Welcome to AC Web.
Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by hyena View Post
    Keep getting Message JSON.RealmList.ClientInformation has no field clientArch in spp-login every time I try to log in. My client is 7.2.5. Is this why this is happening?
    because this repack is outdated to what i can tell

Quote Originally Posted by ottconnect View Post
    because this repack is outdated to what i can tell
    Are you getting the same error?

Are you getting the same error?
    clientArch was added when blizzard updated to 7.2.5 24330, even the connection_patcher won't work on 64bit because the patern changed also.

A lot of modification came upon when blizzard updated to 7.2.5 in the bnetserver

i'm aware of the error, but i never experience it.

I noticed the same thing when I ran the patcher, but I was still able to launch the 32bit client. Do you know of any way to bypass the clientArch error? Or do we need to wait for an update to the repack?

I noticed the same thing when I ran the patcher, but I was still able to launch the 32bit client. Do you know of any way to bypass the clientArch error? Or do we need to wait for an update to the repack?
    you will have to wait for an updated core

Hi, sorry for Google translator. Faced a problem, I try to configure the server to play with friends via hamachi, pointed Hamachi ip in LoginREST.ExternalAddress and realmd realmlist, the problem is that other people disconnect immediately after selecting realm. In config.wtf, my ip from hamachi is also specified. I have configured ports for incoming and outgoing connections, but I'm not sure that everything is needed. I use a router, like everyone else. Maybe they also need to configure the ports? Or was I mistaken in something else? If you can explain more simply.
    ################################################## ################################
    На случай если тут кто-то понимает русский.
    Привет. Столкнулся с проблемой, пытаюсь настроить сервер для игры с друзьями через хамачи, указал хамачи ip в LoginREST.ExternalAddress и realmd realmlist, проблема в том что других людей отключает сразу после выбора реалма. В config.wtf так так же указан мой ip из хамачи. У меня настроены порты на входящие и исходящие подключения, но не уверен что все нужные. Использую роутер, как и все остальные. Возможно им тоже нужно настроить порты? Или я ошибся в чём то другом? Если можно объясните попроще.

Enjoying this pack so far, but one thing still bugs me and I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. I'm using the 7.1.5 Legion client but all the creature models in the game are the old ones. The character models (humans, orcs, tauren, etc.) are all the new models but none of the creatures are updated. Is there something I'm missing here? Thanks!

So this might be a stupid question, but I'm new to all this and have no idea what I'm doing.
    Do I need to host this somewhere or does it just play from my pc?

Hi,
    once u set it up properly, you will be able to play it off ur own PC - running both the WOW Server and the WOW client on same machine.
    However, you will only be playing it by yourself. There are some other repacks/works that lets you create bots (AI players) giving you the impression of other "players" in-game. Look around this website.
    But i doubt if you can still find a WOW Legion client based on version 715. (that's a major requirement for this particular repack).
    Look around AC-Web again, you might find a repack that works with the latest WOW client from Blizzard.

have fun.

Hey, love your single player project work. I've been following it for quite a while now and I am very impressed. I would just like to ask can anyone tell me what expansion content works? Like does cata work with all raids and dungeons and does mop work with all raids and dungeons?

nope sir

is there any change for this to be released as final product any time soon?

Quote Originally Posted by leroy View Post
    Hi,
    once u set it up properly, you will be able to play it off ur own PC - running both the WOW Server and the WOW client on same machine.
    However, you will only be playing it by yourself. There are some other repacks/works that lets you create bots (AI players) giving you the impression of other "players" in-game. Look around this website.
    But i doubt if you can still find a WOW Legion client based on version 715. (that's a major requirement for this particular repack).
    Look around AC-Web again, you might find a repack that works with the latest WOW client from Blizzard.

have fun.
    Thank you! I'll be sure to poke around some more.

Greetings, Conan. This time I won't ask anymore about the release date of the 7.2 update, but I want to inform you that the Shaman totems are just cubes, just like the rubik cubes but different color (blue and white for me). It would be great if you would add the actual models to the the totems because that would make the repack even more enjoyable (I am not saying it is not enjoyable already). Also, their effects (their actual use in combat) aren't working (except Earthbind Totem, which gives a total different effect than expected though) and, unfortunately, these are not the only non-working abilities... Luckily enough, most of the spells and abilities are working as expected (now I am talking about the classes other than Warlock, which doesn't work at all because of the missing soul shards; thing that I hope will be fixed as soon as possible) and this is a good thing. For the end, another thing that bothers me: when I first rolled for a Rogue on this repack the Stealth ability wasn't working at all, but when I rolled for an Orc Warrior, I got a quest to kill some Northwatch scouts which, somehow, could use stealth as normal (if we are talking about the animation and transparency of the caster, but I am sure they were meant to be seen by players). I really hope it will be fixed soon enough along with other spells and talents, like the Hunter's Stampede, will be fixed too.

Other than that, great work and I am looking forward to see the development of the repack progressing!
    Last edited by Energeticus; 07-16-2017 at 09:47 AM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello everyone, just made an account today after seeing this and like to mention I'd wish to contribute somehow to this project.

[I've been obsessed with WoW since I laid my hands on it a year or two earlier, and have no qualms about playing the game as is, unfortunately I have sort of an addictive playstyle when it comes to mmorpgs so I had to quit for my own sake, moreso because my internet connection keeps spazzing out as well making it so that I very often couldn't even play it whenever I had some time to spare. I've been looking for a way to play the game, or similair game, offline ever since simply because I'd never found a game I liked this much before.

And half a year after mostly quitting the game, I happen upon this forum. Imagine the surge of relief I felt when I finally found a game (even if it's a private server) I had a passion for, wich I didn't have to pay a monthly subscription for. Don't get me wrong, I'll still be playing the actual WoW client from time to time, but this is much more convenient especially for when I'm simply not in the mood for massive grindfests.
    ]

[Actual message starts here]: Anywho, just stopped by to mention that I'll be making a donation soon, and that you've definitely got my support on this project. Really hoping it will enter a finished state after the expansion is over .

Yours sincerely,
    Drivegol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by conan513gm View Post
    If you need any WoW.exe like 7.1.5 for legion repack, you can find here:

Download
    I'm kind of stuck here. I donwloaded and installed the WoWCircle version (because the other two version of 7.1.5 didn't work), and I've got the repack installed properly, created a bnet and game account then linked them together, changed the config file of the WoWCircle version, pretty much everything exactly as instructed I think.

The problem just is that I can't log in whatsoever on the WoWCircle version. I tried using the SingleCore patch file afterwards, but it didn't create a second WoW_Patched.exe so I'm assuming the WoWCircle exe would suffice. I managed to log in on my actual version of WoW from the battlenet launcher, but because that's version 7.2.5 it's incompatible with the current repack version.

On WoWCircle it just says "connecting" and then loops forever, I tried backtracing my steps but I don't find anything I've missed. I'm lost really, did I install the wrong version, or just not install it properly?

Note: There is one thing I didn't understand and that's the location.info file, wich I just ignored because I just couldn't figure out what it was for. If that's the issue, could you please explain what exactly I'm supposed to do?
    Last edited by Drivegol; 07-19-2017 at 07:49 PM.