Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool Wrath-WoW recruiting Developers & Builders!Paid jobs available!

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.

Greetings dear community!

We at Wrath-WoW are looking for dedicated, professional, serious, trustworthy, responsible and skilled developers.

Please beware that we are under development, so some how you are going to be part of team in all manners.

We assure you, this project is not "i just want my own server", but a long term project with stable roots, budget, ideas and a road map.

We preferably choose a person who didn't had his chance for his career in development.
    Depending on your background, skill, personality, communications skills maturity you have a good chance to be a permanent member of team.
    We will listen to everyone individually, ideas flow, suggestions or your opinion will be considered valuable.

We are currently recruiting:

• Core Dev
      You must be good and proficient in C++ and Trinity API
      You must have experience using professional tools (Github etc.)
      You have done some work in past either for the Trinity API or other C++ scripts
      Paid position available for highly experienced, active, and skilled applicants.
    • SQL Dev
      You must be familiar with your field well. TDB experience is a plus, but not required. Your queries must be clean, efficient, and they must be able to be re-run an infinite number of times without fail or duplication.
    • Web Dev
      PHP, MySQL, JQuery, JSON, Smarty, JavaScript Programming experience required
      Well paid position available for highly experienced, active, and skilled applicants.

• Builder
      Please show us your work (local work is enough) screenshots, video, etc. You should be creative, open for new inspirations, fresh minded, inventive, imaginative, ingenious and most important must know the affect, possibilities of your work.

Once again, you will be treated very individually and every one is a valued person for us.
      About our team, i assure you will be more than satisfied, feel the comfort and your respect among us.

Now you feel you got what it takes to set sail for a adventurous journey?
    We will be glad to have a small interviewing talk via Teamspeak or skype.

We are thankful for every support! Please avoid off topic discussions.

With best Regards
    Wrath-WoW Management
    Beast
    Last edited by Beast; 07-17-2015 at 02:22 PM. Reason: updating thread!

i would love to know what $Paid$ means. How many hours ? Is it paid by hour or by progress ? more details pls.

love the way you redesigned warcry-cms wish you the best of luck finding someone!

but you should post this thread into the Recruitment Section
    Last edited by Nightseye; 01-21-2015 at 09:02 AM.

Thanks cliffs, if you are not invovled in a project dont hesiated to contact us, just a chit chat at teamspeak or skype maybe.

And concerning recruitment forum, i actually have a thread there but i think most developers are already in this forum section so my target group is actually sitting here. That is the reason why i am listing my thread here. I am in good hope of few capable devs who are interested for a decent and serious longterm project.
    Regards
    Beast
    Wrath-WoW Staff

Was a short time in the project some months ago as a core developer. Never got paid, they didn't answered in skype anymore, when i asked for it, after i did some stuff for them.
    Just a warning for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaev View Post
    Was a short time in the project some months ago as a core developer. Never got paid, they didn't answered in skype anymore, when i asked for it, after i did some stuff for them.
    Just a warning for everyone.
    hmm i am also in their team and the communications is better than it was at eternal-wow or worldofrenegation, i didn't have any issues about this Team they might be one of the best i see so far.

I can just tell you the experience i made.
    Project leader was on holidays or something, after that there was nearly no communication in the team. Never got paid, so i stopped everything i was working on for them.
    But as i said, this happened some months ago.

Hello Kaev,
    I was the responsible person although you were given clear instructions before i left for my break ( 2months). You were told to contact concerned person for your payment, for the 2 scripts you did for us. These are not even being used. Despite that you are still able to contact us via teamspeak you know every details. Lack of communication all happend due to lack of leadership which i am more affected than you are.
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Beast007 View Post
    Hello Kaev,
    I was the responsible person although you were given clear instructions before i left for my break ( 2months). You were told to contact concerned person for your payment, for the 2 scripts you did for us. These are not even being used. Despite that you are still able to contact us via teamspeak you know every details. Lack of communication all happend due to lack of leadership which i am more affected than you are.
    Regards
    I contacted the person who gave me my instructions several times, always got messages like "soon" until he completely ignored me. I don't want the money anymore, just wanted to tell my experience with your project.

Wish you best luck for your further developement.

Well, as i said before i am not such kind of a person, come on teamspeak talk to me. Get your money you worked for. If we were scammers i would'nt have replied

Worked for him before. also im working for him now.
    he paid me everytime we got something solved (all together i got around 230 from him)

you just got the wrong time.

Greetz Illmaren / Actros

PS: Im Freelancer you find me there as "Albatrosse"
    also im working for other Projects that can prove that im working quite well
    i can send pictures of the transactions between me and beast (i think 2 Paypal 2 bank to bank)
    Last edited by illmaren; 01-22-2015 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaev View Post
    I contacted the person who gave me my instructions several times, always got messages like "soon" until he completely ignored me. I don't want the money anymore, just wanted to tell my experience with your project.

Wish you best luck for your further developement.
    Kaev, i'd like you to come to our teamspeak you should know the address. Get your money you worked for.
    Regards

Do you guys need launcher?

Hey Beast007,

I'm a freelance Web Developer, 3 years experience and graduated from Computer Science degree, specialized in programming. I'm interested in joining but I'd like a chat first with you about the project, payment, etc.

Send me a private message with your contact details so we can get in touch!

Chris.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Really nice layout Beast!
    Putting time in your threads really shows the level of professionalism.

About the server:
    I like the ideas, the custom instances sounds good. I've never seen 3.3.5 server with custom instances. Also I can't wait to find out what's the "special" feature that you are going to release too.

Anyway, good luck with the server! It looks really unique!