Welcome to AC Web.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mads824a View Post
    So i only need Patch-F and not patch A becuase its the same files, but Patch-F is just with a few more items righgt ?

- Btw could you give me a quick tutourial how i put all thise items into my WoW Private server? Thank you
    Sure thing Quick tip: If you want to use all the items/objects/everything mentioned in patches a-e, you must use all of the patches (a,b,c,d,e) otherwise you could possibly crash or the client will not work properly.. BUT patch-f could be used by itself and you would not need the other patches. but patch-f does not include anything else besides the maps, a couple of added items, and a remodel of mario.

To put them into your game, you could start off by backing up your DBC folder for your server.

1. Open the SQL+DBC Files.rar folder I gave out and extract all of the dbc files into your DBC Folder for your server.
    2. Once you've done that, open up your database (run your MySQL and open up HeidiSQL/Navicat/etc, I recommend HeidiSQL for beginners)
    3. Navigate to your world parent table and open up a new 'Query' tab
    4. You can either "Run Files Directly" the SQL files into your Query or you can "Load into Editor". I always "Load into Editor" (may take a bit longer. Loading into Editor lets you view the data in the file and in case if there's an error you could pinpoint where it is as oppose to run directly, which doesn't show you where the error is unless you opened it in a document).
    5. Do that for all of the SQL files.
    6. Once you're done, restart your MySQL and start up your server
    7. make sure you have the patches added into your data folder
    Start the game and enjoy.

*Note that if you're using patch-f.MPQ, make sure you update your DBC folder for your server as there are a few more dbc files added into patch-f.MPQ*

Hey it works, gonna look around now.
    looks awesome so far so thnx for the patch and the ones that helped

Edit:
    Seems like you get errors sometimes when you explorer to fast
    Last edited by Rayek; 08-21-2015 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayek View Post
    Hey it works, gonna look around now.
    looks awesome so far so thnx for the patch and the ones that helped

Edit:
    Seems like you get errors sometimes when you explorer to fast
    Thank you for the heads up on that I'll take a look at it ��

good share, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure View Post
    good share, thanks.
    You're welcome

Sent you a PM Deathmajesty but for the sake of anyone else that might have this issue and the sake of anyone that could help fix this.
    After following your little tutorial I get the error
    "[1054] Unknown column 'DisplayID' in 'field list' Your database structure is not up to date. Please make sure you've executed all queries in the sql/updates folders."
    I have indeed made a fresh compile + fresh updates. The server runs fine before doing any of the SQLs but after putting them in + the DBC files it gives that error and alot of sound errors, itemset errors, item errors, "wrong map" errors. Etc. Error log
    The error log goes beyond what I just shown there. Along the lines of 99562 lines of item errors etc inside of notepad++.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbbro2 View Post
    Sent you a PM Deathmajesty but for the sake of anyone else that might have this issue and the sake of anyone that could help fix this.
    After following your little tutorial I get the error
    "[1054] Unknown column 'DisplayID' in 'field list' Your database structure is not up to date. Please make sure you've executed all queries in the sql/updates folders."
    I have indeed made a fresh compile + fresh updates. The server runs fine before doing any of the SQLs but after putting them in + the DBC files it gives that error and alot of sound errors, itemset errors, item errors, "wrong map" errors. Etc. Error log
    The error log goes beyond what I just shown there. Along the lines of 99562 lines of item errors etc inside of notepad++.
    It seems as if your database is updated to perhaps a newer version than mine and it could just be mine out of date? I hope you made a backup before doing this too by the way. If you did make the backup, try inserting the SQL's then running your server. If your server is running smoothly (just giving item.dbc errors and other dbc errors without adding the DBC files in to your core folder), then the SQL's are fine and its the DBC files.

In your SQL Database (HeidiSQL) make sure that "DisplayID" is a field that is a part of your item_template. That also brings me to my next question: Are you using a TrinityCore compile? I'm not sure what other Emu's use as far as their item_template, but I know that TrinityCore uses "DisplayID".

This doesn't seem like its helping YOU much, but I'm asking some questions to get a bit more information so that I can try to recreate or possibly figure out what's going on with your server, etc. If there's any more information regarding these errors, please PM me about it so that I can see what I can do to figure out a solution.

Edit: Here is a .rar file of the complete set of DBC Files I have for my 3.3.5a TrinityCore Server. Please keep in mind that it IS a complete set of all 3.3.5a DBC files that is needed to run the server. Also note that it is updated to match Patch-f.MPQ (because it is the most updated patch I have released) so if you download this, also have Patch-f.MPQ. I don't think it's required but it's to be safe, right? If the problem still persists, please let me know.

