Welcome to AC Web.

View Poll Results: Do You Like this Repack?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Do!

39 84.78%
  • No, I Do Not!

7 15.22%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulWantsToPlay View Post
    Would you please be so kind to explain how you did setup it? I tried, have WAMP running (says WAMPSERVER - server Online) but MySQL is not running as authserver says it can't connect to it. Always worked with Jeuties setup, this is the first time i use WAMP.

EDIT: Got it finally to work. You have to install the MySQL service first and then start it. Well, that was easy as both authserver and worldserver started up fine. One question: i can log into the game with both admin, admin and test, test but is it correct there are no characters premade?
    Even though it has been quite a while since I tried this repack, I would say that it is pretty common,
    almost default, for repacks not to have any premade characters. So I will answer "yes" to that question.

In fact, I expect most of the repacks not to have any premade characters before I try them.

- - - Updated - - -

I need to correct myself, because when I said "it has been quite a while since I tried this repack", I meant "any repack based on the 4.3.4 (15595) game client". It is only 11 days since this repack was released.

Quote Originally Posted by syncmaster927 View Post
    Hi, Mr Nim.
    I enjoy your repack.
    Your repack is difficult to establish.
    This is not easily accessible.
    Although some people like me to build a successful,
    Many people fail to.
    Please upload you run all queries to the database, also updated.
    If so many people would like your repack.
    Maybe this will be the best repack.
    Thank you and happy new year~

Thanks, i try to make a guide.
    happy new year

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by takke View Post
    +REP on the repack to from me.

It was an easy setup for me and it's a stable repack.
    Thanks

Is there any difference between any trinitycore 4.3.4 fresh compilation and this repack? I mean, are the same things working on both cores?
    Which one is best developed?

Hi , Is there any new updates for this repack in future?

Quote Originally Posted by babikool View Post
    Hi , Is there any new updates for this repack in future?
    Yes

bump

if it is trinity then it is not wow emu as that is a completely different server core though i have played with it. you should not say wow emu if the core is not wow emu. i can not find any download links but i am willing to test this if one is provided. i will however never pay for a world of warcraft server.

Quote Originally Posted by andreasaspenberg View Post
    if it is trinity then it is not wow emu as that is a completely different server core though i have played with it. you should not say wow emu if the core is not wow emu. i can not find any download links but i am willing to test this if one is provided. i will however never pay for a World of Warcraft server.
    I think you have been scrolling too fast or maybe just found it a little too much to read.
    Start reading post #1 from the bottom instead. (screenshot of the download part)

Link to post #1: http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?208567-WOW-EMU-4-3-4-Blizzlike-Repack-v1&p=2123861&viewfull=1#post2123861 (Scroll to the bottom of this one.)

Link to post #2: http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?208567-WOW-EMU-4-3-4-Blizzlike-Repack-v1&p=2123877&viewfull=1#post2123877 (Scroll upwards from here.)

Quote Originally Posted by andreasaspenberg View Post
    if it is trinity then it is not wow emu as that is a completely different server core though i have played with it. you should not say wow emu if the core is not wow emu. i can not find any download links but i am willing to test this if one is provided. i will however never pay for a world of warcraft server.
    well we didnt said wow emu core. its a project, and its not latest tc many things are changed at this too much things doent exist on trinity but here exist. well yes base is trinity ( the old version of TC )

some instruction to install please. Thanks

This repack really is a grate one . Nice work !!!

Quote Originally Posted by babikool View Post
    This repack really is a grate one . Nice work !!!
    ty
    enjoy

Yeah love this repack. Very stable under multiple o/s.

After extracting data from mysql ... set up on Debian Wheezy / Wine no problems.
    Visual runtimes 2013 and .net framework were a pain in Linux (solutions on the winehq website).

I do have some glitches but they're trivial in terms of what works WELL.
    Eg .. easy test .. go kill hogger! Beautifully scripted lol.

How do I report problems / fixes to this pack?

In the meantime, have a scooby snack!

O

hehehe!

For me, the problem that I can not world.sql file to import. Loses its connection to the MySQL server. Could you break up the file?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by kestom83 View Post
    For me, the problem that I can not world.sql file to import. Loses its connection to the MySQL server. Could you break up the file?
    If you are using HeidiSQL to import the full world database, it is a known issue that it times out. I suggest that you try using SQLyog or MySQL Workbench to import big files into the database, since those programs handle big SQL files a lot better. I highly recommend MySQL Workbench for the job, since it imports the full World DB in less than 30 seconds.

If you need a guide on how to do it in MySQL Workbench, send me a PM or ask if I can post a guide here.