Welcome to AC Web.
Page 200 of 200 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200
Results 2,986 to 2,993 of 2993

??

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peccatum View Post
    you need to change only IP. I use Evolve program (not the Hamachi sh!t) to play with my friend on this server.
    But If you use your local network, just enter your local IP address. if you want to play via internet with friend , you need the program similar to Hamachi, but NOT THE HAMACHI.
    so u def cant make this public with standard trinity server way .. u have to have a program?

Hello,

I just go the server running tonight, and I've been leveling a paladin, having a lot of fun with it.
    However, I want to really pump a lot of bots into this? How do I increase the max bots that Mango-bots will spawn? The website said through config but I'm not 100% the command or the file for it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

??

Quote Originally Posted by Peccatum View Post
    yes.
    got it working normal way no program needed .. firewall had blocked world server after i had already unblocked it

- - - Updated - - -

anyone got a way to up the amount of bots to 500-600 running 230 at the moment and wanted more

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niceville View Post
    Hello,

I just go the server running tonight, and I've been leveling a paladin, having a lot of fun with it.
    However, I want to really pump a lot of bots into this? How do I increase the max bots that Mango-bots will spawn? The website said through config but I'm not 100% the command or the file for it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    so first go into setting folder in to the bots config ... and line where it says min bots and max
    AiPlayerbot.MinRandomBots = 500
    AiPlayerbot.MaxRandomBots = 600

then go to
    # Delete all random bot accounts
    AiPlayerbot.DeleteRandomBotAccounts = 0 (put a 1 here just to wipe all bots) not that once u do this it takes a bit for bots to load in but once they are u can change this line back into a 0 so that everytime u reboot server it doesnt try and recreate all the bots

this is worked for me .. currently i still have tons of ram left even at 550 bots me and a friend played last night

Quote Originally Posted by psyclosis View Post
    so u def cant make this public with standard trinity server way .. u have to have a program?
    No, it works if you do some googling but basically you need to setup a dns server and use HeidiSQL or something like it to edit your realmlist data. I changed my address in the realmlist data to my dns server using HeidiSQL. I also had to change my BindIP in the SingleCoreR2\Settings\world.conf to match my computers local ip address. Then I opened up ports 3310, 8085, and 3724. Took me a couple days to figure out, but it works!
    edit: I used freedns https://freedns.afraid.org/ and made a subdomain. Be patient sometimes it takes an hour for it to register your IP with it's service.
    Last edited by Kralomax; 09-15-2017 at 12:43 PM.

Any way to make bots join Arenas like they do on BattleGround?

thanks

the warsong battleground is crashing for me while the bots load in anyone else having that issue?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    For those people who wish to make there server "public", more or less. At least to allow friends to log in and play and have an ISP that loves to change the IP address of your system, which many do. You can use a service that will look at you IP address several times a day and report that to the systems around the country, just like having a static IP almost. Personally, I use "Noip.com", it has a free service, the one I use hehe, and a paid. The free is same pretty much as paid, however you have to renew it each month, which is real easy to do. They send you a notice in email when your time is about out, then ya just click there link in the email, log into the service and click renew and yer done. Simple. The paid likely has a few more options and goes for a year at a time, but, all I need was the "static" IP type deal so free is fine with me. I am sure there are others as well, but, this is the one I like and use. If you do a search for free dns services am sure you will find some thing that will work for you.