Welcome to AC Web.

Retrieving Character List

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    It's been a really long time since i've gotten this but It appears some players on my server keep getting stuck on "retrieving character list", in addition the FIRST 2 players that login, login perfectly fine straight to the character list and they enter the game. However after the first 2, the rest enter their credentials and login and get stuck on "Retriveing character list" and it remains that way for about 2 minutes THEN their character list shows up

TrinityCore 3.3.5
    8085, 3724, 80 portforwarded.
    PlayerLimit in worldserver.conif set to 0 for unlimited.

Also note that when the character screen finally comes up for the rest of those that try to connect, they login and their loading screen gets to the end and it stops there and doesn't enter the game..
    Last edited by Biologicall; 02-19-2015 at 07:21 PM.

Stop PM me about Mond-wow

Quote Originally Posted by Biologicall View Post
    It's been a really long time since i've gotten this but It appears some players on my server keep getting stuck on "retrieving character list", in addition the FIRST 2 players that login, login perfectly fine straight to the character list and they enter the game. However after the first 2, the rest enter their credentials and login and get stuck on "Retriveing character list" and it remains that way for about 2 minutes THEN their character list shows up

TrinityCore 3.3.5
    8085, 3724, 80 portforwarded.
    PlayerLimit in worldserver.conif set to 0 for unlimited.

Also note that when the character screen finally comes up for the rest of those that try to connect, they login and their loading screen gets to the end and it stops there and doesn't enter the game..
    You are not alone

I have same problem, i think the problem is in our outdate auth. But still i trying find a way what is wrong.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Fixed it, I had

#
    # PlayerSave.Stats.MinLevel
    # Description: Minimum level for saving character stats in the database for external usage.
    # Default: 0 - (Disabled, Do not save character stats)
    # 1+ - (Enabled, Level beyond which character stats are saved)

PlayerSave.Stats.MinLevel = 96

set to 96 because my max level is 95 but i changed it back to 0 and it stopped giving that error