Welcome to AC Web.
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Bring Up the Activity


    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I personally love D3 (seasonal) and want to see this section of the forums more active. If anyone plays d3 I would love to play with you! I usually main a monk and I'm just bringing this thread up because of the new season coming out soon and I need some people to play with on it. I got kicked out of my clan for inactivity (aka I didn't meet the paragon quota after awhile).

    If you do want to play d3 let me know! Add my battletag: Sincres#1377

  2. #2
    Bump!

    Season 4 is ending on December 30th at 5 pm PST
    Season 5 will be opening January 15th at 5 pm PST

    Patch notes for 2.4.0 Click me
    New item set updates for 2.4.0 (Preview) Click me

  3. #3
    TheViking

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    For Pony
    Posts
    5,307
    Awesome thread, I'll hit you up when the new season starts. I play barb most of the time, I also got a clan called "Fluffy Unicorns" if you wish to join that(not many people there though). We could also make a leveling group when the new season starts if you're interested in that.

    You also forgot to mention if you're playing on EU or US server.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Minilano View Post
    Awesome thread, I'll hit you up when the new season starts. I play barb most of the time, I also got a clan called "Fluffy Unicorns" if you wish to join that(not many people there though). We could also make a leveling group when the new season starts if you're interested in that.

    You also forgot to mention if you're playing on EU or US server.
    I believe it doesn't matter what server you choose, I think you can play with people cross server, but I am US server.
    Also yeah I think I already have my friend and I are leveling soon as the new season hits so I'd love to get a full group of levelers we can just smash with!

    - - - Updated - - -

    After doing some research I have found that it does matter if you're EU or US, but I am US.
    Last edited by Sincres; 12-19-2015 at 08:14 PM.

  5. #5
    www.EpicHosts.co.uk

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK, Kent
    Posts
    5,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Sincres View Post
    After doing some research I have found that it does matter if you're EU or US, but I am US.
    I'm from EU and managed to play on US servers with a friend from US (at least on the starter edition of D3). You just have to set both the Battle.net application and the game to US instead of Europe.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrum View Post
    I'm from EU and managed to play on US servers with a friend from US (at least on the starter edition of D3). You just have to set both the Battle.net application and the game to US instead of Europe.
    Hmm interesting, is there a person with a EU D3 account that is willing to help me test this? I'd love to find the correct answer.
    If you are willing just leave a comment below or pm me your skype so I can contact you.

  7. #7
    Bump, still need a person with a EU D3 account to assist me for a few moments.

  8. #8
    Bump!
    The release is on January 15, 2016, be ready my friends.

    Links:
    First Look - Season 5

  9. #9
    Next weekend is the release of season 5 for all you season players!

  10. #10

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    This friday is the big day for seasonal players! Be ready grind those paragon levels

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •