Welcome to AC Web.
Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586
Results 1,276 to 1,287 of 1287

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by bantillus View Post
    checked today all seem fine..idk
    +ty for checking anyway
    Glad it worked for you!

Hello

Thank you for your hard work.

I have an small problem:
    when i use the french language all french characters are not correct.
    When i open the database in mysql i have same problem.
    I think it's an incorrect charset but i don't know where i can change it.

Coul'd you help me ?

Thank's in advance

So... I have the warmane client, but every time I try to connect and exit the client, it keeps changing my WTF config back to the warmane site. It refuses to stay going to 127.0.0.1 how does one fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgeous_b View Post
    So... I have the warmane client, but every time I try to connect and exit the client, it keeps changing my WTF config back to the warmane site. It refuses to stay going to 127.0.0.1 how does one fix this?
    you must edit the ..\data\enUS(or your locale)\realmlist.wtf

Am I forgetting something that you need to do for it to work? I changed the realmlist.wtf to 127.0.0.1, put the maps, mmaps, vmaps, and dbc in the core/data folder (I assume its supposed to include the 4 folders that it all came in) and then started the apache, mysql, authserver, and worldserver (I assume any order is fine as long as all the processes are running when I start the game) and launch wow, but it doesnt seem to connect to the server. Not sure what im doing wrong, any ideas? Did I forget a step?

look in log files will show u what u hav done wrong

I'm sure I am just doing something wrong but when I go to launch the worldserver it just shuts automatically. I have MySQL up and then Auth, but then when I go to open worldserver it doesnt work. If someone could help that'd be great! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostea View Post
    I'm sure I am just doing something wrong but when I go to launch the worldserver it just shuts automatically. I have MySQL up and then Auth, but then when I go to open worldserver it doesnt work. If someone could help that'd be great! Thank you.
    Please post your Server.log file.

TrinityCore rev. d96482b2d49c 2017-05-22 21:37:26 +0200 (3.3.5 branch) (Win64, Release, Static) (worldserver-daemon)
    <Ctrl-C> to stop.

______ __
    /\__ _\ __ __/\ \__
    \/_/\ \/ _ __ /\_\ ___ /\_\ \, _\ __ __
    \ \ \/\`'__\/\ \ /' _ `\/\ \ \ \/ /\ \/\ \
    \ \ \ \ \/ \ \ \/\ \/\ \ \ \ \ \_\ \ \_\ \
    \ \_\ \_\ \ \_\ \_\ \_\ \_\ \__\\/`____ \
    \/_/\/_/ \/_/\/_/\/_/\/_/\/__/ `/___/> \
    C O R E /\___/
    http://TrinityCore.org \/__/

Using configuration file C:/Users/Dylan/Downloads/Ac-Web Repack V-0.8 64bit/Core/worldserver.conf.
    Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.2k 26 Jan 2017 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.2a 19 Mar 2015)
    Using Boost version: 1.63.0
    Automatic database updates are disabled for all databases!
    Realm running as realm ID 1
    Using World DB: TDB 335.63
    Missing name MonsterSight in config file C:/Users/Dylan/Downloads/Ac-Web Repack V-0.8 64bit/Core/worldserver.conf, add "MonsterSight = 50.000000" to this file
    Will clear `logs` table of entries older than 1209600 seconds every 10 minutes.
    Client cache version set to: 63
    Using DataDir data/
    WORLD: MMap data directory is: data/mmaps
    VMap support included. LineOfSight: 1, getHeight: 1, indoorCheck: 1
    VMap data directory is: data/vmaps
    Map file 'data/maps/0004331.map' does not exist!
    Please place MAP-files (*.map) in the appropriate directory (data/maps/), or correct the DataDir setting in your worldserver.conf file.
    Unable to load critical files - server shutting down !!!

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I realized I was dumb and didnt put them into the data folder. I fixed the problem, thank you for the attempt to help though MyLilSuccy!

Log write about that u put map files in wrong folder.

Cuando instalo el server en espaol los caracteres con acentos (tildes) me salen con caracteres extraos que podria ser esto?... saludos y gracias x este execelente reapeak... +REP

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    In english please