Welcome to AC Web.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Very Nice are the Spells of the Legendary Cloaks working? i will check that but for now im still downloading

This Awesome!!!, love the mounts and pets ^^

I have the undead glitch(cant attack them) and some other weirdness (like creatures sliding around), but i don't even care that much about those issues with how awesome the rest is lol

The only way this could be better is if there were alternate versions to download like one with just mounts+pets one with just maps+zones that kinda thing just a suggestion

Unknown column 'trainer_type' in 'field list' */

just started again with trinity core so i did something wrong probly.
    Items arent showing ingame aswell (they are in database).
    Thank you for this btw
    Last edited by liqxhaze; 03-04-2019 at 04:20 PM.

the items are ingame but not showing when i equip them. Also in my bag its shown as a question mark how can i fix this ?

Quote Originally Posted by liqxhaze View Post
    the items are ingame but not showing when i equip them. Also in my bag its shown as a question mark how can i fix this ?
    Hi there - You need to update your item.dbc and item_template.dbc files. Also, make sure your SQL files are updated as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by liqxhaze View Post
    Unknown column 'trainer_type' in 'field list' */

just started again with trinity core so i did something wrong probly.
    Items arent showing ingame aswell (they are in database).
    Thank you for this btw
    Hi there, I don't think trainer_type is available anymore in the trinitycore Databases. It might be another unknown field name/type. If you don't want to figure it out, I would open the SQL file in a spreadsheet and then remove the trainer_type column.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathmajesty View Post
    Hi there - You need to update your item.dbc and item_template.dbc files. Also, make sure your SQL files are updated as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi there, I don't think trainer_type is available anymore in the trinitycore Databases. It might be another unknown field name/type. If you don't want to figure it out, I would open the SQL file in a spreadsheet and then remove the trainer_type column.
    Thank you for your reply. will get started on this.

REGISTER! (FREE)
    Registered members see less ads
    and also gain access to other great features.
    Excellent Work, very grateful, could you step by step place the installation instructions on Trinity 3.3.5 or give a video, thank you very much

- - - Updated - - -

is NO WORK
    Last edited by Nikolaay; 09-08-2019 at 03:16 PM.