is the first release of the repack so don't get your hopes up on spawns or spells not working, its normal for now

everything that was on the wod repack is being transfered to the legion repack so its going to take a couple of updates for me to get all the spawns out because i need to find guid numbers thats not going to used

- - - Updated - - -

as per morph i havent tested it since i'm more a blizzlike person lol

Test it out and let me know

can u make a 64-bit and now I'm testing I will see if I can spawn mobs with there weapon in their hand

The worgen ability worked with your WoD repack so perhaps it works now aswell. Regarding morph, i can't test it myself atm since i'm on holiday, but perhaps you could test it in the next few days. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ShenLongKazama View Post
    The worgen ability worked with your WoD repack so perhaps it works now aswell. Regarding morph, i can't test it myself atm since i'm on holiday, but perhaps you could test it in the next few days. Thanks.
    If it worked with the wod repack then it will work with the Legion repack.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by raeef View Post
    can u make a 64-bit and now I'm testing I will see if I can spawn mobs with there weapon in their hand
    i'll see what i can do about the 64 bit and if you have a list of spawns you want to contribute to the repack, add me on skype: ottconnect

Btw is it possible to make your client and server moddable? There are cool gameobjects like the larger pandaren houses that are only useable through custom mpq files and custom exe files.

Please someone could direct me to a basic site only to account creation.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by rexxton View Post
    Please someone could direct me to a basic site only to account creation.
    i'm not understanding your question ????