Welcome to AC Web.
Page 200 of 203 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 3033

??

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peccatum View Post
    you need to change only IP. I use Evolve program (not the Hamachi sh!t) to play with my friend on this server.
    But If you use your local network, just enter your local IP address. if you want to play via internet with friend , you need the program similar to Hamachi, but NOT THE HAMACHI.
    so u def cant make this public with standard trinity server way .. u have to have a program?

Hello,

I just go the server running tonight, and I've been leveling a paladin, having a lot of fun with it.
    However, I want to really pump a lot of bots into this? How do I increase the max bots that Mango-bots will spawn? The website said through config but I'm not 100% the command or the file for it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello there,

first of all I'd like to thank Conan and Thesawolf and Rym and everyone else who has been working on this. I've been playing around with the Mangos version of this for a while and recently switched to the updated Trinity one and was pleasantly surprised how far this has come, you did a great job in making this playable and, most important, actually really enjoyable.

That said, after some weeks/months after playing around with the server I have a few questions which I hope someone here in the thread could answer respectively help me out a bit. For reference, I am using the Windows version of the latest Update (10) with Conan's Repack, not a self-compiled one.
    I read the first 100 pages and the last few and didn't find those problems adressed, apologies if I missed that.

The first would be: Is there any way to stop the randombots from randomly switching/losing gear they are wearing? I noticed that once in a while equipped items just disappear. I tried to disable the option to randomize gear in the config, this doesn't solve the problem though.

Second question: Is there a command or something to make the randombots empty/sell their inventory? I thought maybe "drop" would do it, but that doesn't seem to work.

Third one: Once in a while my npcbots just vanish. Is that an option I missed in the config or does anyone know what could be the cause of that?

And at last my biggest problem which doesn't relate to this repack but more to Trinitycore I guess: In Icecrown Citadel the gunship battle doesn't work for Horde at all. I tried skipping it with .gm fly which kind of works, but causes Saurfang and all following boss encounters to teleport me to the Citadel entrance again, after which all other boss encounters either teleport me or get stuck.
    I checked the github for the Core and nobody seems to have touched the ICC scripts since this repack got updated. Does anybody have an idea how to work around this? It makes Icecrown kind of unplayable.
    I read somewhere to link the gunship battle to the rotting giant, which in theory seems like it could fix my problem - unfortunately I have no idea how I would go about that. If someone could point me in the right direction I would be really grateful. I don't know how to do this stuff, but I am willing to learn.

Thanks a lot again for your great work, all help would be appreciated.

??

Quote Originally Posted by Peccatum View Post
    yes.
    got it working normal way no program needed .. firewall had blocked world server after i had already unblocked it

- - - Updated - - -

anyone got a way to up the amount of bots to 500-600 running 230 at the moment and wanted more

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niceville View Post
    Hello,

I just go the server running tonight, and I've been leveling a paladin, having a lot of fun with it.
    However, I want to really pump a lot of bots into this? How do I increase the max bots that Mango-bots will spawn? The website said through config but I'm not 100% the command or the file for it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    so first go into setting folder in to the bots config ... and line where it says min bots and max
    AiPlayerbot.MinRandomBots = 500
    AiPlayerbot.MaxRandomBots = 600

then go to
    # Delete all random bot accounts
    AiPlayerbot.DeleteRandomBotAccounts = 0 (put a 1 here just to wipe all bots) not that once u do this it takes a bit for bots to load in but once they are u can change this line back into a 0 so that everytime u reboot server it doesnt try and recreate all the bots

this is worked for me .. currently i still have tons of ram left even at 550 bots me and a friend played last night

Hello there,

first of all I'd like to thank Conan and Thesawolf and Rym and everyone else who has been working on this. I've been playing around with the Mangos version of this for a while and recently switched to the updated Trinity one and was pleasantly surprised how far this has come, you did a great job in making this playable and, most important, actually really enjoyable.

