Welcome to AC Web.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hi, I'm the one who took over the sources of the project LoreWoW 2013. I want to realize a repack from this base to share it with you, this pack will include new races playable but also historical quests to introduce the breeds of new areas etc. I am very focused on PVE and LORE of Warcraft in general. Rebalancing plus bug fixes etc.

I can not give you any date because I take my time to do things well, and I will add a French translation.

I hope to give a new breath to this project because myself I had a good time to play on it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Theragon View Post
    Hi, I'm the one who took over the sources of the project LoreWoW 2013. I want to realize a repack from this base to share it with you, this pack will include new races playable but also historical quests to introduce the breeds of new areas etc. I am very focused on PVE and LORE of Warcraft in general. Rebalancing plus bug fixes etc.

I can not give you any date because I take my time to do things well, and I will add a French translation.

I hope to give a new breath to this project because myself I had a good time to play on it before.
    Fun ! Thx ^^

I cant get this to work, im a noob with this also, so i just downloaded trinity pack, and then copy pasted these files over the trinity pack. Everything else works, but worldserver does not, and doesnt give any error which i can understand.

Edit. got it working, just cant use custom items, server does not recognize them
    Last edited by bartmani; 07-04-2019 at 02:01 AM.

Good time. The update will be?

Can anyone reupload this?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    bots?