Welcome to AC Web.
Page 126 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 1925

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello everybody

I would like to do a brand boost.
    the bosses should drop 4 "emblem of frost" instead of 2 for a week.

or in the Doungenbrowser instead of 2 emblem 4-8 for example.

do I always have to do this via Creature_loot_templet or is there another way?

There is also a "boost" function for experience points

thank you for your help

Quote Originally Posted by MindPainter View Post
    And another interesting thing, that I've found out is, that everything past the year of 2037 is an out of range value! Does someone know how this can be changed?
    If I am not mistaken, It has to do with Epoch time reaching its bit storage limit,

Quote Originally Posted by cmos View Post
    Does anyone know how to remove these strange pedestal looking objects? They came with the repack. They are in most of the cities and towns, obviously they are not standard. I have already tried to identify the objects using the " .gobj near " command to get the object IDs. This only returns a "Collision PC Size" object (template entry id 188215). When I delete one of the "Collision PC Size" objects using the " .gobj delete {#objGuid} ", the only thing that happens is the collision is remove but the object graphic is still there, so now I can walk through the object, but I still see it. These pedestal objects don't appear to be in the gameobject table. The only thing in the gameobject table that seems related to this pedestal is the "Collision PC Size" object. Please, if someone knows how to remove this object let me know. Also, is anyone else seeing these objects?

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind, I figured it out. These pedestals are actually NPCs found in the creature table. They can be removed with .npc delete #npcGuid or writing some queries, but if you go that route make sure you know what you are doing. You can break things when doing it in mass.
    You can do that trough admin commands, everything can be changed with in-game admin commands.

Just a note: If it's in most cities I won't bother getting this Repack; it looks awful!

Quote Originally Posted by Peccatum View Post
    it's just a glitched and bugged warcraft server
    Do better. Or cry in a rag.

Red face Need desperate help setting this repack on LAN

Hello,

First of all thank you for making this repack. it is awesome! I am playing wow again for the first time after 10 years.

Now, of course,..I need desperate help with this repack.
    I trying to setup a server so I can play with my kid over a LAN at home. My setup consists of a PC and a laptop. the PC is the server and i am also playing from it, while the laptop runs another client. We have a router on the network.
    My client version is 3.3.5a.

My problem is that that the client from the laptop (Only the laptop, not PC) is stuck in a loop on the realm selection screen. I read just about every possible thread on this and still can not solve the issue. ..honestly my head hurts from it and i am about to give up. The client logs in fine, but it is stuck at the window with the realm selection and it just keeps going back once you select the server. I am really hoping that someone can help me with my issue. I thank you in advance!

This is my current configuration of everything:

I turned on port forwarding for 8085 and 3724 to the 192.168.0.100 for tcp and udp on my router.

Windows firewalls on both computers are down.

Server ip address is set to 192.168.0.100. I set it up using Heidysql in the auth realmlist.

`name` VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'Trinity',
    `address` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '192.168.0.100',
    `localAddress` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '127.0.0.1',
    `localSubnetMask` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '255.255.255.0',
    `port` SMALLINT(5) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '8085',

Realmlist.wtf files are setup on both computers as this:
    set realmlist 192.168.0.100
    set realmname "Trinity"

Here is my Authoserver config (without the #notes):

[authserver]
    LogsDir = "logs"
    MaxPingTime = 30
    RealmServerPort = 3724
    BindIP = "0.0.0.0"
    PidFile = ""
    UseProcessors = 0
    ProcessPriority = 0
    RealmsStateUpdateDelay = 20
    WrongPass.MaxCount = 0
    WrongPass.BanTime = 600
    WrongPass.BanType = 0
    WrongPass.Logging = 0
    BanExpiryCheckInterval = 60
    SourceDirectory = ""
    MySQLExecutable = ""
    LoginDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;root;ascent;auth"
    LoginDatabase.WorkerThreads = 1
    LoginDatabase.SynchThreads = 1
    Updates.EnableDatabases = 0
    Updates.AutoSetup = 1
    Updates.Redundancy = 1
    Updates.ArchivedRedundancy = 0
    Updates.AllowRehash = 1
    Updates.CleanDeadRefMaxCount = 3
    Appender.Console=1,2,0
    Appender.Auth=2,2,0,Auth.log,w
    Logger.root=3,Console Auth

who is this Online player join to server ?

