Welcome to AC Web.
Page 101 of 103 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1541

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Can someone upload Database where the auth.realmlist has been updated first with these?

INSERT INTO `realmlist` (`id`, `name`, `address`, `localAddress`, `localSubnetMask`, `port`, `icon`, `flag`, `timezone`, `allowedSecurityLevel`, `population`, `gamebuild`, `Region`, `Battlegroup`)
    VALUES (1, 'DAT 7.x.x Legion', '127.0.0.1', '127.0.0.1', '255.255.255.0', 8085, 0, 2, 1, 0, 0, 24742, 2, 1);
    Thank you ><

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyouka View Post
    Can someone upload Database where the auth.realmlist has been updated first with these?

Thank you ><
    The database that was included already came with an entry in the realmlist table. We can just update that row to the correct values.

Just bring up a command prompt. Change directories to where mysql.exe is located. Then type the below:
    1. mysql -u root -p
    2. Put in the password, the default is ascent
    3. You should now be logged into the MySQL database. Just copy paste the line below and put in the information you would like.

For the name column put a name that you would like your server to be called on the server selection screen. For the port put the port number you will have to port forward if you planned to make the server public.

UPDATE `auth`.`realmlist` SET `name`='Pick A Name Here', `address`='127.0.0.1', `localAddress`='127.0.0.1', `port`='8085' WHERE `id`='1'; commit;

If this gives an error then type this when inside the mysql prompt.
    select * from auth.realmlist\G

Post the results for me and I can help you fix it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure how you want these bugs listed though here are a few I found.

A lot of the targeted AOE skills are not working such as the mages Blizzard spell.

Monk enfuse spell doesn't heal, transcendence doesn't work along with 'Storm, Earth, and Fire'. Windwalking 10% speed buff doesn't seem to be functioning.

Demon Hunter dash skill damages himself when used and some of his blood skills in melee don't hit the target

Was unable to create a Tauren <any class> unless I picked no facial hair option. All the other options gave an error upon creating.

Noticed that some melee skills simply do not hit the target, though the effects of the hit do affect it.

A lot of the vehicles don't work for quests and such. Like The Eye of Acherus doesn't have any of the skills.
    The goblin's starting area gives you a key for a vehicle while you are in the area, however when you summon the vehicle it just sits there and you're unable to do anything with it. It also doesn't despawn until the server is rebooted. So you can summon many of them.
    Last edited by 2Luke2; 01-19-2018 at 03:17 PM.

Hi Guys ,
    i need your help.
    I'm trying to create a private server using this package. I have executed all the instruction to create the folder structure like that posted.
    When i try to start the sequence mysqld....bnetserver... and then worldserver, the last one give me that error:

DevApexTeamEmu 2007-2017 - Free Closed-Source Project
    World Of Warcraft Legion 7.2.5
    Repack Version 1.0.1.9
    Visit Our Website For help @ http://www.devapexteam.com
    Using configuration file E:/LegionServer/worldserver.conf.
    Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.2k 26 Jan 2017 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.2k 26 Jan
    2017)
    Using Boost version: 1.63.0
    Daemon PID: 2864

Automatic database updates are disabled for all databases!
    Realm running as realm ID 1
    Using World DB: DAT 725.1.0
    Using enUS DBC Locale
    Will clear `logs` table of entries older than 1209600 seconds every 10 minutes.
    Using DataDir ./
    WORLD: MMap data directory is: ./mmaps
    VMap support included. LineOfSight: 1, getHeight: 1, indoorCheck: 1
    VMap data directory is: ./vmaps
    Loading Trinity strings...
    >> Loaded 1065 trinity strings in 28 ms
    Initialize data stores...

..then crash.

Any help?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2Luke2 View Post
    The database that was included already came with an entry in the realmlist table. We can just update that row to the correct values.

Just bring up a command prompt. Change directories to where mysql.exe is located. Then type the below:
    1. mysql -u root -p
    2. Put in the password, the default is ascent
    3. You should now be logged into the MySQL database. Just copy paste the line below and put in the information you would like.

