Welcome to AC Web.

View Poll Results: Do you like this repack?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

41 78.85%
  • No

11 21.15%
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Web Developer

3.3.5 Repack with Mists of Pandaria items/mounts/companjons

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    If you have DLL Error when you try start this repack download Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable. You don't need to uninstal 2008 version !

Eluna Core Added ! Scroll to the bottom of this post (This core comes with Source and Build Folder !)

Hello Everyone !

Today i'm gonna release this awesome Repack with almost every items/npcs/mount/companjons from Mists of Pandaria down from patch 5.3.0.
    I have edited some C++ Scripts to remove stats limit and set the level cap to 255.
    some items did not have any name so i renamed them from no name to "MoP-Display".
    this could be awesome as Transmog and Custom Gear.
    To see this MoP stuff you need to download Patch-E and you have to use my _Server folder and DBC folder.
    so i wish you good luck and i hope you like it. feel free to PM me if you have any problems.

a quick guide on how to set up the server:
    1. go to C:/<Core Folder>/_Server/ and open MySQL
    2. go back 1 step to core folder and start Authserver.exe and Worldserver.exe
    type account create <account name> <password> in worldserver.exe
    and ofcourse replace "<account name>" and "<password>" with the
    acc name/pass name you want. then type account set gmlevel <account name> <gm level> <realm id>
    gm level 3 is for owner rank and realm id -1 is for all realms if you would use more than 1 realm but you can use it
    even if you only use 1 realm
    4. go to (wow folder > data > enGB/enUS > open realmlist.wtf
    5. edit to "set realmlist 127.0.0.1"
    6. Place the patch-E.MPQ file in (wow folder > Data)
    7. Delete Cache Folder from your wow folder and start wow.exe

SCREENS:

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    Here
    this is a Full Download so it will take a few hours to download. but it's worth the time.
    as far as i know i'm the first one who release a wotlk repack with MoP Content

and one more thing. as i said before, i changed to level cap in c++ to 255 so you can mod your level to 255 but i have not imported
    any level stat sql's for 80-255 so if you set levelcap to 255 in config file you will get some worldserver error's but you can still start worldserver
    and it will run fine. just some error messages at start

Credits goes to:
    kronixusa For all this MoP stuff !
    Me for compiling the server and set everything up for it to work
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tok124; 05-11-2014 at 12:30 AM.

Hi
    Patch-E.MPQ can not download it, please re-create

Destroyer of Worlds

Any way to just have it so that you cannot go over level 80 ?

all links lead to spam folders do not try

Web Developer

Sorry, i will reupload the patch, hold on =)

- - - Updated - - -

patch-E.rar is like 2,41GB so it might take a while to reupload that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by samhain View Post
    what? spam folder? all links works for me except patch-E.rar but i'm reuploading it

Post some ss about something xD?

Web Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Norbi View Post
    Post some ss about something xD?
    alright, i will do that =)

- - - Updated - - -

patch is still uploading btw

- - - Updated - - -

i have spend 2 hours now to try upload the patch to http://www.filedropper.com/. i have uploaded it 2 times 1 hour each time. for some reason it just go to 100% and stay there... uploading to dropbox now. so patch-E will be up in 1 hour

- - - Updated - - -

Patch-E Link has now been updated

I'll try to download them too and make some mirrors for you. Thanks for telling me about it btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by samhain View Post
    You're suppose to Click Download This File

Then fill in the Captcha. If you're clicking something else.. that's entirely your fault. Derp.
    Last edited by kronixusa; 11-17-2013 at 08:09 PM.

Web Developer

Quote Originally Posted by kronixusa View Post
    I'll try to download them too and make some mirrors for you. Thanks for telling me about it btw.

- - - Updated - - -

You're suppose to Click Download This File

Then fill in the Captcha. If you're clicking something else.. that's entirely your fault. Derp.
    Np Kronixusa ! and thank you for your awesome MoP stuff

Quote Originally Posted by 125125 View Post
    Np Kronixusa ! and thank you for your awesome MoP stuff
    Is the patch-E.MPQ any different from mines? If it's not, you could just mirror my original download and mention that they would only need the patch-E.MPQ and not the other files along in that particular download link's rar file.

Web Developer

Quote Originally Posted by nvrsbr View Post
    Any way to just have it so that you cannot go over level 80 ?
    Hi. Yes you can edit level cap in config file. but you can always level up to 255 with command. but if you change level cap in config to 80 players can't level past 80 on mobs/quest/exploring whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Is the patch-E.MPQ any different from mines? If it's not, you could just mirror my original download and mention that they would only need the patch-E.MPQ and not the other files along in that particular download link's rar file.
    the link works now but i was thinking about that too but your file is even bigger because item_template.sql and creature_model_info.sql is HUGE too. so for fastest download i add it to my own site until i find a working file host service =)

the link works now but i was thinking about that too but your file is even bigger because item_template.sql and creature_model_info.sql is HUGE too. so for fastest download i add it to my own site until i find a working file host service =)
    the sql files are like 10mb once rar'ed. that's not that big of a addon if you think about it. then the dbc files are also about 15mb. so 25~30mb extra with the ability to use a download manager to speed up downloads versus using filedropper where you can't do that.

And given that my patch is Rar'ed up so it's actually 2.3gb, yours is 2.5gb. XD and I can get a maximum download speed of 1.2mbps off of your download link where as mines I can get it to 7mbps, given if the person has a connection that can go that high.

But since you have it on your website, why not just lump them all together? Sure that's like a 3.3gb download but it sure as hell beats doing them individually.
    Last edited by kronixusa; 11-17-2013 at 08:58 PM.

Web Developer

the sql files are like 10mb once rar'ed. that's not that big of a addon if you think about it. then the dbc files are also about 15mb. so 25~30mb extra with the ability to use a download manager to speed up downloads versus using filedropper where you can't do that.

And given that my patch is Rar'ed up so it's actually 2.3gb, yours is 2.5gb. XD and I can get a maximum download speed of 1.2mbps off of your download link where as mines I can get it to 7mbps, given if the person has a connection that can go that high.

But since you have it on your website, why not just lump them all together? Sure that's like a 3.3gb download but it sure as hell beats doing them individually.
    Alright, i use your link but can you link it again? i dont remember where i found the download link i think it was a youtube video or something ^^ or btw can't you make a sepparate link only for patch-E since you have faster download speed. or well if you want you can include the dbc folder aswell but if you dont want to make sepparate links, just tell me your link again and i use your link =)

Alright, i use your link but can you link it again? i dont remember where i found the download link i think it was a youtube video or something ^^ or btw can't you make a sepparate link only for patch-E since you have faster download speed. or well if you want you can include the dbc folder aswell but if you dont want to make sepparate links, just tell me your link again and i use your link =)
    I would have to re-upload it and I don't have the fastest upload speed, 240kb per second isn't exactly lightning fast.

http://anthonys-toolbox.org/WoTLK335...-Kronixusa.rar

Web Developer

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    I would have to re-upload it and I don't have the fastest upload speed, 240kb per second isn't exactly lightning fast.

http://anthonys-toolbox.org/WoTLK335...-Kronixusa.rar
    Alright Thanks ! =)