Welcome to AC Web.

A World of Warcraft Game Time Codes Generator?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I'm searching a Codes Generator for WoW.

there's No such thing!

Quote Originally Posted by swat54swe View Post
    there's No such thing!
    Actually there is.

Rather saying "was" since that is the correct answer. Back in The Burning Crusade (TBC) a hacker group whose name I can't remember since the hacking group was not so well known such as anonymous, lulzec, teamp0ision etc. This hacking group was only dedicated to games, and gaming communitys. Anyways, they found a exploit in the store where you entered those codes who you get from buying the WoW cases. The exploit was some mathetical shit who I don't really understand, all I know is that it had something to do to trick the query for checking if the code was valid. This hacking group was selling a tool called a "code generator" to alot of people for alot of money, but after two weeks (i think it was two weeks) they selled the exploit information to blizzard for a even higher value. All the people who have paid for this tool got their accounts deleted. Google "World of warcraft code generator history" or something to read more about this.
    Source: Contacts who is proven to have been employee on blizzard in the past

As you already said there WAS something like that. There is nothing like this anymore. And as you said most of the guys using this "faked" gametime got banned. There also was some exploit using t-mobile paying service to get gametime without really paying. But this also ended in most of the times with some ban or they even got reported to police. There is only one way left I found myself (everyone could get this way either) what should still work but also with some chance to get reported to police or banned.

But i guess the threadstarter was asking for some (free) tool to play retail without paying...not to pay a lot of money for some generator to resell keys for making own profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfire View Post
    As you already said there WAS something like that. There is nothing like this anymore. And as you said most of the guys using this "faked" gametime got banned. There also was some exploit using t-mobile paying service to get gametime without really paying. But this also ended in most of the times with some ban or they even got reported to police. There is only one way left I found myself (everyone could get this way either) what should still work but also with some chance to get reported to police or banned.

But i guess the threadstarter was asking for some (free) tool to play retail without paying...not to pay a lot of money for some generator to resell keys for making own profit.
    You cant say that you dont know that, we got a breech in the blizzstore just a few months ago. With that it gave us free gametime.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinos19 View Post
    You cant say that you dont know that, we got a breech in the blizzstore just a few months ago. With that it gave us free gametime.
    Still doable on blizzstore and usable over months on your main account? If this exploit is public (and it has to for at least a bunch of buyers if he's searching for some generator) it won't work very long^^

being 13 was a lot of fun

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    ^^

Play PTR <3