That said, after some weeks/months after playing around with the server I have a few questions which I hope someone here in the thread could answer respectively help me out a bit. For reference, I am using the Windows version of the latest Update (10) with Conan's Repack, not a self-compiled one.
    I read the first 100 pages and the last few and didn't find those problems adressed, apologies if I missed that.

The first would be: Is there any way to stop the randombots from randomly switching/losing gear they are wearing? I noticed that once in a while equipped items just disappear. I tried to disable the option to randomize gear in the config, this doesn't solve the problem though.

Second question: Is there a command or something to make the randombots empty/sell their inventory? I thought maybe "drop" would do it, but that doesn't seem to work.

Third one: Once in a while my npcbots just vanish. Is that an option I missed in the config or does anyone know what could be the cause of that?

And at last my biggest problem which doesn't relate to this repack but more to Trinitycore I guess: In Icecrown Citadel the gunship battle doesn't work for Horde at all. I tried skipping it with .gm fly which kind of works, but causes Saurfang and all following boss encounters to teleport me to the Citadel entrance again, after which all other boss encounters either teleport me or get stuck.
    Does anybody have an idea how to work around this? It makes Icecrown kind of unplayable.
    I read somewhere to link the gunship battle to the rotting giant, which in theory seems like it could fix my problem - unfortunately I have no idea how I would go about that. If someone could point me in the right direction I would be really grateful. I don't know how to do this stuff, but I am willing to learn.

Thanks a lot again for your great work, all help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by psyclosis View Post
    so u def cant make this public with standard trinity server way .. u have to have a program?
    No, it works if you do some googling but basically you need to setup a dns server and use HeidiSQL or something like it to edit your realmlist data. I changed my address in the realmlist data to my dns server using HeidiSQL. I also had to change my BindIP in the SingleCoreR2\Settings\world.conf to match my computers local ip address. Then I opened up ports 3310, 8085, and 3724. Took me a couple days to figure out, but it works!
    edit: I used freedns https://freedns.afraid.org/ and made a subdomain. Be patient sometimes it takes an hour for it to register your IP with it's service.
    Last edited by Kralomax; 09-15-2017 at 12:43 PM.

Any way to make bots join Arenas like they do on BattleGround?

thanks

the warsong battleground is crashing for me while the bots load in anyone else having that issue?

For those people who wish to make there server "public", more or less. At least to allow friends to log in and play and have an ISP that loves to change the IP address of your system, which many do. You can use a service that will look at you IP address several times a day and report that to the systems around the country, just like having a static IP almost. Personally, I use "Noip.com", it has a free service, the one I use hehe, and a paid. The free is same pretty much as paid, however you have to renew it each month, which is real easy to do. They send you a notice in email when your time is about out, then ya just click there link in the email, log into the service and click renew and yer done. Simple. The paid likely has a few more options and goes for a year at a time, but, all I need was the "static" IP type deal so free is fine with me. I am sure there are others as well, but, this is the one I like and use. If you do a search for free dns services am sure you will find some thing that will work for you.

can i ask, if sombody knows the linkedid for .goto command in rbac linked permission? teleport working perfect, but sometimes i need exact coordinates. thnx

Does anyone has any clue if the npcbots are updated?
    To fix the bugs etc?

Quote Originally Posted by pedro12345 View Post
    can i ask, if sombody knows the linkedid for .goto command in rbac linked permission? teleport working perfect, but sometimes i need exact coordinates. thnx
    i googled and i found out. thnx anyway

Hi, when I try to start the login, or world servers I get an error that says "The program can't start because MSVCR120.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I have 2015 redistributable installed. I tried downloading and putting the .dll file it said in the folder but then I get another error message. I don't know what to do now.

Chaos is the score upon which reality is written.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinGreene View Post
    Hi, when I try to start the login, or world servers I get an error that says "The program can't start because MSVCR120.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I have 2015 redistributable installed. I tried downloading and putting the .dll file it said in the folder but then I get another error message. I don't know what to do now.
    Try to download and install Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=40784