Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TrinityAdmin v2

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by zdroid9770 View Post
    Wait, I've seen this before....

Nice job Ghostcrawler, (again).
    Thank you!

Very well!
    And I have used it old version and downloaded from google……
    But many are invalid, thank you very much willing to continue to update!

Quote Originally Posted by qyhsandy View Post
    Very well!
    And I have used it old version and downloaded from google……
    But many are invalid, thank you very much willing to continue to update!
    You're welcome. Sorry about the slow updates, I've been busy doing other projects aswell. :/

Hey Ghostcrawler! TrinityAdmin doesn't appear in my ingame addon list though i've put the trinityadmin-master folder into the AddOns folder. Do you know how to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by thyrl View Post
    Hey Ghostcrawler! TrinityAdmin doesn't appear in my ingame addon list though i've put the trinityadmin-master folder into the AddOns folder. Do you know how to fix this?
    Because if you just download it, rather then pulling it via git. You got to rename the folder to TrinityAdmin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler336 View Post
    Because if you just download it, rather then pulling it via git. You got to rename the folder to TrinityAdmin.
    Thanks for your advice. I've downloaded it via github and the addon is now listed. But now, it only appears as a red question mark next to my minimap. I've already tried to fix this by deleting my WTF and Cache folder, but nothing happens.. what am i doing wrong? :/

Ghostcrawler, Why clicking on tab "who" i get the msg:
    "your account level is: 3 "
    "Security level: lowest level: No Email input required"

Tab "who" not work?

Good work! thanks for share!

weird like that

Quote Originally Posted by Silveirinha View Post
    Ghostcrawler, Why clicking on tab "who" i get the msg:
    "your account level is: 3 "
    "Security level: lowest level: No Email input required"

Tab "who" not work?
    A lot of things that use .account *
    commands dont work and will print that message since it is the message from .account
    For example .account create is console only command by default, so it will print that message.

So either the command doesnt work / doesnt exist or you do not have the permission to use it
    whatever command the addon uses on opening the who tab .. probably something to get accounts ingame ?_?

I thought I'd re-bump this thread, as the addon seems to be working great still after a few tests. Please report any problems you run into, to the bug tracker located here: https://github.com/Ghostcrawler336/trinityadmin/issues

I thought I'd re-bump this thread, as the addon seems to be working great still after a few tests. Please report any problems you run into, to the bug tracker located here: https://github.com/Ghostcrawler336/trinityadmin/issues
    Do I just drop the entire repository into the addon folder or is there compiling?

Quote Originally Posted by layla1 View Post
    Do I just drop the entire repository into the addon folder or is there compiling?
    You can just drop the whole folder into your addon folder, make sure it's named "trinityadmin"

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    You can just drop the whole folder into your addon folder, make sure it's named "trinityadmin"

I dropped it all in as-is and it didn't roll out. I'll change the name and try again.

EDIT: It worked, but it threw an "out-of-date" message at me. Do you have the know-how to "update" the addon structure...or whatever needs to be changed, to correct this? I don't know how the client determines what is old and what is not.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By4...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by layla1; 08-02-2015 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Completed Review