Welcome to AC Web.
Page 116 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 1811

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelwaynepiercejr View Post
    HI, this is amazing work. I was wondering. Is this repack capable of working in a Lan enviroment. I would like to have friends over at my house to run content with. Please get back with me soon someone. If the answer is yes, please include instructions. My email is michaelwaynepiercejr at gmail dot come

- - - Updated - - -

hey man, I'm trying to set up a lan on my machine. I have windows 10, a switch box, and I have a router. Can you please help me out. I tried for weeks to make it work. my email is michaelwaynepiercejr at gmail dot com

go to youtube and search for "how to make your wow private server public". there you can find a lot of helpful videos

"Database is partially localized." (c) And what's the point if it is not in the UTF coding, in Russian unreadable characters, make Database the coding UTF !
    Last edited by Vouger; 12-29-2018 at 11:04 AM.

@Vouger
    See this guide on fixing this issue.

All the best day. My problem is that before you take the task from the NPS, it's written in English. Also, when someone shouts(scream) written in this text in English. Or when I ask something to the guards they have everything in English. It is necessary in Russian.(I from Russia). DBC Russian, maps vmaps english

- - - Updated - - -

All the best day. My problem is that before you take the task from the NPS, it's written in English. Also, when someone shouts(scream) written in this text in English. Or when I ask something to the guards they have everything in English. It is necessary in Russian.(I from Russia). DBC Russian, maps vmaps english

Guys for some reason i cannot log in the game it says that i probably didnt write my name correctly...i tried with admins/admins i made my own account with the console and i still didnt manage to log in.Everything is running apache mysql auth and world, any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by CELEBREX View Post
    Guys for some reason i cannot log in the game it says that i probably didnt write my name correctly...i tried with admins/admins i made my own account with the console and i still didnt manage to log in.Everything is running apache mysql auth and world, any ideas?
    Change file realmlist.wtf in the game folder Data to "set realmlist 127.0.0.1"

So cool,I like Ac-web,that's awesome

I did lol But i think i found out what the problem is..i downloaded wow from warmane and i think they made it like that so the realmlist changes automatically.
    But still i haven't tried it.

Hello,

I have been running Ac-Web Repack V-0.8 64bit on my server for a year now. I tried the DK quest chain and it has some bugs. Especially the last battle quest is not working. It simply doesn't start. Has anyone a fix for these?

- - - Updated - - -

do you know if this issue is fixed if I upgrade to version 0.9?

- - - Updated - - -

My console shows Version 0.8. I just downloaded the version 0.9 and I compared the auth and world sever executables. They have exactly the same size and same modified dates. Does this mean I have version 9 despite it says version 8 in the folder?
    Last edited by zorlus; 01-07-2019 at 03:33 PM.

When is the next version coming out?
    I will try to keep this repack updated at least once or twice every two weeks. I will announce it inside this thread, along with some of the changes made in the newest update.

is this dead ? or still being updated ?

where can I download the wow 3.3.5a version

- - - Updated - - -

Can you tell me where can I download the wow 3.3.5a version

Quote Originally Posted by jeffzhou View Post
    where can I download the wow 3.3.5a version

- - - Updated - - -

Can you tell me where can I download the wow 3.3.5a version

here is link to torrent

why does the archive for version 0.9 say 0.8 inside?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by andreasaspenberg View Post
    why does the archive for version 0.9 say 0.8 inside?
    Because PrivateDonut made a typo (didn't rename the folder). It's still 0.9.