Welcome to AC Web.
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    IS there any way to get this repack on something other than mega share im unable to connect to it.

What is the source? Why would I want to buy it?
    PM , plis

Crossfactionbg does not work correctly, the trinkets do not change with the faction of the character, quest dk "into the shadow" does not work correctly, you can not complete the quest line to leave your area. ICC Prince Valanar has life bug, you can not beat him or end the stay for it. TemplateNPC crash server, I am using the SOURCE that I bought with the DB that you download from here so far you can not play correctly with those bugs.

Are important bugs so people complain too much. Requires urgent fix.

NOTE: I am using linux debian 8 and the Source "hysteria" that I buy not repack.

Quote Originally Posted by Clowned View Post

Crossfactionbg does not work correctly, the trinkets do not change with the faction of the character, quest dk "into the shadow" does not work correctly, you can not complete the quest line to leave your area. ICC Prince Valanar has life bug, you can not beat him or end the stay for it. TemplateNPC crash server, I am using the SOURCE that I bought with the DB that you download from here so far you can not play correctly with those bugs.

Are important bugs so people complain too much. Requires urgent fix.

NOTE: I am using linux debian 8 and the Source "hysteria" that I buy not repack.
    Really, those bugs above was old bug, i dont think it still bug in this source/repack.

Are still present, I'm waiting for an update, those mistakes are very annoying

Pdt: MultiVendor Dont Work....
    Pdt2: CrossfactionBG dont off/on in worldconf

dpt:3
    More bugs ... the tree-shaped druid buf is not removed when returning to its normal form.

Vehicles in ulduar very bug, you can not leave.

Razorscale ulduar, has too many add.

Flame Leviathan ulduar, does not work properly by destroying the 4 towers

Tested with 10 players

1 bug more, Item Truma Normal and Hero dont work proc correctly its buged.
    Last edited by Clowned; 05-14-2017 at 05:05 PM.

Last working version i recall is v3, after that he kinda stopped giving a fuck and removed many things claiming you had to do them yourself or something like that.
    It was good while it lasted.

You're right, the problem is that I bought this source 1 month ago to junkk and always gives only excuses without really scratching anything, it's like throwing money into the water and not getting a solution.

This source has too many bugs, unfortunately I have to lose money

change to reamlist

thank for the reparck i go TEST the reparck Whith my friend
    Last edited by antoine2103; 06-10-2017 at 06:35 PM.

Thank you so much for this repack bro! really great work!

Not sure if it's me, but does anyone know why by default ALL TBC & WOTLK content is saying "Expansion is required" when I'm using a WOTLK 3.3.5a client? Is it something with this repack? Any help would be appreciated, not sure it's a worldserv problem or DB.

edit: can't seem to edit the DB > Auth > Account_Acess table > expansion. i set it to 1/2 and nothing changes
    Last edited by code670; 06-19-2017 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by code670 View Post
    Not sure if it's me, but does anyone know why by default ALL TBC & WOTLK content is saying "Expansion is required" when I'm using a WOTLK 3.3.5a client? Is it something with this repack? Any help would be appreciated, not sure it's a worldserv problem or DB.

edit: can't seem to edit the DB > Auth > Account_Acess table > expansion. i set it to 1/2 and nothing changes
    I will try to guide you later, when i get home.

I mean is it something THAT complicated? I highly doubt it.. I'm just missing something i feel.

No it's not.
    I just can't explain it, without having it infront of me. Did you remember to put your acc ID in the id colon? If you only got one account it should be id: 1 as i recall..

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by pandalizer View Post
    No it's not.
    I just can't explain it, without having it infront of me. Did you remember to put your acc ID in the id colon? If you only got one account it should be id: 1 as i recall..
    Well what I'm trying to do is to make by default, that anyone who connects automatically has access to all the expansion stuff. I managed to do a command ingame which gave ME the expansion rights. But just me, no other accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump still trying to figure this out