Welcome to AC Web.
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    64 бит,запустил 7.2.5 клиент игры тоесть сервер,захожу в игру созданный персонаж, нету нпс ,проходит несколько секунд и вылетает.кто знает что делать?
    Last edited by destroboy07; 06-19-2017 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandoer View Post
    yes

- - - Updated - - -

I canīt sart the Legion storyline and even when I want to go to Orgrimmar there are no NPCs or the Quest sign.
    btw Orgrimmar is a bit buggy I think

Quote Originally Posted by destroboy07 View Post
    64 бит
    64bit broken atm do whipe and clean install of 32bit core. U can still run 64 bit retail patched client

Has anyone successfully imported backed up characters from 7.2 to 7.2.5 yet?

Thanks for the vmaps
    downloading...

Thanks in advance for the vmaps. I'm about to try extracting them myself, but it's nice to know that should something else go wrong, I'll have something to fall back on.

What do u need help with im same way

lol exactly the same for me, was just going to report it when l saw your post. I also was flying my mount on gm at 10x in outland

Quote Originally Posted by krv62 View Post
    When I try to log on (using correct username and password), I get the following popup message.
    "You have been disconnected. (WOW51900306)"

Error in LOG reads as:
    Message JSON.RealmList.ClientInformation has no field clientArch

Anyone have a fix for this? or possible tell me what I did wrong?
    you not using the right core and repack, the client arch was completed on patch 7.2.5 24330

download the 32bit core again and try again

- - - Updated - - -

привет! не могу играть на сервере,просто вылетает и нету заселения мира
    Не используйте 64-битное ядро ​​и используйте 32-битное ядро, некоторые пользователи рушится на 64-битном ядре, и мы предлагаем использовать 32-битное ядро

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aztek40 View Post
    Has anyone successfully imported backed up characters from 7.2 to 7.2.5 yet?
    nope because theirs a lot of modification to the core and database that you will need to either match up the tables or create a new account and character.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darkjeanxd View Post
    Thanks for the vmaps
    downloading...
    no problem, we suggest trying to learn how to extract them in the future. if you need help my skype is always open.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shakken View Post
    Thanks in advance for the vmaps. I'm about to try extracting them myself, but it's nice to know that should something else go wrong, I'll have something to fall back on.
    i suggest downloading the vmaps, but we do suggest users to learn how to extract them in the near future because i might not upload them everytime.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bySenom View Post
    Ich habe jetzt die Vmaps gedownloadet und bekomme immer noch wenn ich mich einlogge einen Server crash

- - - Updated - - -

I have now downloaded the Vmaps and get still when I log a server crash
    stop using the 64bit core, we have been talking about this for 5 pages now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sfrjoshpro View Post
    Ive been crashing on 32bit when gm flying in to org.
    Did have modify speed 10 max
    post you dberror.log and crash logs in the github page

https://github.com/ottconnect/Legion/issues

if you can't provide the crash logs and dberro.log their nothing i can do at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone having crash issues, i need you to post your crash logs on this page and i will review them, maybe your issues is not the same

https://github.com/ottconnect/Legion/issues/48

народ , квест не робит на темный портал ,кадгара нету ,как исправить

народ , квест не робит на темный портал ,кадгара нету ,как исправить
    Мы знаем об этой проблеме, и как только мы доберемся до этой точки репаки, мы рассмотрим и исправим это, и у меня есть икры для карты 1190, которые просто не добавили их еще

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ottconnect View Post
    Мы знаем об этой проблеме, и как только мы доберемся до этой точки репаки, мы рассмотрим и исправим это, и у меня есть икры для карты 1190, которые просто не добавили их еще
    Dark portal needs to have a spell_target_position number added in data0 if i'm correct in the gameobject of Dark Portal

- - - Updated - - -

Темный портал должен иметь номер spell_target_position, добавленный в data0, если я прав в игровом объекте Dark Portal

отлично а как я об этом узнаю что квест поправили ,если я уже скачал клиент то мне же там не исправят темный портал?

The crash seems to be if you transfer saves from the previous version, if you do not load any saves in it does not crash. So it looks like you have to start from new

If possible can anyone post the files you can cross over, because l am only guessing and the files l think you need crash the world server...
    Last edited by vproph3t; 06-19-2017 at 09:50 PM.

Anyway i can unlock the artifact weapon relic slots?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    отлично а как я об этом узнаю что квест поправили ,если я уже скачал клиент то мне же там не исправят темный портал?

Клиент не является devolppers, в этом мы как девапэксэтам, клиент не имеет ничего общего с работой квеста или нет. Если мы исправим это, то это сработает

Сообщите о своей проблеме здесь, и как только мы получим шанс, мы исправим ее, у нас есть много проблем, которые нам нужно решить прямо сейчас, поэтому мы обратимся к нему как можно скорее.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pandalizer View Post
    Anyway i can unlock the artifact weapon relic slots?
    http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-weapons-guide

check this guide

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vproph3t View Post
    The crash seems to be if you transfer saves from the previous version, if you do not load any saves in it does not crash. So it looks like you have to start from new

If possible can anyone post the files you can cross over, because l am only guessing and the files l think you need crash the world server...
    no its not the fact of the transfer from one database to the other, i have the same issue with the 64bit core and i crash as soon as i log into the world and i never transfered my characters it was the same database.

- - - Updated - - -

i'm going to be relocating my computer back home tomorrow since i'm allowed to go back after a month of the flood being done here in canada, so once i'm back in my office i will look more at the core and also i will be compiling another released of the 64bit only just to see if any of the fix we have done worked on the core.

Please be patient at this time until we have a resolution to the issue with the 64bit core.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ottconnect View Post
    Клиент не является devolppers, в этом мы как девапэксэтам, клиент не имеет ничего общего с работой квеста или нет. Если мы исправим это, то это сработает

Сообщите о своей проблеме здесь, и как только мы получим шанс, мы исправим ее, у нас есть много проблем, которые нам нужно решить прямо сейчас, поэтому мы обратимся к нему как можно скорее.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-weapons-guide

check this guide

- - - Updated - - -

no its not the fact of the transfer from one database to the other, i have the same issue with the 64bit core and i crash as soon as i log into the world and i never transfered my characters it was the same database.

- - - Updated - - -

i'm going to be relocating my computer back home tomorrow since i'm allowed to go back after a month of the flood being done here in canada, so once i'm back in my office i will look more at the core and also i will be compiling another released of the 64bit only just to see if any of the fix we have done worked on the core.

Please be patient at this time until we have a resolution to the issue with the 64bit core.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...EVGNFN2OTFHRlE <<<< 64bit test core download
    64 bit test core, please use this if your platform is 64bit, if you get a crash from the core please provide the crash log https://github.com/ottconnect/Legion/issues/48 <<<< no crash logs no answer, please don't post it doesn't work.

I would like to see the crash logs if you have an issue. https://github.com/ottconnect/Legion/issues/48

https://github.com/ottconnect/Legion/issues/48 <<<<< post crash logs text file here

- - - Updated - - -

Server uptime: 36 Minute(s) 11 Second(s). on the 64bit test core and i'm using an undead warrior i'm at the quest beyond the graves and the server seems to be stable, i just need someone else to confirm this and if someone else is getting a crash i will upload back the database tomorrow and maybe that will fix the issue
    Server uptime: 37 Minute(s) 45 Second(s). as we speak and still going
    Last edited by ottconnect; 06-20-2017 at 12:01 AM.