Also last thing: BACKUP your server before putting these in. I'm not sure if you have any custom edits in your DBC files, but if sh*t hits the fan even more with this download I'm giving you, you always have a backup.

Link to my entire selection of DBC Files for the Server Core: DBC.rar

If this ends up working for you, also please let me know so that if this case happens again with someone else I can point them in the right direction.

Thank you,
    Deathmajesty
    Last edited by Deathmajesty; 08-22-2015 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathmajesty View Post
    It seems as if your database is updated to perhaps a newer version than mine and it could just be mine out of date? I hope you made a backup before doing this too by the way. If you did make the backup, try inserting the SQL's then running your server. If your server is running smoothly (just giving item.dbc errors and other dbc errors without adding the DBC files in to your core folder), then the SQL's are fine and its the DBC files.

In your SQL Database (HeidiSQL) make sure that "DisplayID" is a field that is a part of your item_template. That also brings me to my next question: Are you using a TrinityCore compile? I'm not sure what other Emu's use as far as their item_template, but I know that TrinityCore uses "DisplayID".

This doesn't seem like its helping YOU much, but I'm asking some questions to get a bit more information so that I can try to recreate or possibly figure out what's going on with your server, etc. If there's any more information regarding these errors, please PM me about it so that I can see what I can do to figure out a solution.

Edit: Here is a .rar file of the complete set of DBC Files I have for my 3.3.5a TrinityCore Server. Please keep in mind that it IS a complete set of all 3.3.5a DBC files that is needed to run the server. Also note that it is updated to match Patch-f.MPQ (because it is the most updated patch I have released) so if you download this, also have Patch-f.MPQ. I don't think it's required but it's to be safe, right? If the problem still persists, please let me know.

Also last thing: BACKUP your server before putting these in. I'm not sure if you have any custom edits in your DBC files, but if sh*t hits the fan even more with this download I'm giving you, you always have a backup.

Link to my entire selection of DBC Files for the Server Core: DBC.rar

If this ends up working for you, also please let me know so that if this case happens again with someone else I can point them in the right direction.

Thank you,
    Deathmajesty
    I haven't read everything as of yet from what you said but I'll edit this as I do read it.
    Yes this is a fresh compile of a trinitycore server. Just did it yesterday. Now to finish reading.

Edit: Of course I'll let everyone know what fixes this, ac-web is the best community I've seen for any type of topic and I've gotten alot of help from the people here, it seems only fair I return the favor in anyway.
    Also inside of my 'item_template' inside of the world database I do see a "displayid" but with no caps, I'm not too tech savy when it comes to databases and SQLs so I'm not sure if caps matter in this case.
    Along with that I'm going to quickly try to replace my DBC files with the ones you've linked incase mine somehow were corrupted.

Edit#2: This is all just trial and error till something happens I suppose. I tried the DBC files and ended with the same result. The worldserver.exe log before it crashes states:
    ">> Loaded 81190 item templates in 36 ms
    Loading Item set names...
    >> Loading Creature Model Based Info Data... <---- (Crash happens at this part)
    [1054] Unknown column 'DisplayID' in 'field list'
    Your database structure is not up to date. Please make sure you've executed all queries in the sql/updates folders."

I'm still leaning towards it being the cap issue with the "DisplayID" and mine saying "displayid" but as I said, I have no clue what's what when it comes to SQL - databases and such. That's the only thing that stands out to me though.

Edit#3: I skipped right over what you said about "If you did make the backup, try inserting the SQL's then running your server. If your server is running smoothly (just giving item.dbc errors and other dbc errors without adding the DBC files in to your core folder), then the SQL's are fine and its the DBC files. "
    I'm going to go ahead and try that out and see what output I get and will edit back once I find out.

Edit for #3: Didn't change anything. Reverted back to the fresh compile and still the same DisplayID error.

Edit for #4: Of course I tried to run the server again with no SQL edits but left the DBC files in and it works with no issues. Not sure if that'd mean the issue is tied with the SQL files or not.
    Last edited by bigbbro2; 08-22-2015 at 04:30 PM.

I haven't read everything as of yet from what you said but I'll edit this as I do read it.
    Yes this is a fresh compile of a trinitycore server. Just did it yesterday. Now to finish reading.

