Welcome to AC Web.
Page 82 of 88 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1311

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingzy21 View Post
    Getting Archive damaged. Any chance f a new upload? or fix?
    Try using a newer version of WinRAR or 7zip.

I'm using this repack, trying to get it running on my VPS. I've done everything, but I'm getting logging into game server loops.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrimm View Post
    I'm using this repack, trying to get it running on my VPS. I've done everything, but I'm getting logging into game server loops.
    Realmlist loops are typically caused by a misconfigured IP or port in the database entry for the realm. Check your auth.realmlist table.

Note that if you are using HeidiSQL to edit your database, many people forget to press the Data tab before editing entries and end up changing the default values instead of the actual data.

Hi all,

might be a stupid question but what version is this repack running (WotLK)?
    am i right that this is the current Trinity Core Repo as a Repack?

Is there a stable version of Cataclysm or Pandaria? From what i can see is that at least the legion packs have all some issues.
    I dont need a legion pack but i would love to have Pandaren and Worgen but i'm getting confused of all the different versions and i'm not sure in which state Trinity Core is.

Quote Originally Posted by Arantis View Post
    Hi all,

might be a stupid question but what version is this repack running (WotLK)?
    am i right that this is the current Trinity Core Repo as a Repack?

Is there a stable version of Cataclysm or Pandaria? From what i can see is that at least the legion packs have all some issues.
    I dont need a legion pack but i would love to have Pandaren and Worgen but i'm getting confused of all the different versions and i'm not sure in which state Trinity Core is.
    WotLK repacks, regardless of core used, will have the fewest issues since they've been around much longer and are actively worked on by the core devs (the same is also true of Classic and TBC servers, though that's going even earlier so we'll end their discussion here). All later expansions will have more issues and therefore be less complete. As a rule, the newer the expansion, the larger the number of issues on it.

Further, emulator core devs tend to flock more towards the newest expansions (legion) or to the most popular expansions (WotLK). So those tend to get more fixes than the other expansions. In the case of Trinity cores, they officially only support WotLK and Legion. There is an official branch of Cata still begin worked on called TrinityCore Legacy over on Gitlab (see the repo here: https://gitlab.com/trinitycore/TrinityCore_434, and database here: https://github.com/TrinityCoreLegacy...yCore/releases)

For MoP and WoD, you would need to use MaNGOS or cMaNGOS based core.

Thanks for your detailed answer MyLilSuccy really appreciated. now i know a bit better what is going on.
    Currently i'm using Legion SPP which is having a lot issues with stuff not working i was thinking of using this Repack to play with but since i'm able to compile TrinityCore by my own i think i can go with that as well.
    I didnt even know Mangos gets still worked on so yea might look into that as well for MoP -

Thanks a lot,
    Arantis

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

What client version number do i need to run (wow exe version) ?
    Last edited by Arantis; 06-21-2017 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arantis View Post
    What client version number do i need to run (wow exe version) ?
    Patch 3.3.5a. The file version is 3.3.5.12340.
    Last edited by santos416; 06-22-2017 at 01:05 AM.

hey only world db give error for my own mysql when i import on database

Quote Originally Posted by muro30 View Post
    Please specify more details. Are you trying to import the world database into a different MySQL server? Trying to import some SQL file into the world database? or is it giving a MySQL error when running the world server? or is it something else entirely?

Please give any and all error messages and what exactly you are trying to do.

Quote Originally Posted by muro30 View Post
    If the database does not exist for world, please create a database world

Upload the SQL file to the server via the file manager or an FTP client. (world.sql)

Open Command Prompt called cmd.exe

type cd C:\x64\bin\Release\server\mysql\bin <<< this is an example i'm showing

replace my path location with your path location of your mysql bin folder

once there

-p = Password
    File location is where you file is uploaded
    and the file needs to be in a sql format for this to work

Type command:
    mysql -uroot -p world < http://filelocation.com/world.sql

You will be prompted for your database user password, and then your database will be imported.

You shouldn't get any errors doing it this way
    Last edited by ottconnect; 06-22-2017 at 05:55 PM.

Have this installed, and it seems to be running fine on my server. When I try to connect via my laptop, I am able to log in and see the realm selection. It shows the server online, but it won't connect to it. I have a bunch of ports forwarded including the world servers port. BIND is set to 0.0.0.0

Also note, for some reason the admins / admins login isn't working, but I was able to create a new login through the apache web page - which is the one I am using.

Looking for any suggestions. I have a static IP, so I dont bother with doing anything with a DNS or hostname, I just use my static external IP. If you wanna try it for yourself, go to http://50.75.95.230 create an account, and then try to log into it using that IP for your realmlist.

Hey, I'm trying to set up a server just for myself (patch 3.3.5a), and I've downloaded everything, followed a few guides on setting things up, but it turns out, the .conf files were not included in this repack. I've looked everywhere (even searching in explorer yielded no results) and they're not here. Where can I get the .conf files? Thanks!

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    yeiiii awesome work ,of my part u have 1000% rep xD I use the repack with WIN 10 x64 and run very well , I have a question I hope u dont be mad with me for it but can I introduce any teleport in the repack ? if u say yes ,pls post any link with a trust teleport xD pls
    bye bye friends =^_^=