Welcome to AC Web.
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
Results 226 to 234 of 234
  1. #226
    http://armor-creator.cf

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    http://armor-creator.cf
    Posts
    1,900

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by remamakiller View Post
    Excellent repack
    My respect, for your excellent work and dedication
    Thank you, it's pretty old by the way.

  2. #227
    Have issues with avast and windows defender with a ton of the dlls in your mysql. Are there any fixes to these. I just added them to exceptions. Thats just a temporary fix. Is there something more permanent I can do? The server plays great and no issues with game but just have the issue of antivirus going crazy.

  3. #228
    http://armor-creator.cf

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    http://armor-creator.cf
    Posts
    1,900
    Quote Originally Posted by carnagehunts View Post
    Have issues with avast and windows defender with a ton of the dlls in your mysql. Are there any fixes to these. I just added them to exceptions. Thats just a temporary fix. Is there something more permanent I can do? The server plays great and no issues with game but just have the issue of antivirus going crazy.
    Yeah i knew about it well thanks for telling I'll be making the db as sql files.

  4. #229
    Awesome man thanks I'l be watching for the update then enjoy playing the server have so much fun just doing dumb stuff. Wanted to ask when I input .start event 65 GM event it just teleports me to a empty space kills my character and I have to force summon with another character just to get it out of the death loop. Did I install the server wrongly or is it fixable?

  5. #230
    http://armor-creator.cf

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    http://armor-creator.cf
    Posts
    1,900
    Quote Originally Posted by carnagehunts View Post
    Awesome man thanks I'l be watching for the update then enjoy playing the server have so much fun just doing dumb stuff. Wanted to ask when I input .start event 65 GM event it just teleports me to a empty space kills my character and I have to force summon with another character just to get it out of the death loop. Did I install the server wrongly or is it fixable?
    Nothing of you said should happen and yeah I'm sure you did something wrong also you can always use .start or .mall goodluck

  6. #231
    ok il check it's not much of a big deal since I don't really go much to gmisland for anything since its pretty straight forward gameplay. Thank you

  7. #232
    http://armor-creator.cf

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    http://armor-creator.cf
    Posts
    1,900
    Quote Originally Posted by carnagehunts View Post
    ok il check it's not much of a big deal since I don't really go much to gmisland for anything since its pretty straight forward gameplay. Thank you
    Done Link Updated you can see it in #1 post or Click Here to Download

  8. #233
    Awesome just downloaded gonna try it out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Worked!! No issues or flags with Avast or Windows Defender.

  9. #234
    http://armor-creator.cf

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    http://armor-creator.cf
    Posts
    1,900

    REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by carnagehunts View Post
    Awesome just downloaded gonna try it out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Worked!! No issues or flags with Avast or Windows Defender.
    Glad it does enjoy.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •