Welcome to AC Web.
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWRepack-FR View Post
    Hi rem999, very nice work by the way ! But i have a little problem, when i first start to create an undead character, i can move from my tomb so that's a little bit embarrasing because i'm under this spell id : 73523. Also, is it normal to have 153K gold on npc in human's starting zones and others ? xD Is it possible for me to fix this ? Thanks for your reply
    Извини. Я этого не знаю.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry. I do not know it.

Hi rem999, very nice work by the way ! But i have a little problem, when i first start to create an undead character, i can move from my tomb so that's a little bit embarrasing because i'm under this spell id : 73523. Also, is it normal to have 153K gold on npc in human's starting zones and others ? xD Is it possible for me to fix this ? Thanks for your reply
    For the "spell" thing dunno really, unless it was auto sent with the worldserver.conf file.. in there you will find setting you can set or use when hte server is started and one of them is auto generating spells for characters automatically on log in. IF this is the case then find "PlayerStart.AllSpells" in custom server options, in the worldserver.conf. if that is set to "1", that means it is enabled. If you do not want this, then replace the "1" with "0", save and restart worldserver, no need to restart sql or auth, just world server for that. If that is not it, sorry, not sure then..

Now, as to the gold on starting, either the settings for player character in the worldserver.conf has been set to a higher rate, or, the database where the info for NPCs are stored has been altered to use that much gold, but no, it is not common place for starting area npcs to have that much gold. As for the settings for player rates, it is possible to set them high enough to get that much gold from the NPCs after a quest. "Server Rates" section of the worldserver.conf is where to find those. If its not that and the rates are default of "1" all the way, then likely the NPC database has been altered.. Guessing of course since I have never run across that issue.. Sorry. I am unable at this time to think of any thing else as it is after 3am here and my mind isnt what it used to be LOL..

Здравствуйте, помогите пожалуйста разобраться я не могу зайти в мир, пишет вот что "вы были отключены. (WOW51900225)" Возможно ли это из-за клиента ? Мой клиент версия 7.2.5 24742 самая последняя. У вас написано 7.2.5 24461, где мне найти данный клиент, у вас в раздаче есть клиент, но я не понял что с ним делать, не поможете разобраться во всём этом? буду очень признателен вам. Спасибо за внимание и Удачи.

Hello, help please understand I cannot go into the world, writes here that "you have been disconnected. (WOW51900225)" is it Possible for the customer ? My client version 7.2.5 is the latest 24742. You have written 7.2.5 24461, where can I find this client, you have in hand is the client, but I don't know what to do with it, does not help to understand all this? I would be very grateful. Thank you for your attention and good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by S_1N View Post
    Здравствуйте, помогите пожалуйста разобраться я не могу зайти в мир, пишет вот что "вы были отключены. (WOW51900225)" Возможно ли это из-за клиента ? Мой клиент версия 7.2.5 24742 самая последняя. У вас написано 7.2.5 24461, где мне найти данный клиент, у вас в раздаче есть клиент, но я не понял что с ним делать, не поможете разобраться во всём этом? буду очень признателен вам. Спасибо за внимание и Удачи.

Hello, help please understand I cannot go into the world, writes here that "you have been disconnected. (WOW51900225)" is it Possible for the customer ? My client version 7.2.5 is the latest 24742. You have written 7.2.5 24461, where can I find this client, you have in hand is the client, but I don't know what to do with it, does not help to understand all this? I would be very grateful. Thank you for your attention and good Luck.
    Привет! Базу данных переключи под новый клиент. Navicat / auth / realmlist / gamebuild = 24742. Или. Запусти через лаунчер - Draenor Launcher ru - он отключает интернет - работает локально.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi! Switch the database under the new client. Navicat/auth/realmlist/gamebuild = 24742. Or. Start through a launcher - Draenor Launcher ru - it disconnects the Internet - works locally.

Quote Originally Posted by Deployer View Post
    For the "spell" thing dunno really, unless it was auto sent with the worldserver.conf file.. in there you will findrver i setting you can set or use when hte ses started and one of them is auto generating spells for characters automatically on log in. IF this is the case then find "PlayerStart.AllSpells" in custom server options, in the worldserver.conf. if that is set to "1", that means it is enabled. If you do not want this, then replace the "1" with "0", save and restart worldserver, no need to restart sql or auth, just world server for that. If that is not it, sorry, not sure then..

