Welcome to AC Web.

View Poll Results: Do you like this repack?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

41 78.85%
  • No

11 21.15%
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    http://YugoWoW.com/

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by morelia View Post
    heya guys,
    ok ive possibly done something wrong here, i can get the server to run, get in, play no problems, but... i get alot of item entry errors come up in worldserver...
    ive got patch-e in my game folder/data

any ideas???
    that's the item.dbc, well you can ignore and play normal the only thing it can do is to slow start of your worldserver if they are more than 1k + items with 5 - 10 secs depending on how fast is your pc but you still can fix that with little experiance about creating patches .. but anyways as i said it's like nothing just ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by morelia View Post
    heya guys, OK I've possibly done something wrong here, i can get the server to run, get in, play no problems, but... i get a lot of item entry errors come up in worldserver... I've got patch-e in my game folder/data

any ideas???
    You haven't necessarily done something wrong. It is like JadaDev says, there could be custom items not being recognized by the Worldserver or DB. The error messages can be filtered out to its own error log, if you want to. Tell me if you need to redirect the item entry errors to its own error log instead of showing up in the Worldserver console. (This is just to speed up the loading of the Worldserver.)

The Patch-e.mpq in your game data folder should not cause this issue, it's more likely the DBC items.

Don't suppose anyones got the patches from this post before they got removed?

Quote Originally Posted by bratlee75 View Post
    Don't suppose anyones got the patches from this post before they got removed?
    it comes in the torrent

how to see what's in the patch e

- - - Updated - - -

and what version of mpq editor

Can You Make A MediaFire Download Link or Mega? Cause Utorrent Doesnt Work For Me : /

Web Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy_ View Post
    Can You Make A MediaFire Download Link or Mega? Cause Utorrent Doesnt Work For Me : /
    Sorry, I cant. I don't have this repack anymore. This is old crap

dang i really want mop items to test : /

hope mop items to test too!!!

Is there anyone here who has the Patch E for this repack willing to re-upload it, even willing to pay for someone to do it seeing as though the repack isnt complete without the patch and me and my friend wanna play around on it so would be great if someone could.

Did someone have source of it?

Web Developer

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDway View Post
    Did someone have source of it?
    I don't think so. This repack is just too damn old now Better option for you is to compile a new core with latest revision

- - - Updated - - -

And i cannot update update this repack since i dont have the source or the repack anymore lol