Welcome to AC Web.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

League of Legends Server File

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    No more free League of Legends Server files.
    Last edited by NecroNerves; 01-11-2014 at 12:47 PM.

WoW... they will hunt you down for sure (if its bigger)

They won't because we haven't make the server public. It was just for lan games, tournaments and such. Only about 100 people from Bulgaria were playing it.

They can't do anything to me unless I make the server public and fully released.

But now we are too lazy to work on it and decided to release the files.

Браво!

Мерси!

https://github.com/Intline9/HeroWars use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,use github,

Actually on github you can't find all the files that are included. And that actually doesn't work, because it is very old and it is for season 1-2 client. Those files are totally updated with more stuff.

How do I start the server itself? I got the Client running, but idk how to start the server...

Well the client is the easier part. The server is harder because it is something like WoW. You need to compile it with Visual Studio 2010 and then you will find out how. Also it may give you some errors, because the files are edited for my computer, so if there is any error, it will take you some time to fix it.

any link too the season 1-2 client files?

well, the compile part was the easy one... now lets check the client.

for the compile u simply can add some precompiled libaries to fix the authd errors. (at least i encountered some while converting to vs 2012).

the authd database table structure is sth like:
    (i dropped the password check from the authd server because it's unneeded for now)
    Code:
    DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `users`;
    CREATE TABLE `users` (
      `username` text,
      `password` text
    ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
    and who the fuck is Jean ?

"C:\Users\Jean\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Pr"

in fact i rly don't like the ip handling. enet libaries are lame
    Last edited by Dreadii; 12-27-2013 at 01:22 AM.

The database is easy to create. And the only thing I can help you for the database is to upload the items and champions. Which will be in some days maybe.

And Jean was one of the developers.

Well good work for now!

Quote Originally Posted by ZanSumm View Post
    The database is easy to create. And the only thing I can help you for the database is to upload the items and champions. Which will be in some days maybe.

And Jean was one of the developers.

Well good work for now!
    just take time aslong you want. for now i gotta fix the gamed.exe address definition. that's why i said that enet sucks for this. i think i gonna replace it for different libs

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadii View Post
    well, the compile part was the easy one... now lets check the client.

for the compile u simply can add some precompiled libaries to fix the authd errors. (at least i encountered some while converting to vs 2012).

the authd database table structure is sth like:
    (i dropped the password check from the authd server because it's unneeded for now)
    Code:
    DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `users`;
    CREATE TABLE `users` (
      `username` text,
      `password` text
    ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
    and who the fuck is Jean ?

"C:\Users\Jean\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Pr"

in fact i rly don't like the ip handling. enet libaries are lame
    I cannot login for some reason, I've added an account and that stuff, but still I cannot login
    Last edited by argumumble; 02-09-2014 at 03:15 PM.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I guess that the files are permanently gone now?