Now, as to the gold on starting, either the settings for player character in the worldserver.conf has been set to a higher rate, or, the database where the info for NPCs are stored has been altered to use that much gold, but no, it is not common place for starting area npcs to have that much gold. As for the settings for player rates, it is possible to set them high enough to get that much gold from the NPCs after a quest. "Server Rates" section of the worldserver.conf is where to find those. If its not that and the rates are default of "1" all the way, then likely the NPC database has been altered.. Guessing of course since I have never run across that issue.. Sorry. I am unable at this time to think of any thing else as it is after 3am here and my mind isnt what it used to be LOL..
    Thanks to your help, i finnaly found the problem of the spell for undead's character. Indeed, i didn't post correctly the problem. When i was first using an undead character, after i spawn like every undead character, i was in a tomb and the angel npc in front have a quest for me. By accepting the first undead's quest who is "Fresh out of the Grave" (with 24959 id), this npc : http://www.wowhead.com/npc=49044/agatha doesn't unlearn me the spell Rigor Mortis http://www.wowhead.com/spell=73523/rigor-mortis (so that's why i couldn't move )
    But i found a way to fix it for those who have the same problem.
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////// HOW TO FIX ////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    On Navicat, connect on your Database
    Go in world, playercreateinfo_cast_spell table and delete the line : "16 925 73523 Undead - Rigor Mortis"
    Like that, you will not be under that spell when spawning as an undead character

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    For the gold, i still don't know why i have so much gold in npc level 1 and highter and i looked in worldserver.conf and all look normally. So i'm keep looking for a solution to fix it will tell you when i will found it
    I'm also looking to fix the stealth spell in rogue class, it work because npc doesn't see you but your character is not invisible so rogue class is a little bit broken.

Спасибо за помощь, в игру наконец то зашёл поиграл за охотников на демонов, почему то в самом начале нет квэстов, все NPC стоят не двигаются и как будто в множественном количестве, так же зашёл за Рыцарей смерти и всё то же самое - нет квэстов, все стоят. В чём может быть проблема, не подскажите ?

Thanks for the help, the game finally came played for demon hunters, why in the beginning no queston, all the NPC are not moving as if in the plural number, the same went for death Knights and all the same - no queston, all standing. What could be the problem, do not tell me ?

Quote Originally Posted by S_1N View Post
    Спасибо за помощь, в игру наконец то зашёл поиграл за охотников на демонов, почему то в самом начале нет квэстов, все NPC стоят не двигаются и как будто в множественном количестве, так же зашёл за Рыцарей смерти и всё то же самое - нет квэстов, все стоят. В чём может быть проблема, не подскажите ?

Thanks for the help, the game finally came played for demon hunters, why in the beginning no queston, all the NPC are not moving as if in the plural number, the same went for death Knights and all the same - no queston, all standing. What could be the problem, do not tell me ?
    В стартовой локации я выводил их из гм режима. Хорошо, что они там видны. Квесты нужно исправлять, а это занимает не один день и не одну неделю. Дальше их воруют и выдают за свою работу и просят вознаграждение. Такие люди как НероДевито, Отшер. По этим причинам работа над проектом остановлена.

- - - Updated - - -

In a starting location I brought them out of um mode. It is good that they are visible there. Quests need to be corrected, and it takes not one day and not one week. Further them steal and give out for the work and ask remuneration. Such people as Nerodevito, Otsher. For these reasons work on the project is stopped.

rem999 is like so many others that started a project then got tired of people moaning and groaning about it, got tired of others "stealing" as he says his work. Yet he can moan and groan to the other people working on different or same version server. The problem here is not that his so called work is being taken and used in other server developments, it's the fact he can not take the criticism of people commenting on his repack, yet, he loves to criticize others. I am not "downing" rem999, but, I am criticizing him for doing dropping this repack because he is tired of people moaning. Get a grip.. I do not care what you are working on or what you are doing. People are going to moan and groan no matter what, regardless of how well your project works or doesn't work. That's just the nature of humans.

I criticized his work some time back because he said that Draenor was populated, well, yes it was, however, the NPC's there were dropped in randomly and a shit load of them to boot. hell, ya port to Draenor and ya land in the middle of a bunch of characters that didnt even belong there. .. Well, enough on that. I did remove a shit load of characters from there, placed a few of the correct ones, but, the quests were not functioning as was told they were.

