Welcome to AC Web.

Lightbulb Unnamed MC Server - New Concept

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello AC-Web Community,

I'm currently thinking of starting up a MineCraft server with a new concept. For example, to make a real life server, meaning there will be roads, buildings, houses, but no cars, just horses. I have the server up and ready, but i need people who would like to help me think of a new concept, don't need to be the example i gave. It can be a different unique one.

So, i'm looking for a partner who can help me think of the new concept, help me build the server, manage the server, maybe coding skills would be a plus.

If anyone here wants to help me out with this, just hit me up on Skype: herforlife

The server is hosted by
    BisectHosting

Currently 3GB Ram Hosting Plan, but i will upgrade it if we need more. I'm guessing 3GB Ram would be okay for the start.

Hope someone is interested in helping!

your getting ripped off for hosting, you could pay 12$ a month for 8gb of ram + ddos prot @ OVH via linux, while that also includes anything you want, like site, mysql, and even wow serv

As an EX Minecraft player i'd suggest you to focus on a RPG adventure using jobs plugin I really loved that servers with jobs

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Man over here With what need help? Plugins buildings * what codings in mc ?? *