Welcome to AC Web.

Diablo 3: Level 60 for 15 minutes

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    With the release of the new patch 2.0.1 is expected to have many bugs. - See video

what is buggy there ? you're in party with an high level barb which pulls u through torment mode. where's the deal ?

Its a good way to get your account locked/banned before the expansion comes out, considering it is an exploit.
    It is far more rewarding to level without exploiting.
    Also with how long d3 has been out, who does not have a 60 by now?
    or a 60 of each class for that matter.
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/memlock-1540/career
    ^^ my d3 profile
    with how easy the game is, Who needs exploits?

Guardian of the Light

This isn't an exploit at all it's simply playing the game.

Uber Tristram in Diablo 2 would get you 1-90 in an hour and it took them years to make up their mind to remove XP gained from there.

No one would get banned. If this were the case, anyone running Witch, CotA, Arreat, or chest runs would be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    This isn't an exploit at all it's simply playing the game.

Uber Tristram in Diablo 2 would get you 1-90 in an hour and it took them years to make up their mind to remove XP gained from there.

No one would get banned. If this were the case, anyone running Witch, CotA, Arreat, or chest runs would be banned.
    Do you also recall all that was required to get rushed and find an uber lvling game to join.
    not to mention most people doing that in d2 do or did use third party apps for said process, either stings maphack or d2loader, until patch 1.12 came out that is, not sure about you, but I did not roll in those circles.

as far as them taking years to make up their minds to remove the xp from uber meph minions.
    I do not even think it was a thought of theirs really,I mean between patch 1.11 and 1.12 they reset ladder twice if that, in a 2 year time frame, but now since patch 1.13, its every six months, its like they forgot about it.

In any case in my personal opinion anyone who levels a character this method is cheating, that is how I see it.
    second, I am just giving a warning, I was banned from diablo 3 for nothing, took me a month to get my account back.

As for the runs or whatever you mentioned in your post, I have no idea what your talking about, I play solo mainly.

If this exploit works.. then wheres the fun in the game O.o?

Quote Originally Posted by Norbi View Post
    If this exploit works.. then wheres the fun in the game O.o?
    it lost all its fun after the 3rd week.

Quote Originally Posted by shotsofdeath98 View Post
    it lost all its fun after the 3rd week.
    I find the most common thing is people actually have a hard time with this game and pass it off as not worth.
    after the third week huh?
    care to share your profile?

also in regards to the other post about witch runs, cota, and arreat chest runs, blizzard looks at them more as an oversight on their part not really an exploit.
    I forget which patch number it was but there was an issue in act two, when doing zulten kulle quests,
    the pillars that pop up in the tombs & spawn three spiders gave nice amounts of xp & gold for a period of time,
    since the spawns were endless people where using demon hunters with the companion skill, ferret rune to collect the gold.
    but would keep far enough away the pets would not kill the pillar.
    so it was never ending way of getting xp & gold, and you could go afk & do whatever really.
    it was nerfed some time ago, its only a matter of time until blizz nerfs those runs as well, all some can do is live it up while it lasts.
    Last edited by memlock; 03-30-2014 at 08:58 AM.

Guardian of the Light

They already nerfed many of the runs I listed such as CotA (Crypt of the Ancients).

I was just providing some examples though as Diablo 2 was known for MF runs, Baal Runs, Tomb Runs, Tristram Runs, Travincal Runs, Chaos Sanctuary Runs, and so on.

Diablo is known for "runs" and is nearly unavoidable. People will adapt and find other runs to do until Blizzard has nerfed the entire game as a whole.
    Last edited by Jesus; 03-30-2014 at 07:18 PM.

Cota is still fun, in fact all of festering woods should be cleared for all possible drops,
    most people just go for the elite mobs for the drops & xp.

Which is why I prefer solo play, I check and kill everything in certain areas, weeping hollow is a good place as well.

very accurate diablo 2 run list, just gave me flash backs of late night d2 farming lol.

I personally like areas with huge mobs which just so happens to be most areas people run.
    It seems unlikely blizz will nerf the whole game just yet , not with all they added in the expansion.
    was kinda ticked they removed critical mass wizard build from the game.
    at least they have added a challenge again, mp10 runs where getting old.
    Last edited by memlock; 04-01-2014 at 06:38 AM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I would like to say I was wrong about a few things In this thread.
    this is not an exploit at all, its just how the game functions *facepalm*