Welcome to AC Web.
Page 118 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 1797

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by mindsear View Post
    I sent PrivateDonut links with updated repack, but I don't know what's happening. I guess it's up to him to do whatever he wants and whenever he can.
    I'm not very active on ac-web anymore. I mostly only check it when I'm bored. Although I thank you for the links, it got me thinking about updating the repack myself. The main reasons I haven't been able to do it the past 6 months is not having access to a Windows computer, I only have a Google chomebook and I'm not home more then a few days every few weeks. But I have thought about buying a Windows VPS to use to update the repack. If that doesn't happen, then I will simply use the links mindsear provided me via private messages and will provide credits if I do.

Thank you for your excellent work!

Thanks for this. It's just what I was looking for to mess around with my first private server.

Anyone know if Scourge invasion event is working and if so how we can activate it?

hey man, thank you, now i wanna put server online, how make this?

Quote Originally Posted by Senior View Post
    I'm also having trouble logging into the admin account. I had to create another account and promote threw cmd. However I tried the user: admin and the pass: admins and it still did not work.

I had the same issue when I promoted my account but this was corrected by logging out and back in again. After that the commands all worked.
    i create new admin acc ,promote lvl 3 but when i log in the game my charecter is with lvl 0 , and i can't make nothing with him.what have to change ?i try with log out but nothing.
    whe i log in the console and view gm lvl to acc is ok , where i make mistake?
    When i log in with charecter i use help after that acc ,it says acc lvl is 0

Quote Originally Posted by vencist2 View Post
    i create new admin acc ,promote lvl 3 but when i log in the game my charecter is with lvl 0 , and i can't make nothing with him.what have to change ?i try with log out but nothing.
    whe i log in the console and view gm lvl to acc is ok , where i make mistake?
    When i log in with charecter i use help after that acc ,it says acc lvl is 0
    Try to do a couple of quests to get you to level 1 and then try .help command in the chat

Do this pack got ingame mail ?

Quote Originally Posted by sh1z0 View Post
    Do this pack got ingame mail ?
    Yes and it does Work i have My own server running and its hosting Live and ONLINE.
    I have a small community that is playing at this time. Webpage is connected and working. (still starting phase but it works.).
    We have big changes to be done in the Future for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsleep View Post
    Yes and it does Work i have My own server running and its hosting Live and ONLINE.
    I have a small community that is playing at this time. Webpage is connected and working. (still starting phase but it works.).
    We have big changes to be done in the Future for this.

Can you tell me , why i didnt receive items from the online shop ingame ? When i make order all its good but i dont get the item ingame ... :/ ( I am using AzerCMS)

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateDonut View Post
    I'm not very active on ac-web anymore. I mostly only check it when I'm bored. Although I thank you for the links, it got me thinking about updating the repack myself. The main reasons I haven't been able to do it the past 6 months is not having access to a Windows computer, I only have a Google chomebook and I'm not home more then a few days every few weeks. But I have thought about buying a Windows VPS to use to update the repack. If that doesn't happen, then I will simply use the links mindsear provided me via private messages and will provide credits if I do.
    I used a VPS from Virmach personally for compiling Windows binaries (Including Wow emulation binaries) and that works just fine.

I'm mentioning Virmach now since that provider is extremely cheap and doesn't require a setup fee of 20$ (which many windows hosts require due to license key etc)

How i can make a new user gm level 4 (so i can use it for SOAP USER AND SOAP PASSWORD) because soap needs level 4 and i want to use new user only for soap !?

Quote Originally Posted by sh1z0 View Post
    How i can make a new user gm level 4 (so i can use it for SOAP USER AND SOAP PASSWORD) because soap needs level 4 and i want to use new user only for soap !?
    SOAP does not need level 4, it requires level 3. So any admin account will do.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    How i can create custom QUEST or CONSUMABLE item to giving max XP (800000xp) , lvl80 ?

(I used Trinity Creator but nothing with xp reward)
    Last edited by sh1z0; 02-13-2019 at 06:25 AM.