Welcome to AC Web.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Hey friend, I used JBR1.7 SQL a lot of mistakes
    I'm sorry, I'm not good English.

Quote Originally Posted by a850202 View Post
    Hey friend, I used JBR1.7 SQL a lot of mistakes
    I'm sorry, I'm not good English.
    ...Could you elaborate on what the mistakes are? There isn't a Jeutie's Blizzlike Repack that is 1.7 .. It's at 1.4.1 right now..
    Last edited by Deathmajesty; 08-25-2015 at 07:51 PM.

http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?107225-Jeutie-s-Blizzlike-Repack-(3-3-5a)

Quote Originally Posted by Deathmajesty View Post
    ...Could you elaborate on what the mistakes are? There isn't a Jeutie's Blizzlike Repack that is 1.7 .. It's at 1.4.1 right now..
    http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...3-5a)/page1251 Friend, will you not notice. Can you send me the address of 1.4.1? ....

http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthr...3-5a)/page1251 Friend, will you not notice. Can you send me the address of 1.4.1? ....

Latest download is on page 1251 Friend, will you not notice. Can you send me the address of 1.4.1? ....

- - - Updated - - -

I found the 1.4.1 address of the database structure has changed 1.7

Quote Originally Posted by a850202 View Post
    Latest download is on page 1251 Friend, will you not notice. Can you send me the address of 1.4.1? ....

- - - Updated - - -

I found the 1.4.1 address of the database structure has changed 1.7
    None of this helps me with the issue you're having... Could you be specific on what kind of errors you're receiving? Error logs? Anything?
    Last edited by Deathmajesty; 08-26-2015 at 08:49 AM.

None of this helps me with the issue you're having... Could you be specific on what kind of errors you're receiving? Error logs? Anything?
    SQL is a lot of mistakes, and there are a lot of problems to solve, so I won't tell you, because there are a lot of unknown errors are not there, creature_template_inserts.sql and item_template.sql, the two tables of the problem, I hope you can use JBR1.7 to try to have a problem. Thank you very much.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry I'm not good in English. So I want to express I can not write, you can not understand. I'm sorry

hi iam trying to add item_template to my server..but every time i try it deletes every item on my sql... why is that plzz hepl thanks

Why i cannot see creature in fireland shadopan and other ? and items from mop cata have only "?" I have patch a and creature dont have model and have only 1 hp at all
    Last edited by satyra123; 10-13-2015 at 07:56 PM.

Please i have problem with patch f it doesnt work..

Patch f dont working for me mouts are ok but maps and items nope items show nothig and draenor map login screen error and mop error when i go across map

I don't really understand how all of this is structured.

Which patch is what? If I want only cataclysm stuff what do I need to download? Same for MOP or WOD?
    It's really unclear, sorry. I would like to download these.

Thank you very much for the availability of files, this is really cool !!!!

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by totolencule View Post
    I don't really understand how all of this is structured.

Which patch is what? If I want only cataclysm stuff what do I need to download? Same for MOP or WOD?
    It's really unclear, sorry. I would like to download these.
    perhaps try reading the entire first post I've made and the post where I released an update? I explained what everything is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satyra123 View Post
    Please i have problem with patch f it doesnt work..
    patch-f definitely works for me. did you just drag and drop the folder into data? thats what you should have done. Could you elaborate what you mean by it doesn't work?

Just so you know, for most (if not all) of these patches to work, you'll need all of them. Maybe not all but most. And it's been a few months since i've worked on any of this so my mind is a bit hazy. Please elaborate on what you mean by 'it doesn't work'