For the name column put a name that you would like your server to be called on the server selection screen. For the port put the port number you will have to port forward if you planned to make the server public.

UPDATE `auth`.`realmlist` SET `name`='Pick A Name Here', `address`='127.0.0.1', `localAddress`='127.0.0.1', `port`='8085' WHERE `id`='1'; commit;

If this gives an error then type this when inside the mysql prompt.
    select * from auth.realmlist\G

Post the results for me and I can help you fix it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure how you want these bugs listed though here are a few I found.

A lot of the targeted AOE skills are not working such as the mages Blizzard spell.

Monk enfuse spell doesn't heal, transcendence doesn't work along with 'Storm, Earth, and Fire'. Windwalking 10% speed buff doesn't seem to be functioning.

Demon Hunter dash skill damages himself when used and some of his blood skills in melee don't hit the target

Was unable to create a Tauren <any class> unless I picked no facial hair option. All the other options gave an error upon creating.

Noticed that some melee skills simply do not hit the target, though the effects of the hit do affect it.

A lot of the vehicles don't work for quests and such. Like The Eye of Acherus doesn't have any of the skills.
    The goblin's starting area gives you a key for a vehicle while you are in the area, however when you summon the vehicle it just sits there and you're unable to do anything with it. It also doesn't despawn until the server is rebooted. So you can summon many of them.
    Hello and thank you for answering my question. The reason I asked for it is because I'm clueless when it comes to this. I just wanted to play it alone and I had a repack for 3.3.5 that I have downloaded from this website before which worked perfectly fine and thought this one would be easy to setup as well, but turned out it didn't. I have tried accessing database before from HeidiSQL, but there was like four databases only and the auth one was no where to be found. So I was at dead end. >< Or maybe I was doing it wrong since in the beginning. Anyway, I will try your steps and tell you how it turns out later ^^. Thankies.

UPDATED
    I tried it out and it worked! ^^ At first it didn't work because I mixed single quote ( ' ) with back quote ( ` ) , but luckily I noticed. I was wondering why it didn't work cause' I thought that I have typed it correctly. Many thanks for your help kind person ^^ Seriously, I can't thank you enough tho. It might have been a simple fix, but it really helped a lot.
    Last edited by Shiyouka; 01-20-2018 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Tried out the solution

How can I edit auth.realmlist?

When I run mysqlstarter.exe I only get a black screen.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone upload the realmlist file with all the things changed?

where can I down load the client? do you and a link?

Can we get screenshot on how to change auth.realmlist?

I think many people have problems with it.

EDIT: Ok now I got it working but my realm status is Offline. How to fix?
    Last edited by wayfarer; 01-29-2018 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJack2018 View Post
    where can I down load the client? do you and a link?
    Mortal miniclient 7.2.5: https://wowmortal.com/downloads/WoWMortalMiniClient.zip

It's already patched (so don't run connection patcher on it) and it works over a copy of retail.

How do i log into navicat with this repack

I want to play with some of my friends with this but i can't make it public because idk the user and pass for it, usually it's
    USER: root
    PASS: ascent

Has development on this stopped? I see that the last update was August 2018.

Check the port setting on "SQL tool" it should be set to 3307

- - - Updated - - -

Hi OttConnect,

I'm also from "O"town but recently moved to the 905 and I have to say I'm having a lot of fun with my kids with this repack, Keep up the great work and look forward to an update.

One month after Ottconnect´s last reply on this thread and still no update :/

Ottconnect is starting his own server up, and to what l can gather will NOT be updating this project any more which is a shame because l do not know of any other good legion servers that are being worked on
    If anyone knows please let us know..

Quote Originally Posted by vproph3t View Post
    Ottconnect is starting his own server up
    can you give a link to the server?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by vproph3t View Post
    Ottconnect is starting his own server up, and to what l can gather will NOT be updating this project any more which is a shame because l do not know of any other good legion servers that are being worked on
    If anyone knows please let us know..
    Да. Давно никто не говорил: подождите, потерпите это будет в будущих обновлениях и т.д.
    Yes. For a long time no one said: wait, bear it will be in future updates, etc.