Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Sorry for the late reply, I don't visit this thread very often.

Quote Originally Posted by MaticCraft View Post
    please help the worldserver closes when i start it look this screenshot please help
    Quote Originally Posted by MaticCraft View Post
    please help ! D:
    Look in your \Core\Logs\ folder and open the file Server.log in Notepad or Notepad++ (it is a normal text file). See if you can post the contents of the file here, otherwise we are not able to see anything that tells us what the problem is.

You need to go into the config file for the worldserver and find the line DataDir and make sure it's >>>> DataDir="." <<<

Quote Originally Posted by thebro View Post
    i keep getting this error: Using configuration file worldserver.conf.
    Using SSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.1g 7 Apr 2014 (library: OpenSSL 1.0.1c 10 May 2012)
    Using ACE version: 6.1.4
    Treason_Core (v1.0) rev. unknown 1970-01-01 00:00:00 +0000 (Archived branch) (Win32, Release) (worldserver-daemon)
    <Ctrl-C> to stop.

Treason-Core
    Version 1.0
    http://treason-wow.com
    Realm running as realm ID 1
    Using World DB: TDB 335.52
    Will clear `logs` table of entries older than 1209600 seconds every 10 minutes.
    Using DataDir data/
    WORLD: MMap data directory is: data/mmaps
    VMap support included. LineOfSight: 1, getHeight: 1, indoorCheck: 1
    VMap data directory is: data/vmaps
    Player.XpRateSecurity has invalid security `0`, must be between `0 and `6`, defaulting to 0 ...
    Map file 'data/maps/0004331.map': does not exist!
    Correct *.map files not found in path 'data/maps' or *.vmtree/*.vmtile files in 'data/vmaps'. Please place *.map/*.vmtree/*.vmtile files in appropriate directories or correct the DataDir value in the worldserver.conf file.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashtard View Post
    You need to go into the config file for the worldserver and find the line DataDir and make sure it's >>>> DataDir="." <<<
    Good point. It should look like this (default) :

Code:
    #    DataDir
    #        Description: Data directory setting.
    #        Important:   DataDir needs to be quoted, as the string might contain space characters.
    #        Example:     "@prefix@/share/trinitycore"
    #        Default:     "."

DataDir = "."

where is the worgen goblin patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Vukodlak View Post
    where is the worgen goblin patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Densho View Post
    [--- 8< --- snip --- 8< ---]
    This repack includes a bunch of custom scripts including Goblin and Worgen patch (encrypted).
    I will tell you that it is a unfinished realm with a bunch of events and random things from all over open source and a few other places.
    [--- 8< --- snip --- >8 ---]
    The DBC files are included in this repack also for the goblin and worgen support along with the patch needed for your data folder.

Thanks.
    [--- 8< --- snip --- 8< ---]
    According to Densho, it is already included (integrated).

The downloadlink doesn't work correcyly, the file is no longer availble.
    Can you update the link? I wanna test it.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarmjo View Post
    The downloadlink doesn't work correcyly, the file is no longer availble.
    Can you update the link? I wanna test it.
    It works completely OK for me.
    Maybe you have a browser issue using https://mega.co.nz/ ?

Anyway, you can try the link to my copy of the same file:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!o8RRzQ5a!gF7A99CxJI6ctUiZVYgk0T7PbgfnlJSxEBM4YbL DUes

This is an awesome repack.. Thanks Densho please can you do some compile work for me? PM me your Skype. I want the src and DB will pay.

Version 2.0 coming very soon with MASSIVE changes and a lot of epic content. Was reluctant to release it but i think people will really really enjoy this... Expected Release 1-2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Densho View Post
    Version 2.0 coming very soon with MASSIVE changes and a lot of epic content. Was reluctant to release it but i think people will really really enjoy this... Expected Release 1-2 days.
    Thanks for the update. Keep up the good work. +rep

between the top and bottom of the 3rd rock
    Looking great +rep

hy there i download this awsome repack but i duno what to do i get this error (0x000007b). i have instaled and tryed many times with more then one program but still donest work for this so can someone help me ?

Quote Originally Posted by dana323 View Post
    hy there i download this awsome repack but i duno what to do i get this error (0x000007b). i have instaled and tryed many times with more then one program but still donest work for this so can someone help me ?
    The error 0x000007b is not always that easy to troubleshoot, but sometimes it happens because you are using a 64-bit OS while the repack is 32-bit. What you could do, is to try installing both the 64-bit and 32-bit Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 and see if that solves the issue. Mind you, it could also have something to do with the OpenSSL files installed on your system or repacks.

Try installing these files first: (vcredist_x86.exe & vcredist_x64.exe)

What happened to v2.0 being released a couple weeks ago?

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by wire55 View Post
    What happened to v2.0 being released a couple weeks ago?
    Do you mean this thread?

http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?206967-Treason-Repack-3-3-5-255-custom-V2-0