Welcome to AC Web.
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by hyena View Post
    Keep getting Message JSON.RealmList.ClientInformation has no field clientArch in spp-login every time I try to log in. My client is 7.2.5. Is this why this is happening?
    because this repack is outdated to what i can tell

Quote Originally Posted by ottconnect View Post
    because this repack is outdated to what i can tell
    Are you getting the same error?

Are you getting the same error?
    clientArch was added when blizzard updated to 7.2.5 24330, even the connection_patcher won't work on 64bit because the patern changed also.

A lot of modification came upon when blizzard updated to 7.2.5 in the bnetserver

i'm aware of the error, but i never experience it.

I noticed the same thing when I ran the patcher, but I was still able to launch the 32bit client. Do you know of any way to bypass the clientArch error? Or do we need to wait for an update to the repack?

I noticed the same thing when I ran the patcher, but I was still able to launch the 32bit client. Do you know of any way to bypass the clientArch error? Or do we need to wait for an update to the repack?
    you will have to wait for an updated core

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hi, sorry for Google translator. Faced a problem, I try to configure the server to play with friends via hamachi, pointed Hamachi ip in LoginREST.ExternalAddress and realmd realmlist, the problem is that other people disconnect immediately after selecting realm. In config.wtf, my ip from hamachi is also specified. I have configured ports for incoming and outgoing connections, but I'm not sure that everything is needed. I use a router, like everyone else. Maybe they also need to configure the ports? Or was I mistaken in something else? If you can explain more simply.
    ################################################## ################################
    На случай если тут кто-то понимает русский.
    Привет. Столкнулся с проблемой, пытаюсь настроить сервер для игры с друзьями через хамачи, указал хамачи ip в LoginREST.ExternalAddress и realmd realmlist, проблема в том что других людей отключает сразу после выбора реалма. В config.wtf так так же указан мой ip из хамачи. У меня настроены порты на входящие и исходящие подключения, но не уверен что все нужные. Использую роутер, как и все остальные. Возможно им тоже нужно настроить порты? Или я ошибся в чём то другом? Если можно объясните попроще.