More over, IF rem999 WAS actually trying to make this work, WHY give up now?? Whats the point?? didn't like people gripping? what? And I don't wanna hear the lame excuse of "people keep stealing my work", because I KNOW you also used the work of others as well. Don't say you didn't.. I am willing to bet almost ALL development people on these repacks, regardless of version, uses parts of others servers.. Guess, what, its natural.. Why REDO some thing some one else has already done?? That's just stupid. Although,, it would be nice to mention that in the repacks listing though, which some actually do. And I commend those people.

rem999, do not take what I say as demeaning or derogatory toward you. that is NOT the intent. The intent is to get you off yer ass to complete the work you started, IF you wish to. If not, then fine. If your not gonna continue the work, then why leave this thread unlocked? But, thats all up to you rem999..

I'm also looking to fix the stealth spell in rogue class, it work because npc doesn't see you but your character is not invisible so rogue class is a little bit broken.
    Legion has many problems, you already have achievements after login with a new char. Many spells donīt work correctly (no damage, no effect or wrong ones). I actually like Cataclysm 4.3.4 more than Legion, but it also has so many unique version bugs. I think no expansion after WotLK is working WELL.

Maybe someone can tell me how to delete quest chains (actually asking for 4.3.4, because I have one repack for that version). It needs too long if I do "search and replace" in HeidiSQL. There has to be another way.

Deployer. Чувак если ты больной, это не повод писать предсмертный бред.

- - - Updated - - -

Deployer. The dude if you the patient, is not an occasion to write agonal nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LeRutY View Post
    Legion has many problems, you already have achievements after login with a new char. Many spells donīt work correctly (no damage, no effect or wrong ones). I actually like Cataclysm 4.3.4 more than Legion, but it also has so many unique version bugs. I think no expansion after WotLK is working WELL.

Maybe someone can tell me how to delete quest chains (actually asking for 4.3.4, because I have one repack for that version). It needs too long if I do "search and replace" in HeidiSQL. There has to be another way.
    Вот тут назначаются квесты. Navicat\world\creature_queststarter. Вот тут заканчиваются. Navicat\world\creature_questender.

- - - Updated - - -

Here quests are appointed. Navicat\world\creature_queststarter. Here come to an end. Navicat\world\creature_questender.

- - - Updated - - -

Deployer. The dude if you the patient, is not an occasion to write agonal nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

ummm, wow, not sure what to make of this. I am neither sick and I ain't dying.. Not sure where to get your translations from but DAMN they suck.. Then again, I used several translators for your remark and none of them were the same.. Interesting.. Anyway.. No big deal..

HAve fun rem999, enjoy, hope ya live a long life, remain complacent, be sure to degrade others, continue with this repack while groaning of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Deployer View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

ummm, wow, not sure what to make of this. I am neither sick and I ain't dying.. Not sure where to get your translations from but DAMN they suck.. Then again, I used several translators for your remark and none of them were the same.. Interesting.. Anyway.. No big deal..

HAve fun rem999, enjoy, hope ya live a long life, remain complacent, be sure to degrade others, continue with this repack while groaning of others.
    Отвали. Leave.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by rem999 View Post
    Отвали. Leave.
    OMG!!

Oh but, sorry, I do not have to leave. Just as you never leave the other threads you decide to bash on. Also, I was NOT trying to be mean.
    But, perhaps I will now since it seems you misunderstand every thing.

Then again, maybe I will leave and leave you to your little place here. I do feel sorry for you though. Trying so hard to make some thing of yourself while belittling others doing the same. Ya know what, piss on it, I will leave your thread for good. I tried to help you but, you obviously do not want help from any one. Unless of course there willing to do most of your repack work for you. Well, not me now.. Have fun rem999 enjoy the quiet time as you said in another thread which DID NOT belong to you. Take care *hugs*

Sorry had to edit this once..
    IF by chance the site admin or and moderators feels I have over stepped my bounds here, then please, by all means ban my ass. However, I would suggest you ban a lot of other people to that are or were like Mr. remm999. You know what I mean. Take care now
    Last edited by Deployer; 08-14-2017 at 02:05 AM.