Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 215 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I have the r2 and the update fix 1 from the other post, how i can update to this repack? Is the same repack or i need to move some files?. When i export a player from a database and import to other database, it export the quest too or only the level and equip?. Thx for thr repack. Im using a HDD, its bad for it or is only for speed?
    Last edited by JuanmaHL; 06-27-2016 at 10:14 AM.

Nice project

The fix is for PvE Private Server. SSD would be best due to slow login for the bots from the HDD, which means HDD is ok, but much slower. You can use a SSHD which is near like a SSD. SSHD is the cheaper version of SSD. Problem with the Fix, you cannot type anything in the world server command. I am thinking Conan may have disabled the command feature for creating a new account and adding gm to your account, but waiting for a reply to my response.

Quote Originally Posted by snomann72 View Post
    The fix is for PvE Private Server. SSD would be best due to slow login for the bots from the HDD, which means HDD is ok, but much slower. You can use a SSHD which is near like a SSD. SSHD is the cheaper version of SSD. Problem with the Fix, you cannot type anything in the world server command. I am thinking Conan may have disabled the command feature for creating a new account and adding gm to your account, but waiting for a reply to my response.
    (At first i must say sorry, my english is not perfect at all)
    It should be possible to create a new account and setting up the gmlevel. At first start it takes a time. When i try
    to create a new account it "stucks", but after all stuff was finished with loading the worldserver giving a response
    that the account was created, just wait a little bit, if you get no error everything should be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandir View Post
    (At first i must say sorry, my english is not perfect at all)
    It should be possible to create a new account and setting up the gmlevel. At first start it takes a time. When i try
    to create a new account it "stucks", but after all stuff was finished with loading the worldserver giving a response
    that the account was created, just wait a little bit, if you get no error everything should be okay.
    this problem fixed today in new downloads

Updated Single Player Project custom menu

Download

F**king awesome, thanks.

You're tha man conan!!!

Thank you for continuing this project. I am now IT for youth corrections and have set up offline gaming PCs in each of the kids "cottages". Going to add this server over the next 2 weeks...Perfect way to introduce kids to WoW.

Awesome!!!!

thx Conan for the updated menu!

Hey man, glad to see the SPP is out of development stage and got a proper release! My one question would be as to whether or not Characters and accounts transfer over? I've already had to reset from scratch once, and I don't know if I want to do so again.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by sixshooterz View Post
    I've been trying to compile the latest Ike3 source on Ubuntu and it keeps failing. I might have to switch to Windoze and DL this.
    I had tons of trouble with this as well, does this help? - https://github.com/ike3/mangosbot/issues/71
    That is how I got it to compile, assuming you're having the same errors.