Edit: Of course I'll let everyone know what fixes this, ac-web is the best community I've seen for any type of topic and I've gotten alot of help from the people here, it seems only fair I return the favor in anyway.
    Also inside of my 'item_template' inside of the world database I do see a "displayid" but with no caps, I'm not too tech savy when it comes to databases and SQLs so I'm not sure if caps matter in this case.
    Along with that I'm going to quickly try to replace my DBC files with the ones you've linked incase mine somehow were corrupted.

Edit#2: This is all just trial and error till something happens I suppose. I tried the DBC files and ended with the same result. The worldserver.exe log before it crashes states:
    ">> Loaded 81190 item templates in 36 ms
    Loading Item set names...
    >> Loading Creature Model Based Info Data... <---- (Crash happens at this part)
    [1054] Unknown column 'DisplayID' in 'field list'
    Your database structure is not up to date. Please make sure you've executed all queries in the sql/updates folders."

I'm still leaning towards it being the cap issue with the "DisplayID" and mine saying "displayid" but as I said, I have no clue what's what when it comes to SQL - databases and such. That's the only thing that stands out to me though.

Edit#3: I skipped right over what you said about "If you did make the backup, try inserting the SQL's then running your server. If your server is running smoothly (just giving item.dbc errors and other dbc errors without adding the DBC files in to your core folder), then the SQL's are fine and its the DBC files. "
    I'm going to go ahead and try that out and see what output I get and will edit back once I find out.

Edit for #3: Didn't change anything. Reverted back to the fresh compile and still the same DisplayID error.

Edit for #4: Of course I tried to run the server again with no SQL edits but left the DBC files in and it works with no issues. Not sure if that'd mean the issue is tied with the SQL files or not.
    If DBC Files work and server only crashes with the SQL files, then it is an SQL issue. It makes me wonder if your SQL tables are the same as mine? You could try to edit either your SQL Table (my recommendation) or your DBC files (not recommended) to fit with each other. Change the name of your SQL field "displayid" to "DisplayID" and see if there are other differences? This seems odd

If DBC Files work and server only crashes with the SQL files, then it is an SQL issue. It makes me wonder if your SQL tables are the same as mine? You could try to edit either your SQL Table (my recommendation) or your DBC files (not recommended) to fit with each other. Change the name of your SQL field "displayid" to "DisplayID" and see if there are other differences? This seems odd
    Forgot to note that, I did indeed try that already. Didn't change anything. I feel like it might have been just an update made it outdated ? If that is even able to be done that quickly.

Forgot to note that, I did indeed try that already. Didn't change anything. I feel like it might have been just an update made it outdated ? If that is even able to be done that quickly.
    That's what I was thinking. No one else has had this issue though. I will update it myself and give you a download for it if you'd like. But if you've checked all of the fields and they're the same still, I'm not sure what else it could be?? You've checked the DBC files, SQL and they're all right but when you start your server it crashes? I've checked that log but it seems like it's a SBC and SQL problem but it can't be an S problem or it would read you back an error (unless you've turned off the stop on error... Which you shouldn't have done )

That's what I was thinking. No one else has had this issue though. I will update it myself and give you a download for it if you'd like. But if you've checked all of the fields and they're the same still, I'm not sure what else it could be?? You've checked the DBC files, SQL and they're all right but when you start your server it crashes? I've checked that log but it seems like it's a SBC and SQL problem but it can't be an S problem or it would read you back an error (unless you've turned off the stop on error... Which you shouldn't have done )
    I haven't turned off stop on error in quite a few months so no, that's not on. I'd love if you could do that but by all means you don't have to, but yes I checked every file I was able to heck I even tried running only the creature_model_info + creature_template_inserts and I still got the error. Not sure what made me think to do it but ya know. Still didn't fix it or show any different error. If there's any log you'd like me to send as a file by all means, just let me know.

Awesome release.
    Don't suppose there is a list of which items are included in patch A anywhere to save me reading through the SQL before implementing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarott View Post
    Awesome release.
    Don't suppose there is a list of which items are included in patch A anywhere to save me reading through the SQL before implementing it?
    All items from MoP Patch 5.2.0 and down are implemented. But some of the higher numbers don't have any stats set to the item, it's just the item itself with the Item ID. You can set the stats yourself though But most of the items have stats and values to them. Item ID's correspond to their actual Item ID on websites like wowhead, naturally

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    All items from MoP Patch 5.2.0 and down are implemented. But some of the higher numbers don't have any stats set to the item, it's just the item itself with the Item ID. You can set the stats yourself though But most of the items have stats and values to them. Item ID's correspond to their actual Item ID on websites like wowhead, naturally
    Alright awesome, cheers mate