Welcome to AC Web.
Page 102 of 103 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1541

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrique1488 View Post
    I have some bad news for you buddy. Only a blind fool refuses to acknowledge the obscene reality of the Holocaust and the number of Jews that were ruthlessly slaughtered. Furthermore,you will be terribly disappointed when the Jewish people and the state of Israel one day rise to their rightful place as the most honored nation on Earth. And just when you might think that things couldn't get any worse,the world will ultimately be ruled by a Jewish King!
    http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php

Hello! I wanna ask two question. One: How can i manage and edit database by MySql or etc software (beacause I learning programing in school and f@!*ing bored database lesson And I want improve my skills)
    Second: If MySqlStart cmd program is full blank black is it working right or not?

Thanks for if Answered

Hey guys, I did everything when I start game at the last step I got this error.

help pls

I love World of Warcraft, good job team
    Me encata World of Warcraft, buen trabajo equipo

PD: Hay algun latino registrado??
    Saludos

is this repack dead?!

Quote Originally Posted by bySenom View Post
    is this repack dead?!
    Давным давно.

A long time ago.

this repacks dont work i think or wrong from me. can someone upload for me ?

Quote Originally Posted by levani4321 View Post
    this repacks dont work i think or wrong from me. can someone upload for me ?
    forget this shitty repack...from the beginning on full of bugs and dead since a long time. there are really good legion repacks with 7.3.5

Quote Originally Posted by ozzmosis View Post
    forget this shitty repack...from the beginning on full of bugs and dead since a long time. there are really good legion repacks with 7.3.5
    Well, ottconnect´s repack wasn´t based on Ashamanecore, so for example NO double or triple spawns or wrong spawned mobs, one quest in Hellfire Peninsula worked with his repack where I tried that quest with Ashamanecore, it didn´t work.

are garrisons working in here?

Quote Originally Posted by ozzmosis View Post
    which one would you recommend ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vortah View Post
    which one would you recommend ?
    look at this: http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...eCore-(Legion)

in my opinion the best at the moment.

Hi, I downloaded this repack from another website, it was v1.0.1.6. Now I found this site, which seems to be the official forum. Am I right?

I sse that here there's a version 1.0.1.9. In the version I have Ice Lance is not doing any damage at all, so I'm thinking on updating to this newer version.

What do I have to do to update? If I only overwrite the Core7.2.5-24742-1.0.1.9(64bit) will it work? Or do I have to upgrade the database too?
    Last edited by rbasniak; 06-07-2018 at 11:53 AM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    So I have a small question; how do I change the realm type from Normal to say RP or RPPVP? Also when I edited the name of the realm with HeidiSQL it didn't change the realm name but when I used Navicat it did, I made sure to save with both of them, what did I do wrong?