Hi
    Online server can't change ip fixed but but player can't go online even website won't run for others
    Only myself can connect to the site and server

Hello!

Could someone help me out about playerbots please? I would like to create a private server for myself (and ocasionally one more person) only.
    I Do not have much knowledge about playerbots for Trinitycore.
    I am not aware, which is the correct source to get the bots from. I found a 05.2014 version only, which stated, that it was the latest version. Is it correcr, or of not, could you please send me the correct source of the latest version of playerbots?

I have some issues with setting up a local network server. I think the problem lies within port forwarding... would any of you experts message me please. i have been trying to figure this out the past 3 days and i cant solve the problem. please help~ thank you~

- - - Updated - - -

My local network wow server is AC-Web Ultimate Repack (3.3.5a)(Eluna Engine).
    Client is also 3.3.5a.
    I am hosting the server on my PC and playing from it as well, IP 192.168.0.100
    Another player connecting from laptop on the same LAN from IP 192.168.0.103
    We are connected via a router.
    MySQL address was set to 192.168.0.100.
    Port forwarding was enabled on firewalls on both PC and Laptop for 8085 and 3724.

The problem is that the laptop connects to the server, and is stuck at the realmlist screen, and keeps looping when clicked.

What do I need to do to fix this. Please help!

- - - Updated - - -

additionaly: My router has Port Forwarding and also Virtual Server port forwarding. I tried both, but none has solved my problem.

- - - Updated - - -

this is the connection log from the laptop that keeps getting stuck at realm list screen:
    2/4 21:07:30.636 GRUNT: state: LOGIN_STATE_CONNECTING result: LOGIN_OK
    2/4 21:07:30.817 GRUNT: state: RESPONSE_CONNECTED result: LOGIN_OK 192.168.0.100:3724
    2/4 21:07:30.843 GRUNT: state: LOGIN_STATE_AUTHENTICATING result: LOGIN_OK
    2/4 21:07:30.870 GRUNT: state: LOGIN_STATE_CHECKINGVERSIONS result: LOGIN_OK
    2/4 21:07:30.947 GRUNT: state: LOGIN_STATE_HANDSHAKING result: LOGIN_OK
    2/4 21:07:30.985 GRUNT: state: LOGIN_STATE_AUTHENTICATED result: LOGIN_OK
    2/4 21:07:31.001 ClientConnection Initiating: COP_CONNECT code=CSTATUS_CONNECTING
    2/4 21:07:32.051 ClientConnection Completed: COP_CONNECT code=RESPONSE_FAILED_TO_CONNECT result=FALSE
    2/4 21:07:37.051 ClientConnection Initiating: COP_GET_REALMS code=REALM_LIST_IN_PROGRESS
    2/4 21:07:37.099 ClientConnection Completed: COP_GET_REALMS code=REALM_LIST_SUCCESS result=TRUE
    2/4 21:07:42.066 ClientConnection Initiating: COP_GET_REALMS code=REALM_LIST_IN_PROGRESS
    2/4 21:07:42.107 ClientConnection Completed: COP_GET_REALMS code=REALM_LIST_SUCCESS result=TRUE
    2/4 21:07:47.089 ClientConnection Initiating: COP_GET_REALMS code=REALM_LIST_IN_PROGRESS
    2/4 21:07:47.107 ClientConnection Completed: COP_GET_REALMS code=REALM_LIST_SUCCESS result=TRUE
    2/4 21:07:52.108 ClientConnection Initiating: COP_GET_REALMS code=REALM_LIST_IN_PROGRESS
    2/4 21:07:52.140 ClientConnection Completed: COP_GET_REALMS code=REALM_LIST_SUCCESS result=TRUE
    2/4 21:07:57.125 ClientConnection Initiating: COP_GET_REALMS code=REALM_LIST_IN_PROGRESS
    2/4 21:07:57.157 ClientConnection Completed: COP_GET_REALMS code=REALM_LIST_SUCCESS result=TRUE

- - - Updated - - -

this is the funny thing now:

When I run the Vanilla server, with mangos, it uses the same ports, i have no issues connecting and playing over Lan. its just the wotlk with trinity that wont gives me issues.

Any compatibility issues with Linux?

Quote Originally Posted by Deities View Post
    Any compatibility issues with Linux?
    you need to compile core yourself to use it on linux

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peccatum View Post
    bump for this thread
    The thread is stickied, no need