Welcome to AC Web.

WOW Mangos GM command level change?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hey I am new to the forum and making a Vanilla Wow server and I was wondering what command lets me change my gm level to use all the commands. I am level 0 on my realm. I am using the easyrepack. I thought it was .account set gmlevel 3 or something like that. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

The command to set a GM level is
    Code:
    .account set gmlevel username 3
    You must enter the above command at the MaNGOS console. To access the console, select the window that the server is running in (the mangosd.exe window) and hit ENTER a couple of times. This should give you a prompt where you can type the command into.

Note that GM level 3 has almost all commands available, but a few are only allowed from the console itself. Namely account creation, setting gm levels, setting account passwords, character deletion, server logging and server force exiting are all console only commands.

I have a confession I figured it later on. But thanks anyway in the long run someone will see this post.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLilSuccy View Post
    The command to set a GM level is
    Code:
    .account set gmlevel username 3
    You must enter the above command at the MaNGOS console. To access the console, select the window that the server is running in (the mangosd.exe window) and hit ENTER a couple of times. This should give you a prompt where you can type the command into.

Note that GM level 3 has almost all commands available, but a few are only allowed from the console itself. Namely account creation, setting gm levels, setting account passwords, character deletion, server logging and server force exiting are all console only commands.
    Thank You