Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 128 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler336 View Post
    There isn't anything different really, as both cores are just default trinity cores with nothing extra added. Besides Jeutie's repack has a AH bot, if I'm not mistaking.
    From what I understand trinity has built the AH bot into the core now. I would think both versions have the ahbot. You should see the settings in the worldconfig file. I have not had a chance to download and test yet. Hopefully tonight I will.

Even though Jeutie's and Ghost's 3.3.5a repack my be similar it is awesome both are maintained. tkrokli has been awesome at continuing Jeutie's work but even tkrokli needs a break sometimes. At least with 2 solid blizzlike repacks going the chances of a current version always ready for download is that much better now.

Keep up the good work Ghostcrawler!
    I'd give you rep but I must have given you rep recently because it won't let me.

it would be good if someone can make me 1 guide how to compile source code thanks

Ac-web ultimate repack .. Sounds Epic .// Gonna Test it

Good Job

how sindra works?

Quote Originally Posted by redeyes699 View Post
    how sindra works?
    I'm not really sure, the encounter should be included. But I doubt it'll be scripted 100%, when I get the free time I'll check it out.

gr8 Repack , Using it atm in my Server

Keep it Up m8

Quote Originally Posted by ragga_hc View Post
    gives me this error how can I fix it?

http://imagenes.tsgamerz.com//images/920Untitled.jpg
    Hello,

You will need to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package in order to fix that error.

I am very appreciative of the effort and work put into this! Thank you for everyone's contributions on the repository and all the contributions putting this repack together! I even transferred from my 6 month project to this repack!

I was wondering, Ghostcrawler, since your inbox I'm sure is filled to the brim, if you could possibly compile the latest Trinity github with this script (http://rochet2.github.io/Transmogrification.html) - I'm begging! I've been going at it for about a week now and no matter what I install or what tutorial I follow, I always get errors. This script is strictly made for Trinitycore. If you could do this and send me a private link or something, I'll gladly pay you via PayPal for your time. It shouldn't take long, but as we both know: "Time is money, Friend."

Thank you so much for your effort and time doing something like this for the community! Best regards,

Selce

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler336 View Post
    The repack is currently compiled in 32 bit, but I'll make a 64 bit version when I wake up later.
    still waitin' for the x64 version :/

Quote Originally Posted by rockxique View Post
    still waitin' for the x64 version :/
    Sorry about that, it slipped my mind. I have been busy the past few days with real life stuff, and doing a few things on retail WoW. I'll try to get a 64 bit download up today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Selce View Post
    I am very appreciative of the effort and work put into this! Thank you for everyone's contributions on the repository and all the contributions putting this repack together! I even transferred from my 6 month project to this repack!

I was wondering, Ghostcrawler, since your inbox I'm sure is filled to the brim, if you could possibly compile the latest Trinity github with this script (http://rochet2.github.io/Transmogrification.html) - I'm begging! I've been going at it for about a week now and no matter what I install or what tutorial I follow, I always get errors. This script is strictly made for Trinitycore. If you could do this and send me a private link or something, I'll gladly pay you via PayPal for your time. It shouldn't take long, but as we both know: "Time is money, Friend."

Thank you so much for your effort and time doing something like this for the community! Best regards,

Selce
    Thank you for those kind words! I have no plans to add custom scripts to my repack release, as stated in my main thread.

Heyo, I just wanted to ask how to change the spawn location for humans. (They spawn in hellfire peninsula for me). I tried looking in the worldserver config but I couldn't find it. I bet its in the database, but if you could help me I would be very grateful!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Penguins View Post
    Heyo, I just wanted to ask how to change the spawn location for humans. (They spawn in hellfire peninsula for me). I tried looking in the worldserver config but I couldn't find it. I bet its in the database, but if you could help me I would be very grateful!
    Hello, you can change the spawn location for humans in the database world -> playcreateinfo

More information: http://collab.kpsn.org/display/tc/playercreateinfo

This only happens for human warriors, I was making a tutorial and forgot to change it back. Sorry about that.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Thanks for helping! Also thanks for the great repack.