Welcome to AC Web.
Page 107 of 111 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1658

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterkill View Post
    i can make regular accounts no issue in a command prompt

i dont know how to make a GM account
    The easiest way to make accounts is by using world console.

Account Creation Examples:

To create your account:

Type: account create <user> <pass>

Example: account create test test

To set your account level:

Type: account set gmlevel <user> 3 -1

Example: account set gmlevel test 3 -1

Note: Setting a #level of "3" is GM account level (higher numbers = more access), and the "-1" is the realm ID that stands for "all realms".

Login to your account:

https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wi...l+Server+Steps

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateDonut View Post
    I'm thinking about updating this repack tomorrow, although I'm not active on ac-web; I still visit every now and then for a few minutes and figured it would help quite a few people out who either doesn't know how to compile or just doesn't feel the need to compile their own server for whatever reason.
    Would be appreciated! Happy 4th man.

Thanks that worked. i was doing it wrong last time

- - - Updated - - -

next post. everything is working ok. but i was experimenting and spawned a stupid [flame walls]....

i have this 3 mile long fire wall and its 100 feet high. id 203006. anyone know how to target this and delete it? ive tried a few gm commands but im used to a different GM command format from arcemu.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

next post. everything is working ok. but i was experimenting and spawned a stupid [flame walls]....

i have this 3 mile long fire wall and its 100 feet high. id 203006. anyone know how to target this and delete it? ive tried a few gm commands but im used to a different GM command format from arcemu.
    i can target it with .gobject target but i still cant figure out the delete command.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

i can target it with .gobject target but i still cant figure out the delete command.
    .gob near
    .gob del GameObject GUID

e.g.
    .gob del 189990

Or go to your world database, gameobject table and search by id and map, see if it corresponds to your pile of gameobjects and delete them from there.

For example:
    Code:
    select * from world.gameobject where id = 24798 and map = 0;
    Last edited by mindsear; 07-04-2018 at 03:21 PM.

thanks, the last part helped. the text for the gm command is:

.gobject target
    .gobject delete GUID#

i was using the id# trying to delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by Khulgar View Post
    Would love to see an update for this! Thank you!

Also, I've had issues with Blackrock Stadium in UBRS (After killing one set of mobs, watching the door open and close several times with no mobs, killing Gyth and Rend, the event restarted, killed Gyth without Rend for a second time and the event ended, but the door didn't open so I'm stuck) as well as Ring of Law in BRD (the mobs come out the door, I kill them, door closes, I'm stuck).

Am I the only one experiencing these issues? Can't continue the instances without finishing these encounters.

Thanks!
    Anyone have any ideas on this?
    Last edited by Khulgar; 07-08-2018 at 03:57 AM.

I can't connect to authserver
    I tried different repack before but I couldn't login into server, so I decided to try this one but whatever I do I can't connect to auth server. (BLZ51902001). Tried to change port in authserver.conf but this didn't work, constant 'connecting'. Opening default port 3724 on router did nothing.
    In database I've set client to 26792, anyway it seems auth server is not listening? I have no idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Tmn View Post
    I can't connect to authserver
    I tried different repack before but I couldn't login into server, so I decided to try this one but whatever I do I can't connect to auth server. (BLZ51902001). Tried to change port in authserver.conf but this didn't work, constant 'connecting'. Opening default port 3724 on router did nothing.
    In database I've set client to 26792, anyway it seems auth server is not listening? I have no idea...
    You have the wrong game client. This repack is not Legion, but Wotlk 3.3.5

You can download world of warcraft - wrath of the lich king 3.3.5 (~16 GB) from here = magnet link (In order to open up magnet links you need uTorrent installed or BitTorrent)
    Last edited by mindsear; 07-09-2018 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mindsear View Post
    You have the wrong game client. This repack is not Legion, but Wotlk 3.3.5
    (...)
    I see
    I thought it was updated
    My mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Tmn View Post
    I see
    I thought it was updated
    If the repack creator says he will update it, he means update the wotlk repack with spell/dungeons/creatures/quests/gameobjects fixes from trinitycore developers.

If you're looking for a Legion repack, search in Repacks section.
    Last edited by mindsear; 07-09-2018 at 07:16 PM.

2 things, all toons have no laugh sound when "lol" is typed and i keep getting booted out of the zone Hyjal when i tele there or fly there. any fix for this?

2 things, all toons have no laugh sound when "lol" is typed and i keep getting booted out of the zone Hyjal when i tele there or fly there. any fix for this?
    the 'lol' thing is a client side and on none cores work, Its not supposed to, I think, you can use '/lol', and about the hyjal, type that command;
    .disable add spell 42200 1 "hyjal"

.disable add spell 42200 1 hyjal
    this worked but requires a server restart.

/lol
    this also worked thanks again

now another question. lol. is there any way to have the server or client save the video and sound settings? every time i start the server its back to the lowest res and the sound is at default.
    Last edited by Winterkill; 07-11-2018 at 01:27 AM.

this worked but requires a server restart.

this also worked thanks again

now another question. lol. is there any way to have the server or client save the video and sound settings? every time i start the server its back to the lowest res and the sound is at default.
    If you are talking about the game client's video and audio settings not being saved, make sure that the config.wtf file isn't read only (open the file permissions for that file and make sure it is read/write).

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    make sure that the config.wtf file isn't read only
    well, you guys know this server very well ill say that. again kudos to all the people here who put so much time into this.

im used to old arcemu servers where almost nothing worked and i had to go and change flags and whatnot on a ton of stuff. quests, elevators, and what have you not.