Welcome to AC Web.
Page 185 of 194 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 2908

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Just a few questions.
    1. How do I set a random bots role to tank/healer/dps

2. How do I get them to select their talents

3. The ".bot init=rare" command doesent seem to work. It says bot not found. I've tried Inviting them to my guild, creating a new account with new characters but I cant seem to spawn them in as a bot. Make an alt character on the same account. Got it to spawn in but you can't use it on alts.

4.How do I make a character on a different account a bot. I've tried Inviting them to a guild.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew125 View Post
    Just a few questions.
    4.How do I make a character on a different account a bot. I've tried Inviting them to a guild.
    For the character you want to use as a bot, do this:
    1) .bot add CHARACTERNAME <--- MUST have correct capitalization in the name etc .. ie Askyn ... not askyn .. this adds the bot into the game.
    2) /invite CHARACTERNAME <--- this adds the spawned bot/character into your group

you can also spawn all your bots / characters on one line using this format .... .bot add NAME1,NAME2,NAME3,NAME4 ..... no spaces after the commas.

edit: aaahh crud .. just realized you ment adding characters on a different account .. havent done that before so not sure sorry. i THINK its still the same tho.

I'm having trouble getting a bot to loot a GameObject. So far it's happening with an early quest in the Dwarf starting area. Where you go to get three items belonging to a Felix. I use LOS to get the object's link, and click U [link] and it says using it, but he doesn't obtain the quest item.

Edit: I'm also trying to figure out how to get Bots to work with battlegrounds? I can't seem to get them to do anything with Warsong Gulch.
    Last edited by Ghaleon; 06-11-2017 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post
    Doesn't seem like it. For whatever reason the dev changed the build number. So when you add in the death knight update, it breaks using the old menu and forces you to use his. So while most 3.3.5a repacks/setups are for 12340 WoW, I think his is changed to be 12342 instead.
    hmm, weird that he did that
    not that its a big issue, but i wouldve prefered if he'd left a choice here
    hope author will take notice

1. How do you lower the respawn rate for creatures? I was in Fargodeep mine, and it seems like the kobolds are respawning in 10 seconds or so, which seems to be ridiculous. This with my character, my niece, and my bot.

2. What are the strategies to make Priests and Mages actually USE their spells, and also to not run around like complete morons and draw aggro from fifty nearby mobs. I have tried making sure Flee is not a part of either CO or NC strategy, but the bots still act like complete idiots with drawing aggro from every direction.

1. How do you lower the respawn rate for creatures? I was in Fargodeep mine, and it seems like the kobolds are respawning in 10 seconds or so, which seems to be ridiculous. This with my character, my niece, and my bot.

2. What are the strategies to make Priests and Mages actually USE their spells, and also to not run around like complete morons and draw aggro from fifty nearby mobs. I have tried making sure Flee is not a part of either CO or NC strategy, but the bots still act like complete idiots with drawing aggro from every direction.
    1 - In world.conf, find dynamic respawn section ; You can lower the respawn here ;
    2 - For Priest or Mages, use the bot addon ; You can disable flee, kite and enable frost/fire/arcane shots and heal, etc...

I'd tried turning off Flee but it seems like they still do it the biggest part of the time.

I managed to get the Custom Spawn time cut down from 1 to 0.3, which seems a lot better. Not nearly as instantaneous as it was when set at 1.

Black Swordsman

its a bug already reported it to the author but...

I'd tried turning off Flee but it seems like they still do it the biggest part of the time.

I managed to get the Custom Spawn time cut down from 1 to 0.3, which seems a lot better. Not nearly as instantaneous as it was when set at 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Lidocain View Post
    its a bug already reported it to the author but...
    Strange, that works for me...Maybe rare bug ?

Black Swordsman

if you have bot related issue/s (WOTLK) pls report it at https://github.com/Lidocian/SingleCore_TC/issues if i can i will work on it. please be patient i am not a developer i just try to contribute to the community
    Last edited by Lidocain; 06-16-2017 at 07:02 PM.

Keep it up !
    We really appreciate you, Conan and others who work on making WoW a single player reality

Do you need a GM level account to summon characters from your guild? If not then it seems to be broken.

I can do .bot add <name> with any character on my account.
    But when I try it with a character from a different account, but in the same guild as my character, it just says bot not in your account.
    Last edited by Ghaleon; 06-17-2017 at 10:33 PM.

Great looking pack! I downloaded the Full patch with the HD models and textures, but when I go in the game, all the NPC's (not the bots) have messed up textures and look quite horrifying. I know I can get the smaller Minimal patch without the HD models, but I kinda had my heart set on the nicer looks. Any help would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Bensaret View Post
    Great looking pack! I downloaded the Full patch with the HD models and textures, but when I go in the game, all the NPC's (not the bots) have messed up textures and look quite horrifying. I know I can get the smaller Minimal patch without the HD models, but I kinda had my heart set on the nicer looks. Any help would be appreciated!
    same here

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    TOC says instance is closed? how do i fix or is there even a way to fix this?
    Last edited by cheese99; 06-22-2017 at 05:42 AM.