Welcome to AC Web.
    Project Avatholme-WoW

5 Generation network testing

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I finally had access to test 5G network in my country (Croatia).

http://privatewow-topservers.com/troya-testira-5G.mp4

I'm very very happy about the download speed, however the upload speed looks not changed at all.
    I want to say... that upload speed i have on my 4G Router at home.

If anyone had/have access to test 5G network in own country/town, can you tell me whether or not they give it a poor upload speed or it's just my country "limit".
    Last edited by Troya; 07-18-2019 at 11:09 AM.

http://YugoWoW.com/

Again if you're having a bad upload it just means bad connection no matter 5G 4G still bad Upload but i think it's weird i watched a video that the upload for 5G goes up to 200Mbps so i think something is wrong maybe it's your phone as i also know that it's going to be different from phone to phone i think a S10Plus or that LG 5G Mobile would give you more better speed so overall i can say it just depends on your phone and the limits that the companies does .. we still don't have that 5G so i can't tell nor we'll have it soon i live in a 3rd world country

Quote Originally Posted by JadaDev View Post
    Again if you're having a bad upload it just means bad connection no matter 5G 4G still bad Upload but i think it's weird i watched a video that the upload for 5G goes up to 200Mbps so i think something is wrong maybe it's your phone as i also know that it's going to be different from phone to phone i think a S10Plus or that LG 5G Mobile would give you more better speed so overall i can say it just depends on your phone and the limits that the companies does .. we still don't have that 5G so i can't tell nor we'll have it soon i live in a 3rd world country
    No lol. His upload speed isn't low because of a bad connection. It's because his internet provider is deliberately throttling his upload speed. This is done by a lot of ISPs all around the world because the average internet user downloads way more than they upload. For example, a simple GET to a web server is only a couple of bytes but the response of the web server containing all required files might be MBs. So generally people need more download than upload speed. Theoretically the 1gbit download can be 1gbit upload too if his ISP wouldn't throttle him. But hey, saving money is more important to them than a single customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    No lol. His upload speed isn't low because of a bad connection. It's because his internet provider is deliberately throttling his upload speed. This is done by a lot of ISPs all around the world because the average internet user downloads way more than they upload. For example, a simple GET to a web server is only a couple of bytes but the response of the web server containing all required files might be MBs. So generally people need more download than upload speed. Theoretically the 1gbit download can be 1gbit upload too if his ISP wouldn't throttle him. But hey, saving money is more important to them than a single customer.
    Yeah that's so true already said that they Limited it but well the point that they limit at is very bad i means very low compared to other countries 5G that their upload can go up to 200Mbps +

Preview :

Last edited by JadaDev; 07-18-2019 at 02:20 PM.

Project Avatholme-WoW

Not exactly, everything depends on how far away you are from the network station on street or office.

Maybe soon someone will invest in 4G/5G in your country.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    Possible, i also contacted my ISP provider on Facebook, about the upload speed, and they told me..
    The 5G is providet only for download, not for upload. That mean you will have 5G only for download speed, and 4G upload speed.

My 4G router at day giv me 50Mb/s download and 25-30Mb/s upload... at night giv me 75-100Mb/s download and 45Mb/s upload.
    Last edited by Troya; 07-18-2019 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Troya View Post
    Not exactly, everything depends on how far away you are from the network station on street or office.

Maybe soon someone will invest in 4G/5G in your country.

- - - Updated - - -

Possible, i also contacted my ISP provider on Facebook, about the upload speed, and they told me..
    The 5G is providet only for download, not for upload. That mean you will have 5G only for download speed, and 4G upload speed.

My 4G router at day giv me 50Mb/s download and 25-30Mb/s upload... at night giv me 75-100Mb/s download and 45Mb/s upload.
    We already have 4G xD here is a small test i made now :

Project Avatholme-WoW

We already have 4G xD here is a small test i made now :

Oh, that is good

Not too bad not very good but works fine for a 2.4 wireless connection

Project Avatholme-WoW

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by darksoke View Post
    Not too bad not very good but works fine for a 2.4 wireless connection
    That is not 4G, i guess.
    Is that test from 5G?

I'm not sure but i think 4G can't provide you that high speed.