Welcome to AC Web.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Nice updates! It's looking good! Since the last time I saw it, it has improved a lot! Good Job!

thank you , i hope i can finish the ACP by the next week and sync everything to github. It's been hell load of code that needed to be deleted/rewrite

Do you have any plans to create a voting shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Kepo View Post
    Do you have any plans to create a voting shop?
    there is one but is in beta testing

Quote Originally Posted by darksoke View Post
    there is one but is in beta testing
    ra / soap ?

25/04/2017
    -Rewrite every page
    -Prepared the paging system and configured login, logout and registration modules
    -Cleared a lot of useless files
    -Removed most of the code and started working on the CSS also created a root for the css files for easier understanding

25/04/2017
    -Rewrite every page
    -Prepared the paging system and configured login, logout and registration modules
    -Cleared a lot of useless files
    -Removed most of the code and started working on the CSS also created a root for the css files for easier understanding
    hi will you ever focus on forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Rouslan View Post
    hi will you ever focus on forum?
    soon since i'm working alone atm and there is bunch of code i had to rewrite and fix but forum will probably be the last thing that will be added right now i want to focus on website functionality

soon since i'm working alone atm and there is bunch of code i had to rewrite and fix but forum will probably be the last thing that will be added right now i want to focus on website functionality
    tbh i'd be more interrest in this site if i see it have integrated forum, there is alot of cms that are standalone but none have forums. Forum is something really awesome included.

tbh i'd be more interrest in this site if i see it have integrated forum, there is alot of cms that are standalone but none have forums. Forum is something really awesome included.
    Forum will be added too is jut the process that take much , for example AZER cms is here for years and stil don't have a forum intgrated , once the website will be fully functional i'm going to work on the forum until then here are the latest updates

26.04/2017
    -Added Logging system for administration panel
    -Added mailing system for website notifications
    -Added Remote connection class for store and some character function that
    -will be added later

AZER cms is here for years and stil don't have a forum intgrated
    Fun fact: The forum powering the Azer CMS Community website was actually originally planned to be a forum for TrinityCore and MaNGOS servers. Originally referred to as 'TMBB' (either Trinity & MaNGOS Bulletin Board or Trinity MaNGOS Bulletin Board -- don't remember which), it was rewritten and renamed to Azer CMS Forum Board. No idea if there are any plans on going through with a forum for the public at the moment.

On another note, I see that you've been working hard on updating DarkCore, so good luck!

Thank you i hope i can finish it before trinitycore dies )

So you do it, so you can be first! forum is module that everyone wants! and with cms like this it would be ownage.

So you do it, so you can be first! forum is module that everyone wants! and with cms like this it would be ownage.
    Being the first to release it to the public is one thing.
    But he's not the first one to create a custom forum in the wow emulation scene.

OT: Good job with the updates, I'm enjoying the way you've been improving yourself

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleefest View Post
    Being the first to release it to the public is one thing.
    But he's not the first one to create a custom forum in the wow emulation scene.

OT: Good job with the updates, I'm enjoying the way you've been improving yourself
    Thx bro and yea i'm not the first who create a builtin forum for a wow cms , warcry cms has it for long time