Welcome to AC Web.
Page 123 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124 LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 1850

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hello, it says that this repack have latest trinity core and DB, but i've executed a query to validate World db and it says 2017, trinity core has updates from 16 days ago.

My question, is this really up to date? does it have really latest db and source? is this repack already dead and nobody is working on it?

I actually believe that this repack has been forgotten, and it's a shame because it was a very good repack for 3.3.5a.

If it was possible to really update it, that would be great and awesome.

Does anyone know how to remove these strange pedestal looking objects? They came with the repack. They are in most of the cities and towns, obviously they are not standard. I have already tried to identify the objects using the " .gobj near " command to get the object IDs. This only returns a "Collision PC Size" object (template entry id 188215). When I delete one of the "Collision PC Size" objects using the " .gobj delete {#objGuid} ", the only thing that happens is the collision is remove but the object graphic is still there, so now I can walk through the object, but I still see it. These pedestal objects don't appear to be in the gameobject table. The only thing in the gameobject table that seems related to this pedestal is the "Collision PC Size" object. Please, if someone knows how to remove this object let me know. Also, is anyone else seeing these objects?

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind, I figured it out. These pedestals are actually NPCs found in the creature table. They can be removed with .npc delete #npcGuid or writing some queries, but if you go that route make sure you know what you are doing. You can break things when doing it in mass.
    Last edited by cmos; 12-16-2019 at 03:05 PM.

My hard drive decided to die on me, thankfully I had made a backup of sql files. I managed to add Auth and Characters however World.sql keeps throwing errors when I try to upload it My characters are saved but I still can't play because the World.sql refuses to upload without errors I even redownloaded it from page 1 to see if that would help but it still refuses? I'm using Ampps so mysql is something like 5.6 I think. Just rechecked and it seems to be like 8.0.18. I had it running before with Ampps but can't remember how I even did it lol.

Okay downloaded and installed mysql 5.6 and all went well until I tried logging the client in :/ it gets to success then nothing??? Help would be appreciated

Nevermind I was being a clutz, IP has recently changed so I still had some of the old IP which confused the PC lmfao, it's now working fine again
    Last edited by WHITELIONX; 12-20-2019 at 09:36 PM.

Greetings. Thank you for working on an excellent repack. I have a question (sorry if it's been answered ad nauseum, but the thread search isn't great, especially when you're not entirely sure what to search for). How do you save your characters to, say, transport to a new OS?

I'm about to finally upgrade from Windows 7 to 10, and just want to make sure that all my time invested doesn't go poof. I don't want to start over...again..

I've seen some vague tips like... I don't even know, something to do with the database. But I have no clue as to how this is accomplished. Just some step-by-baby-step guide somewhere would be really helpful. Thanks a bunch in advance.

Laonefaye, You just need to archive your database and your server files (_Server and Core directories), then save it to a USB flash drive or burn it to a CD/DVD, or save it to an external hard drive and then extract it to your new os.
    Your 'auth' database holds account data - usernames, passwords, GM access, realm information, etc. and
    'characters' database holds character data - created characters, inventory, bank items, auction house, tickets, etc. .
    It's pretty simple and you won't lose anything.

Quote Originally Posted by mindsear View Post
    Laonefaye, You just need to archive your database and your server files (_Server and Core directories), then save it to a USB flash drive or burn it to a CD/DVD, or save it to an external hard drive and then extract it to your new os.
    Your 'auth' database holds account data - usernames, passwords, GM access, realm information, etc. and
    'characters' database holds character data - created characters, inventory, bank items, auction house, tickets, etc. .
    It's pretty simple and you won't lose anything.
    Thank you! How do I archive the database..? I have HeidiSQL, do I use that somehow?

Edit: I think I figured it out. Right-click on whatever on the left list I want ("auth", "world", "characters", etc?) and choose export database as MySQL, then tell it where to send the zip file. Just double-checking to make sure I did that correctly.
    Last edited by Laonefaye; 01-10-2020 at 05:12 PM.

I would choose the easiest way. I would simply archive those two folders (_Server and Core) using winrar or 7zip, and then move the archive to an external drive.
    But, if you wanna do it like you said using heidisql, you can do that but I guess it's a bit complicated.

Hi everyone!

Does anyone else have the problem, that Feast of Winter Veil is still present? Even though the calendar shows me the right date, the event is still not over.

Thanks for your help!

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I figured it out. I had to make some changes in the game_event table. As I tried to reproduce this bug, I found out that the Lunar Festival entry was the cause of it. I fixed it by setting start_time to 2019 and end_time to 2035 – and did the same for the Winter Veil and New Years Eve Festival.

Could it be, that it has something to do with the fact, that all event entries have the year 2020 as the end time?

And another interesting thing, that I've found out is, that everything past the year of 2037 is an out of range value! Does someone know how this can be changed?

Hello everybody

I would like to do a brand boost.
    the bosses should drop 4 "emblem of frost" instead of 2 for a week.

or in the Doungenbrowser instead of 2 emblem 4-8 for example.

do I always have to do this via Creature_loot_templet or is there another way?

There is also a "boost" function for experience points

thank you for your help

Quote Originally Posted by MindPainter View Post
    And another interesting thing, that I've found out is, that everything past the year of 2037 is an out of range value! Does someone know how this can be changed?
    If I am not mistaken, It has to do with Epoch time reaching its bit storage limit,

Quote Originally Posted by cmos View Post
    Does anyone know how to remove these strange pedestal looking objects? They came with the repack. They are in most of the cities and towns, obviously they are not standard. I have already tried to identify the objects using the " .gobj near " command to get the object IDs. This only returns a "Collision PC Size" object (template entry id 188215). When I delete one of the "Collision PC Size" objects using the " .gobj delete {#objGuid} ", the only thing that happens is the collision is remove but the object graphic is still there, so now I can walk through the object, but I still see it. These pedestal objects don't appear to be in the gameobject table. The only thing in the gameobject table that seems related to this pedestal is the "Collision PC Size" object. Please, if someone knows how to remove this object let me know. Also, is anyone else seeing these objects?

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind, I figured it out. These pedestals are actually NPCs found in the creature table. They can be removed with .npc delete #npcGuid or writing some queries, but if you go that route make sure you know what you are doing. You can break things when doing it in mass.
    You can do that trough admin commands, everything can be changed with in-game admin commands.

Just a note: If it's in most cities I won't bother getting this Repack; it looks awful!

Quote Originally Posted by Peccatum View Post
    it's just a glitched and bugged warcraft server
    Do better. Or cry in a rag.

who is this Online player join to server ?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hi
    Online server can't change ip fixed but but player can't go online even website won't run for others
    Only myself can connect to the site and server